Nancy Grace 1-8-09

Status
Not open for further replies.
For PR purposes, he certainly should have had her there... But I don't see how inadequate representation could be alleged in this case, he is certainly being a fierce advocate for Casey.

Of course, I never thought Cynthia Sommer's would get a ruling of inadequate representation from her atty either....

He has been dressed down several times for not fileing proper motions and not following proper proceedure. Now with LKB on the team he should have someone he can refer to for a high profile case. I just get the impression he is fudging because he knows she is guilty as sin.

JB asked for a few min with her before she entered.

It was about 5 min.

Obviously, they didn't talk about how to carry oneself...........at least not in the court! (JMO!)

Thanks, I didn't know that, just catching up today while watching NG. If it doesn't come naturally he should definitely fill her in on the particulars.

This is a very good question, where are the anthony's? I think there may be a major split between them, can't say I would blame the anthony's though...I mean this girl has literally ruined all their lives forever.

And if casey is denying her family the rights to bury Caylee in favor of having her sit in the funeral home for the rest of her life or just in case she gets off and she can then rebury her herself I can see them being none to happy with that desicion.

I think I read on another thread, or maybe local news report to the A home, that the A's were home when KC was in the courtroom. I remember seeing something from GA that said if they lost a granddaugter, then they lost a daughter too, something to that effect.

This is a very good question, where are the anthony's? I think there may be a major split between them, can't say I would blame the anthony's though...I mean this girl has literally ruined all their lives forever.

And if casey is denying her family the rights to bury Caylee in favor of having her sit in the funeral home for the rest of her life or just in case she gets off and she can then rebury her herself I can see them being none to happy with that desicion.
I just hope they've come to the realization that their daughter killed Caylee and aren't there because they no longer support her. MOO

I have not gotten a chance to watch the hearing yet but was reading here and I believe it was said that she refused/declined to attend when the deputys went to shag her.

State reported this to the judge during the hearing.

JB tried his I have a waiver deal again, but the judge realized this is something he'd been too "lax" in and had her brought in.

State recited the FL law on this, the judge agreed.

From all that happened, this has stuck in my mind b/c of what other's here have been talking about.....the IEAC come appeals!

I have not gotten a chance to watch the hearing yet but was reading here and I believe it was said that she refused/declined to attend when the deputys went to shag her.

My bold. That's just funny. Sorry.

I agree she's beginning to look like an inmate ~ unkempt, dirty looking hair and all. MOO :behindbar

Yes! She is beginning to look that way. I couldn't put my finger on it... She looks like crap- not that she ever looked good. lol

I think she just wants to hide in her shell & not have to face the world because everyone knows what she did.

She didn't have clean hair or time to put make-up on.

Her exes might see her on television.

She doesn't have shame for what she did. She was sullen because she has to hear about it. I think she feels the same way hearing people talk about what happened to Caylee as she did when Cindy harped to her about stealing credit cards.

But, that is not because of guilt. I think she feels defensive and criticized. Believe me, in her mind she has justified all of it. She's mentally placed the blame elsewhere and she wants to be left alone about it.

IMO

For PR purposes, he certainly should have had her there... But I don't see how inadequate representation could be alleged in this case, he is certainly being a fierce advocate for Casey.

Of course, I never thought Cynthia Sommer's would get a ruling of inadequate representation from her atty either....

I think this case is showing us something really new in regard to what we might consider an adequate defense attorney.

I am constantly amazed how JB needs to be schooled by the judge(s). Doesn't JB ever ask his legal friends, hey would this be embarassing, stupid, untimely, out of order, a waste of time, etc?

Really far below grade in contrast to Morgan or NeJame.

Jose needs more staff, college grads?

I wanna help him so she doesn't get off for a technicality.

OK - LP just dropped another "crumb" - He just said that JH was at the TES command center on NOVEMBER 8 and filed a search something or other that said the body was "exactly where it was found". Now - wait - didn't DC call and tell JH where it was on Nov 15? What's up with that?

The area was being filmed on Nov 15 - Do we know when the information actually first passed between DC and JH?

Wow, what did LP just say? That PI H filed some sort of report with TM's group about where the body was and the LE people are trying to track it down? Please tell me I misunderstood that!!!

Yep... he said JH filed some sort of "directive" about where to search.. and this was on Nov. 8.

So now LP is saying that JH originally knew where to search for the body... a full week before DC went on his excursion? :bang::bang::bang:

I think I read on another thread, or maybe local news report to the A home, that the A's were home when KC was in the courtroom. I remember seeing something from GA that said if they lost a granddaugter, then they lost a daughter too, something to that effect.

I think I would start to change my opinion of the A's if they turned on KC. I would love to see them go up against her.

I don't think the A's expected kc in court today. She was forced to go to the hearing.
Not enough time for mom and dad to drive down to the courthouse.
Or-
they just have decided to let her fend for herself. Finally. *doubt it*

I just hope they've come to the realization that their daughter killed Caylee and aren't there because they no longer support her. MOO

I know I can only hope to live long enough to hear the anthony's acknowledge this and well, quite frankly apologize to the public, le, tes and anyone else they have offended. But sigh, I doubt that will happen....

Yes! She is beginning to look that way. I couldn't put my finger on it... She looks like crap- not that she ever looked good. lol

Casey looks pasty and jowly and JB actually looks thinner. He must be going the Cindy route. (BTW...still thought she had her "strut" despite the chains)

Thanks, I didn't know that, just catching up today while watching NG. If it doesn't come naturally he should definitely fill her in on the particulars.

It was a good moment!

Having them go get her, yes it was!!!

I was shocked tho by the helicopters hovering above the jail waiting for her to come out & be transported? Half expected camera crews to follow! (on HLN News all afternoon)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer