Theory: could this have been a defense plan?

This is my personal journey with the Clan Anthony:

They were all in on it!
But that 911 call of Cindy's is heartbreaking! So she's not!
Wait- she could have gotten into a cover-up after that call!
But she loved Caylee! She wouldn't do that!
George is quite fishy!
George loved that little girl more than life- he would never dump her body!
George so totally had an affair with that woman!
That woman sold her story! She's not believable!
George never touched Casey! Neither did Lee!
Wait--maybe they did?
Lee is the good one!
Wow- Lee is really not cooperating with Ashton!
George hates JB!
Wait---I think this is a show and they are in this together!
Cindy looks really happy Casey is coming home! George doesn't!
Wait--they both look happy!
No they don't! George looks sick!

Conclusions: I have no. idea. what is real with these people and what isn't. I'll just have to wait and see how it plays out. It's beyond me.

Yes, that's all correct. That's the way it is in codependent, enmeshed family systems.

If someone could find that one media interview where Cindy was so out of it and doped up? That is when we all believed she found out that Caylee was REALLY dead.

Yes, that's all correct. That's the way it is in codependent, enmeshed family systems.

I think what gets me most confused about these people is the look on George's face during the verdict. To me it looked like he was thinking "oh, shoot. She's out. Now what?" Cindy looked thrilled. But other people thought at one point George was smiling, so maybe I missed it.

Obviously I just have no idea, lol. But what you all write about them makes a lot of sense. I still think Casey killed the baby all by herself, though.

I am really struggling with the words double jeopardy. Casey tried to actually frame three different people, identity theft, among other things. How can she avoid being charged?

I have no doubt in my mind that everyone was involved in participating in the "script".

Who is the mastermind? George former homicide detective? or Cindy the nurse? or Jose?
This case has my head spinning.
I think they are all crazy.

I still do not understand why, if Casey wanted to call incest and accident, she did not do it years ago instead of sititng in a jail cell for 3 years.

Why go all the way to putting your life on the line. She got really lucky with that jury. She could be on death row right now.

If all the A's are in on this together...this, whatever it is...why make KC the scapegoat and let her risk her life?

Why would SHE risk her life?

Because she killed her daughter. Remember KC was out on bail, twice. Slept in her mother's room. Maybe they wrote notes back and forth and flushy, flushy. We will never know.

I feel that they are all in on it...but when did the cover up start? If Caylee's death was an accident, did it start right then and the whole "31 days "was concocted?

It did confuse me though when it seemed George was throwing ICA under the bus the last few days of the trial.

BBM Me too. He was a wonderful actor, with his poker face throughout. But in retrospect, didn't that little ploy of appearing to throw her under the bus just fit in with Jose's OS - he was supposed to be setting her up, right? But by the last few days of the trial, the jury, and many others came to the conclusion that GA was not to be trusted. They are all superb liars. I think they even snowed JA and LDB. Shameful.

I think it was all an act, every bit of it including the crying and sobbing and choice of clothing for cindy and Lee. George's anger and carrying on making Jose reword everything was very phony, IMO. George could have said a few more things in explaining himself and didn't do it. He may really believe that Casey is guilty, who knows, but he seems to have gone along with the plan. I believe plans started when Casey was arrested and Baez was hired, then plans evolved from there.

I am really struggling with the words double jeopardy. Casey tried to actually frame three different people, identity theft, among other things. How can she avoid being charged?

Casey didn't really try to frame them; they were willing to sacrifice for her. They demolished their reputations in order to save her. They have been saving her for her entire life. The stakes were just higher in this situation. They will keep quiet because they are mirror images of Casey. They are one big person.

JMO

I dont think there was some grand conspiracy between the A's and DT. George, I believe was honest in his testimony except for the River C deal, which I do believe he had an affair with her. KC had turned her back on the A's and refused their visits for the last 2 years or more. I think CA really does think in her diluted mind that her search for chlorafil could have triggered the chloroform searches. I do think CA is relieved, but George can see whats coming down the pike.
I think everything is at appears to be..the A's didnt want to believe this until they had to. Cindy is probably hoping she can mend the relationship with her daughter.The prosecution did not prove the case, there was no evidence of how or when Caylee died and that is a huge deal when your on a jury for a death penalty case.
They are all greedy non-workers so I also really believe they want a piece of the pie KC will surely be getting. I think its very possible, they will be looking the fool when KC continues to not speak to them..

ITA. I think it would be too risky to place blame on your own child infront of a jury. I know if I was on a jury & that was said by a parent I'd be thinking if their own parent thought they were a murderer, it's a good indication they are.

I think GA threw her under the bus because he knows she did it. That was his attempt at justice for Caylee which is more than CA did. He knows he wasn't involved in a c/o and he knows he didn't molest her. I don't think this was the help get her off at all. He's the one I think who would actually have liked to see her do time. Not saying he wants her to get the needle but he knows she killed that baby.

