a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ummm juror#5 has legal advisors? Anyway - can't wait to hear from the courtroom ladies but since I am in the east coast will probably be asleep by then. But never fear, my iPad is the first thing I grab as I wake up lol

Our first look - great hair day, IMHO!

KCLnewsABC15_zps92547440.jpg

can't wait until the Jauniliation of this witness, you girls are great! Thank you for the feedback

I am having extremely mixed feelings about juror 5. I keep getting the feeling that this is a disaster waiting to happen. I know that she has every right to be there if she wants to, but common sense is screaming at me that this case does not need another distraction or controversy. I have never seen anything like this & there's something about it that is unsettling to me.

All spectators sit on that side. Not only that, but we're told exactly what seat to sit in. They fill the seats back to front, so the first people in line end up in the back row.

HTH
So do you try to not be first in line? From what I can see, the back row doesn't seem to be a good view. Thanks.

KCL you look beautiful! Wow the camera loves you! Thanks for being in court to support the Alexander Family. I am sure it means a lot. It means a lot to us here that we are so well represented by you and PASA and others.

I am having extremely mixed feelings about juror 5. I keep getting the feeling that this is a disaster waiting to happen. I know that she has every right to be there if she wants to, but common sense is screaming at me that this case does not need another distraction or controversy. I have never seen anything like this & there's something about it that is unsettling to me.

Tanisha (Alexander) Sorenson has posted the following on one of the facebook pages (among a few other posts) I don't know why the admin there doesn't remove the whole topic on it but I DEFER to the Alexander Family wishes which are:
"Tanisha Sorenson I just dont like such negativity about someone who no one knows her intentions, shes a sweet person, and I think we should respect her and not say bad things about her. I wish we could all agree that we want to be positive in seeking Justice for Travis. God bless you all."

Tanisha (Alexander) Sorenson has posted the following on one of the facebook pages (among a few other posts) I don't know why the admin there doesn't remove the whole topic on it but I DEFER to the Alexander Family wishes which are:
"Tanisha Sorenson I just dont like such negativity about someone who no one knows her intentions, shes a sweet person, and I think we should respect her and not say bad things about her. I wish we could all agree that we want to be positive in seeking Justice for Travis. God bless you all."

I'm not saying anything negative about Juror 5, I just think this is a very strange situation. The Alexander family has been through so much they just need for this case to move on without having to deal with more drama.

the admins started the topic :(

she also said this
"Tanisha Sorenson I really dont agree that Juror 5 meant anything bad from showing up, the sweet girl put so much of her time in to this case and she prob just wants to be there for emotional reasons, I feel bad for her. Its not her fault we were in Chambers. May God bless Juror 5 and her family and I appreciate her duty and the time she spent to see Justice."

i wonder what really happened to get her excused?

KCL you look beautiful! Wow the camera loves you! Thanks for being in court to support the Alexander Family. I am sure it means a lot. It means a lot to us here that we are so well represented by you and PASA and others.

Agreed love her cut and color is beautifully done! Mucho love to all court observers:seeya:

I'm not saying anything negative about Juror 5, I just think this is a very strange situation. The Alexander family has been through so much they just need for this case to move on without having to deal with more drama.

I do see your point there.

Is this TA's sister and is she talking about juror 5? How does she know she is a sweet person?

Hi all...gots my Zinfandel and my soy rice crackas and my journal and ready to write...

What a day...court day began with M&M's and ended in Disneyland.

Who woulda thought?

Ok.........countdown to notes...3...........2............1...............

the admins started the topic[/B] :(

she also said this
"Tanisha Sorenson I really dont agree that Juror 5 meant anything bad from showing up, the sweet girl put so much of her time in to this case and she prob just wants to be there for emotional reasons, I feel bad for her. Its not her fault we were in Chambers. May God bless Juror 5 and her family and I appreciate her duty and the time she spent to see Justice."

i wonder what really happened to get her excused?

Polley, yes they did on that one page, it was getting out of control started by sensationalizing it too,,,,,and FINALLY they have removed the thread, it was ridiculous. Tanisha posted about 5 times and finally they must have gotten the message.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nmdigital