Caylee Anthony 2 year old #67 General Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He feels like Caylee belongs to him...if he's narcissistic at all, he thinks of her as possession that has been taken away. I don't really get that feeling from him (being a narcissist) but just the way he says it is like he owns her and the media does not...which is true.

My father refers to me as his daughter and my children his grandchildren/child. There is nothing sinister about that, it is love.

Is it normal for routine diving exercises to include crime scene tape roping off the area?
I have only seen the dive training on TV and don't recall crime scene tape..

DIVERS TRAINING NEAR HOME

Orange County divers began what they called scheduled training in ponds and waterways near the Anthony home. Deputies had blocked off three areas with crime scene tape. They were used high-tech underwater surveillance equipment have refused to say if they're specifically searching for a small body. Detectives said nothing has led them to believe 2-year-old Caylee would be in any waterway near the Anthony home.

Honestly, after watching this family for the past month the only person I have sympathy for is Caylee. They have lied, omitted and covered up for so long that it's about time this is biting them at the ankles. It's about time they realize what all this stalling has done. It's dragged out locating Caylee. It's Casey's fault but their actions from the start have been seriously questionable.

Is it normal for routine diving exercises to include crime scene tape roping off the area?

Orange County divers began what they called scheduled training in ponds and waterways near the Anthony home. Deputies had blocked off three areas with crime scene tape. They were used high-tech underwater surveillance equipment have refused to say if they're specifically searching for a small body. Detectives said nothing has led them to believe 2-year-old Caylee would be in any waterway near the Anthony home.

I was about to ask that, too! Kind of worrisome...

Do you think George's outburst might also be that HE KNOWS why they are collecting all of these items in the search warrant since he was a former LE? He knows that although they are looking for Caylee that they are also working at the angle that Caylee is dead? Mix in everything else,.. the media, Caylee's bday, Lee being refused by Casey.

The fact that ALL OF US are emotional about Caylee being missing and how ticked off we all are from Casey's lies,.. Cindy and George know Caylee and have been with her almost everyday for 3 years,... I can't imagine how THEY feel if I feel the way I do and I don't know her,... :(
Add to that the fact that most of the public can't stand Casey and her parents seem to love her as much as any parent loves their child.

Is it possible that George's blow-up is a ploy? Everyone hs been saying that Cindy is too all over the place and George is too calm. And then all of a sudden, the total role reversal. George is blaming, darn near hysterical and Cindy is deathly calm. Just seems odd.

He seems very genuine for the first time - this was anger and sadness, hopelessness and helplessness.

Cindy on grandpa rant, why today, what happened? She says he's been angry all along, used the word "festering" and then used the phrase "coming to a head". hmmmm
you know what id probably react the same way as he did alot sooner than he did with nosey reporters camping out on my lawn .. im sorry but what they are doing to those people is invasion of privacy .. their daughter did whatever she did not them .. if cindy had known anything i truely think she would turn her daughter in she was gonna turn her in for grand theft auto .. so why wouldnt she for the baby ?

I think they train as divers once a month... since it was scheduled and since this case is hot right now... they chose to do it in areas near the last known sight Caylee was at...

or that's what they say

Like I said before she is bullying the family.

She bullied them with FEAR implying they might loose Caylee for ever with stupid half-words and half-explanations and imaginary threats from imaginay enemies, that made no sence to you, to me, or even the gp. But they were bullied to believe her, emotionally bullied to take her side, what could they do after all?

She also bullied them for their loyalty. Unless the believed her account they were no loyal to ger and again they were endangering Caylee's life.

Now it is not so easy to bully them with words. Grandparents have way more ACCESS TO ACCURATE INFORMATION, than Casey has in jail. She cannot bully them with the fear that Casey is the key to the people that are holding Caylee. Not anymore.

So she will bully them by refusing to see them. She will stop talking to them like she stopped talking to the police a long time ago. She will bully them with the information of what she did to Caylee and where Caylee is and by cutting the access gparents have to Casey.

She tried to manipulate the police...it didn't work...she stopped talking to them.
She manipulated the family...it worked for a little while...it seems not anymore...she will stop talking to them.
She will only talk to her laywer and that is because the lawyer is PAID to believe her sociopathic lies.

:clap::clap::clap:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hailiejade77
I would!
I posted this last night but no one commented on it. When Casey got her "new" lawyer and he was spouting off on all the news channels, a reporter asked about her mental status and he replied, "She has NO mental issues. She is perfectly fine. She is just stressed and under pressure."
So my question is,.. can this come back to bite him when it goes to trial? Can they still plead not guilty by insanity even though he stated she is fine????

Great question, does anyone know the answer to this?
Of course he can come back and plead insanity. All he has to say is that at the time he said it, all the facts had not come out yet. Now that they have, any good attorney would ask for a more detailed mental capacity test than what has already been done. I still say he is going to ask his client to be moved to a mental ward for evaluation.

Cindy Anthony about why George was so mad this morning: "you hear something that finally comes to a head, you know, stuff that festers".

I wonder if it's to keep the media back a certain distance... ??

Like I said before she is bullying the family.

She bullied them with FEAR implying they might loose Caylee for ever with stupid half-words and half-explanations and imaginary threats from imaginay enemies, that made no sence to you, to me, or even the gp. But they were bullied to believe her, emotionally bullied to take her side, what could they do after all?

She also bullied them for their loyalty. Unless the believed her account they were no loyal to ger and again they were endangering Caylee's life.

Now it is not so easy to bully them with words. Grandparents have way more ACCESS TO ACCURATE INFORMATION, than Casey has in jail. She cannot bully them with the fear that Casey is the key to the people that are holding Caylee. Not anymore.

So she will bully them by refusing to see them. She will stop talking to them like she stopped talking to the police a long time ago. She will bully them with the information of what she did to Caylee and where Caylee is and by cutting the access gparents have to Casey.

She tried to manipulate the police...it didn't work...she stopped talking to them.
She manipulated the family...it worked for a little while...it seems not anymore...she will stop talking to them.
She will only talk to her laywer and that is because the lawyer is PAID to believe her sociopathic lies.

Like I said before...AMAZING that a 22 yr old girl can do this & manipulate to this degree and provide NO answers and yet they can get info out of a terrorist.

Honestly, after watching this family for the past month the only person I have sympathy for is Caylee. They have lied, omitted and covered up for so long that it's about time this is biting them at the ankles. It's about time they realize what all this stalling has done. It's dragged out locating Caylee. It's Casey's fault but their actions from the start have been seriously questionable.
ITA - but I think its coming back to bite them a little further north than their ankles.

:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member