TX TX - Deanna Merryfield, 13, Killeen, 22 July 1990 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
although....she's probably Missie's niece by another sister. I saw her FB page...an Amy Merryfield is listed there.

Mischief Manager, can you delete the name you posted. It is a family member of Missies, and not connected to Deanna's disappearance. Thanks!

Hi alll,

Still working on this in the background. I will find the info on the Florida/Rock Round connection on my computer and post information - sorry, I have been distracted a bit with school years ending for the little ones.

You can get copies of 'incident' reports from the Hurst,Tx police Department M-F 7am-6pm(central time)...(817)788-7146. Their website shows that you can order them online and view them as PDF files.

Also, I found something interesting at www.familytreelegends.com
When you search Texas for Deanna Merryfield, 2 results show up for births in Texas...
1-your Deanna 1977-02-02
2- MERRYFIELD, ****** DEANNA 1991-11-12

Could ****** Be your Deanna's daughter??

Yes, everyone who has stated she is a family member is correct. I also would have to ask that you remove her name since she is a minor child and does not need her name connected to what's going on here.

Hi all,

I have simply way too many files on my computer. There is a Deanna M. with the exact birthdate of Feb 02/77 in Hollywood, Florida. This is the lady that I thought was traced back to Rock Round and subsequently eliminated - however, I have been wrong many, many times before. I do not know if the 2nd name is Michelle or not and now I am not positive that this person has been eliminated. Here is the information as I had it stored - posted for further sleuthing by WS members. It is like MissieMt and JulesSleuther are saying - don't know if she would be using a different name and Date of Birth:

Attachments

• Exact Name and DOB.jpg
    Exact Name and DOB.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 20
Yes, everyone who has stated she is a family member is correct. I also would have to ask that you remove her name since she is a minor child and does not need her name connected to what's going on here.

Hi MissieMt, I have asked a MOD to remove the minor's name as it has no relevance to the case or sleuthing that is being done.

Thanks, Elep

Hi all,

I have simply way too many files on my computer. There is a Deanna M. with the exact birthdate of Feb 02/77 in Hollywood, Florida. This is the lady that I thought was traced back to Rock Round and subsequently eliminated - however, I have been wrong many, many times before. I do not know if the 2nd name is Michelle or not and now I am not positive that this person has been eliminated. Here is the information as I had it stored - posted for further sleuthing by WS members. It is like MissieMt and JulesSleuther are saying - don't know if she would be using a different name and Date of Birth:

Oh my, now I am acting like senility has set in - I do believe that that this lady was eliminated - JulesSleuther originally posted this information on June 19th of this year:

Ok everyone--I found a Deanna in Florida with the same birthdate as DM, and ran it by Missie before I posted it here.

CALDERON, DEANNA M (Age 32)Available(1)

Available

HOLLYWOOD, FL

Follow on post by MissieMt stated that this person had been eliminated by LE investigating the case.

Oh my, now I am acting like senility has set in - I do believe that that this lady was eliminated - JulesSleuther originally posted this information on June 19th of this year:

Ok everyone--I found a Deanna in Florida with the same birthdate as DM, and ran it by Missie before I posted it here.

CALDERON, DEANNA M (Age 32)Available(1)

Available

HOLLYWOOD, FL

Follow on post by MissieMt stated that this person had been eliminated by LE investigating the case.

Sorry to ask but my mind is not working too well atm....lol So this is the Deanna that was traced back to Round Rock and was eliminated by LE? So I do not need to check out the RRLibrary for yearbooks?

Again, so sorry but I think the heat is doing wonky things to my brain!! :crazy::crazy:

~M

Do we know for certain she was eliminated? I know that Missie said that there was someone that Sgt D was looking at that may have had a Florida marriage license, and they were eliminated, but I do not know if this was that same person...

Not certain that this Deanna M. with the exact birthdate has been eliminated - MissieMt will know I think. This info that I am posting is on a different track - and relates to the marriage records that I was sleuthing - I found most of the Deanna M.'s that were married in Texas during the prime time period but this one I keep running into "hinky" issues:
THOMPSON SHON A 21 DELANO DEANNA M 18 1/25/1992 15 BEXAR NoBrecord Death in Maine,one in Idaho Osceola High School This one is hinky
The info in italics and bolded are results of my own sleuthing and notes. The marriage was listed in the 1992 Texas marriage records. It is odd that I can't seem to get anywhere on this one. I do believe that the S Thompson was/is in the military.

Sorry to ask but my mind is not working too well atm....lol So this is the Deanna that was traced back to Round Rock and was eliminated by LE? So I do not need to check out the RRLibrary for yearbooks?

Again, so sorry but I think the heat is doing wonky things to my brain!! :crazy::crazy:

~M

Hi, The Deanna Calderon that was traced back to Rock Round was a different person I believe and the surname prior to marriage was Dugosh and the middle name started with J. Attaching the info that I had stored for the Deanna from Rock Round.

Attachments

• Alumni Rock Round.jpg
    Alumni Rock Round.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 9
  • Deanna C Rock Round.jpg
    Deanna C Rock Round.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 10
While we are sleuthing the Deanna M. C.'s, there is a Deanna M. C. noted with another known name of Deanna M. Harris whom I believe that I found a picture for (Deanna Harris). I did find the picture interesting and am attaching it - to my very untrained eye there may be a connection re facial structure - believe me I am not good at looking at pictures.

Attachments

• Deanna Harris.jpg
    Deanna Harris.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 73
Hi, The Deanna Calderon that was traced back to Rock Round was a different person I believe and the surname prior to marriage was Dugosh and the middle name started with J. Attaching the info that I had stored for the Deanna from Rock Round.

I will try to make it to the library this up coming week and see if I can find a picture in the yearbooks. (Which I am pretty sure are kept on file) Also if it is close I will try to make a copy and then figure out how to post it, if for some reason I am not able to post it, I can just email it to one of ya all or even Missie for that matter!! :)

~M

Interesting, she does have a similar look...good job!
While we are sleuthing the Deanna M. C.'s, there is a Deanna M. C. noted with another known name of Deanna M. Harris whom I believe that I found a picture for (Deanna Harris). I did find the picture interesting and am attaching it - to my very untrained eye there may be a connection re facial structure - believe me I am not good at looking at pictures.

MissieMt: Have you had a chance to look at the pix in post #353?

Elep

Okay guys, so I guess I had my info wrong. The tattoos were not seen in 1995 as I believed.
I'm not going to post when/where they were supposedly seen YET, because I'm not sure I believe they were seen. As soon as I have been given reason to believe they were actually seen I will post about this turn of events. As of right now, take it with a grain of salt. If you search doe's and see one that may be Deanna (deceased after 1995, because I still believe that sighting to be fact) that does or does not have tattoos, let me know. I'm gonna start searching now.

Also, just wondering if anyone knows who the author of this blog is. I would love to speak to them more if anyone can tell me who they are:
http://forensicastrology.blogspot.com/2009/07/deanna-merryfield.html

ETA: Also, if someone has a subscription to Brians Prediction or whatever the heck it's called, can you please contact me. I've been doing google searches and it apears there is something on Deanna there but I have to have a subscription?
http://www..com/generator/data/sitemap18.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members