2011.06.11 Sidebar (Trial Day Sixteen)

Status
Not open for further replies.
By then the A's had done yardwork - extensive yardwork. They probably emptied the sand, bleached cleaned the plastic box and replaced the sand by the time the 31 days were up. GA used lyme on the grass (don't ask me all about that, just search for 'lyme' and it should come up). There's a lot more peeps don't know if they are new to reading about the case. The jury will never know these things I'm sure.

I dunno about that back yard...we buried our dog in ours fairly deep....we got another dog some 3 months later and she would sniff and paw and try to dig in that area for days....as if she knew something was under the ground at that very spot.

Always made me wonder if the A's dogs did not sniff and dig around the marked areas....maybe not.

Who is MK?

she was/ is the girl friend of one one TL's roommates
She testified that she had been in ica's car.. and that it was late june early july.. but it was actually early june.. she was confused on the dates..

One of TL's roommates girlfriends. She came in from out of town and went to Fusion that Fri. June 20th Michelle?
very pretty girl glasses....

Maybe Maria Kissh. She dated Clint House when he was a roommate of TL. Yes, a pretty girl with glasses. But did you notice most of the ones that testified all were attractive, well spoken, educated and moving on with their lives. I didn't realize ICA had dropped out of high school.

Did the A's hire Tim Miller on their own? If so, why would they if they believed Caylee was alive? Tim Miller and his group only searches for dead children, right? Or does he search for live people too like a private eye? It does not make sense since they had Dominic to search for a live Caylee.

Most often you see Tim Miller's TES searching for a body, but they do also assist in finding a live person.

Cindy called and asked for Tim's help in finding Caylee after someone urged her to do so. She was under the impression that he was going to be searching for a live Caylee. She likely thought he would run down all the sightings coming in. When she learned that he was going to be searching for a deceased Caylee, she became angry and kicked Tim out of her house.

Wasn't Kronk just working in the area and saw the skull there by chance the first time in August? Maybe by December he was working over there again and figured he would take a good look again.

I find it hard to believe. Other folks believe that to be true.
Why would a man go more than a foot or two into the woods to pee?
I don't remember the first date he called LE off hand but there was water there even before August. It's beyond me why LE buys his story.

Anyway, his son is going to testify that RK predicted (was bragging) to him around Thanksgiving that he was going to get money from the reward.
He didn't seem concerned about a dead child, only that he would get a reward and that kind of backfired.
The whole thing seems hinky to me. His co-workers being there, the snake, him being willing to brush the whole thing off for months, the son's story, etc. I'm a skeptic.

she was/ is the girl friend of one one TL's roommates
She testified that she had been in ica's car.. and that it was late june early july.. but it was actually early june.. she was confused on the dates..

Did KC use TL's car to entertain ME for a couple of days because ME's boyfriend got called to work. What were those days? KC wanted to go for tatoos, but ME said she was not into that.

Did KC use TL's car to entertain ME for a couple of days because ME's boyfriend got called to work. What were those days? KC wanted to go for tatoos, but ME said she was not into that.
July 3rd (she arrived back in Orlando July 2nd)

Most often you see Tim Miller's TES searching for a body, but they do also assist in finding a live person.

Cindy called and asked for Tim's help in finding Caylee after someone urged her to do so. She was under the impression that he was going to be searching for a live Caylee. She likely thought he would run down all the sightings coming in. When she learned that he was going to be searching for a deceased Caylee, she became angry and kicked Tim out of her house.

So how does Texas Equasearch search for live children? They have Private eyes? Databases like the police?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vD2o74m-6sU"]YouTube - ‪Maria Kissh testifies in Casey Anthony trial Part 1 May 25, 2011‬‏[/ame]

Maria Kissh.... she said the wrong date?

She visited Troy in July. The car episode was July 3rd.

Isnt she the same girl that watched caylee when ica and tony were in the bedroom..
She was in caseys care early june.. not early july,
It was cleared up by tL's roommate

Isnt she the same girl that watched caylee when ica and tony were in the bedroom..
She was in caseys care early june.. not early july,
It was cleared up by tL's roommate
...and in Tony L.'s testimony...listening now.

Every time I see a green sweater I remember CA and her deposition with Attorney Morgan in the ZFG case...........she was like a rabid dog on attack....I will never ever forget that and GA as well...that poor woman(the wrong Zenaida) had her identity and her life pretty much taken from her because of ICA....if no one has seen that video it would be worth your time...but be warned it is not pretty.

I feel very badly for the pain the A's are going through. That said, there is something going on with CA IMHO. I wonder how long it took her to accept that her husband was cheating on her back when they had filed for divorce? It seems as if she just does not want to believe certain things. I have done this in my own life, sad to say, but not to the extent that it's done in the A family. If a person has to admit that someone lied to them, then they have to actually DO something about it. I think that's why some people don't believe their loved one has cheated or molested their kid or whatever, because then they have to act. And acting on it more than likely means they lose the loved one, which will cause them immense pain. More pain, I guess, than the molested child or whoever else is in the picture.

I'm tired so I hope I posted that in a sensible way. Time to rest. And then clean. This trial takes a lot of time away from this fulltime worker bee.

Did the A's hire Tim Miller on their own? If so, why would they if they believed Caylee was alive? Tim Miller and his group only searches for dead children, right? Or does he search for live people too like a private eye? It does not make sense since they had Dominic to search for a live Caylee.

CA felt pressured to look as if she was doing the right thing I think. She called TM (someone told her about him) but then when he got there, she freaked out after she caught on that he'd be checking terrain, lakes, etc. He's never experienced anything like her he said. Unfortunately he mostly searches for dead people but always hopes to find someone alive. But he's focusing on land/water searches. He's not a detective per se.

I think the duct tape was used up at the command posts, personally. George was using that tape as innocently and publicly as you can. Someone who had used that duct tape to cover up an accident as first degree murder would have not been carrying that duct tape all around town.

Just thinking.............no one knew that duct tape was important. I can visualize a bag of supplies - duct tape, marker pens, scissors, and other stationery items. Someone may have been using that duct tape to put up posters and either ran out of duct tape, or took it home with them at the end of the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OldDustyBooks