I still do not understand why, if Casey wanted to call incest and accident, she did not do it years ago instead of sititng in a jail cell for 3 years.

Why go all the way to putting your life on the line. She got really lucky with that jury. She could be on death row right now.

If all the A's are in on this together...this, whatever it is...why make KC the scapegoat and let her risk her life?

Why would SHE risk her life?
Coz, it is a bigger, better lie??

Picture this:
She killed Caylee. Her defense team knew early on she did this, but this was such a media affair, there is no way JB was going to do the ethical thing. $225,000 is quite an incentive.
He has some secrets that I hope come out soon. "Zip it!"
The parents knew, but were involved with saving Casey, KFN and raking in money hand over fist with media interviews. I believe this is why Mark Nejame quit these grifters. They were saving Casey and the farm and buying into George becoming the new John Walsh.
The jail videos were staged just like the letters.
"Does she have a key to our house?"
"What about Jesse?"
"Why didn't she pick up the car."

They floated several different scenarios early on, lying to LE. Who knew that the early version of the fake ladder being up would show up again?

Bottom line, MOO, they ran out of lies for their client, went with one last ditch, Cah-RAZY lie, based on one of the earlier stories given by George and Cindy and scripted them to raise reasonable doubt for a lazy jury.

They told them they were going with what Casey wrote in her jail letters, alleging the sexual abuse in exchange for not outing them on knowing the child was dead, still bilikng a sympathetic public, and reaping the rewards of national media interview money. Fraud. They said fine, just don't drag Lee into this.

People are so good and kind and willing to recognize pain. They see George as a grieving grandpa, Cindy as a grieving Grandma. I see two manipulative, selfish, self absorbed grifters.

I think it was all an act, every bit of it including the crying and sobbing and choice of clothing for cindy and Lee. George's anger and carrying on making Jose reword everything was very phony, IMO. George could have said a few more things in explaining himself and didn't do it. He may really believe that Casey is guilty, who knows, but he seems to have gone along with the plan. I believe plans started when Casey was arrested and Baez was hired, then plans evolved from there.

I concur.

When is the media going to realize this? They are droning on and on tonight about Casey and George and Cindy all making up.

Cindy was saying in court how beautiful Casey looked. What's that about?That's because Cindy is Casey. Whatever Casey says or does is Cindy.

I wonder if Lee's fiancee is seeing what her future role is going to be? Maybe she can be the lone voice in the wilderness and get Lee to fully break away and stay there.

Casey didn't really try to frame them; they were willing to sacrifice for her. They demolished their reputations in order to save her. They have been saving her for her entire life. The stakes were just higher in this situation. They will keep quiet because they are mirror images of Casey. They are one big person.

JMO
Three people: Jesse, Zenaida, George

This is my personal journey with the Clan Anthony:

They were all in on it!
But that 911 call of Cindy's is heartbreaking! So she's not!
Wait- she could have gotten into a cover-up after that call!
But she loved Caylee! She wouldn't do that!
George is quite fishy!
George loved that little girl more than life- he would never dump her body!
George so totally had an affair with that woman!
That woman sold her story! She's not believable!
George never touched Casey! Neither did Lee!
Wait--maybe they did?
Lee is the good one!
Wow- Lee is really not cooperating with Ashton!
George hates JB!
Wait---I think this is a show and they are in this together!
Cindy looks really happy Casey is coming home! George doesn't!
Wait--they both look happy!
No they don't! George looks sick!

Conclusions: I have no. idea. what is real with these people and what isn't. I'll just have to wait and see how it plays out. It's beyond me.

They are really consummate con artists. And we thought they (including Jose) were Not That Smart ;-) They sure fooled us.

The Anthony's began lying right from the get go, and I think that was the genesis of this plan. If everyone is such a blatant liar, who do you believe? No wonder we don't know which end is up! It's been such a crazy ride. And it's not over. They all stand to make big $$$$$$ on their media blitz and getting the *real* story out :sick:

Why can't someone expose this for what it is, and put an end to it? :cry:

They are really consummate con artists. And we thought they (including Jose) were Not That Smart ;-)

The Anthony's began lying right from the get go, and I think that was the genesis of this plan. If everyone is such a blatant liar, who do you believe? No wonder we don't know which end is up! It's been such a crazy ride. And it's not over. They all stand to make big $$$$$$ on their media blitz and getting the *real* story out :sick:

Why can't someone expose this for what it is, and put an end to it? :cry:

Why can't the talking heads see this and get on this track instead of what they are on?

But see, here's the thing: Is this family truly enmeshed/codependent/enabling as Jose put forth in his OS, OR are they intentional con artists/liars/narcissistic/opportunists?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff
Back