a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I, for one, have always thought most of her journal entries were nothing more than part of her fantasy world. I do NOT believe for one tiny second that much of the latter entries were fact... and would LOVE to take them ALL and have someone capable do a forensic analysis of them to see if they were fantasy from day one.. or just after she met TA.... guess I'm getting a tad AR with all these vicious tales that ALV espouses directly from the fantasy journals... wow.. done for a bit

The first time I became suspicious that the JA Journals had been tampered with was when they read the parts from when she wrote at the age of 13 that she wanted to marry TA! :giggle:

Paul R. writing during the text msg testimony then puts a question in the basket.

Wrestler swiveling

"Just give me a pardon from any madness" travis wrote :(

Whatever this pic business was was deliberate and manipulative to piss him off, then she's calm and happy after he got mad--she got attention.

JW not as annoying as ALV but she doesn't seem to be really taking any of this seriously. Maybe more like a high school debate.

Pisses me off this B gets to read Travis private journals. She does not deserve this privilege.

CEO tapping in his chair. JM is ON IT w/ the objections

"she's still attached to him" (good one)

Paul R looking back through his notebook ..appears to be looking for something.

ALV comes across weirdly obsessed w/ Travis herself--creep!

Again it's Travis fault she responds to his emails. SHe supports women being powerless.

Hw, CEO,Ponytail, Nancy, note taking on "flattering text". TA sent JA "tirades or rants" CEO not even looking at her, looking down he looks annoyed to me.

"You are a liar to the core of you it seems" the jury knows THIS IS TRUE--CEO writing something fast and intensely after this text--lots of writing..long.

Behind me a journalist's phone goes off...a rock song.

I was gonna say how does JW argue this stuff with a straight face, then realized she doesn't (I tweeted something like that overlunch)

T's text accusing her of giving him no privacy ALV describes as "jealous". WTH?

I have to wonder if the males are thinking she must have done something to deserve all this anger from him. Paul R rubbing his entire face. CEO looks out to gallery--looks frustrated and annoyed, not like he used to appear which was curious and engaged.

"talking more aggressively" etc. HW only one taking notes

During sidebar, Ponytail rubs forehead w/ her fingers for a long time.

Maureen and ponytail chat and smile during sidebar.

CEO has hands like a praying stance over his face...steeple is what JD calls it.

He looks fidgety, impatient, rocking in his chair, twirling pen, looking around, during testimony.

HW , Ponytail note taking re: Wayne Dwyer stuff.

Boring hashing and rehashing ..more examples of why ALV thinks T is a perp and Jodi a victim- let me count the ways.

Keep hammering on deception issues w/ Travis compared to JA? Seriously? Sidebars --every time she looks to the public gallery, I stare right back. CEO rubbing his whole face, deep sigh when she talks re: "cloth is torn".

LUNCH BREAK....and hand rest break for me..............:seeya:

Tanisha (Alexander) Sorenson has posted the following on one of the facebook pages (among a few other posts) I don't know why the admin there doesn't remove the whole topic on it but I DEFER to the Alexander Family wishes which are:
"Tanisha Sorenson I just dont like such negativity about someone who no one knows her intentions, shes a sweet person, and I think we should respect her and not say bad things about her. I wish we could all agree that we want to be positive in seeking Justice for Travis. God bless you all."

What was this post in reference to? Juror 5?

Thanks KCL. Rest.

I so want to get to why ALV went to the chamber/hall after court with the judge & lawyers. If I could cheat and read the ending first, I would. lol I'll patiently wait..

kicks dirt...j/k

What was this post in reference to? Juror 5?

Krissy, on one of the big facebook pages in support of Travis, they posted a thread about Juror 5....hundreds of comments and numbers were posting negatively toward J5,,,that she shudn't have been there in the courtroom. 'Tanisha posted many times the family felt the attacks were unwarranted, people kept posting on and on....some pretty crude ones toward Juror 5. She was clear their family felt she had every right to be in the courtroom, and that no one knows what went on in chambers and should not make the negative judgements. Finally the Admin 'got the msg' and deleted the whole thread. It was getting brutal.

In other words it's clear the Alexander family supports and has no problem with Juror 5 being in the courtroom.

Ok back...just saw myself on the news. And a big shot of WEBSLEUTHS PAGE! Including my "Verified Bad *advertiser censored*". lol

I feel like I want to choke my own self to keep from screaming at this B.

Started choking on my hot dog; that is how I have felt often but must remember that phrase, thanks!:great:

So the meeting with ALV and Judge S I feel certain was related to what happened right after she requested a break, just before the normal 3pm break time.

I sat there and watched her walk off the stand and the entire family had left except Sam was still sitting there in her seat on the aisle. ALV walked directl to her, leaned in and started "close talking " with her. I instantly went in to protection mode so stood right there wondering WTH is she doing? She then stood up and did some kind of arm move and shrug that would be something you'd do if you were saying something like "well what can we do?".

What I know is this is ILLEGAL. Any representative for the defense CANNOT by law contact a victim/victim's family due to the Victim's Bill of Rights. I was incensed!

All of the journalists were fixated on Juror 5 so no one really caught it.

How dare she??? I walked right out and told Bill and then the ABC news reporter I'd been talking to earler. They all wanted to know what ALV said but I wasn't gonna butt in like that,her just approaching her AT ALL is so wrong. And illegal! I did approach Sam and Aunt Heather at the end of the break and asked if she was ok and reminded her she has legal rights to NOT be contacted like that. The nerve!

She said "Juan's taking care of it". So I'm quite sure that's what happened at the end of the day.

How dare she? She just sat up there trashing Travis then she wants to alleviate her guilt so she approaches Samantha? Yes, this is confirming my diagnosis of narcissism. ;)

so that's that. My arms are killing me right now....arrrgh!

Ok back...just saw myself on the news. And a big shot of WEBSLEUTHS PAGE! Including my "Verified Bad *advertiser censored*". lol

I just saw it. You did good! Good times this evening. :)

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
I'm staring at ALV during sidebar. Her eyes bounce around. NONE of the jury is looking at her/engaged w/ her."

JW's entire demeanor is like she's doing a cooking show. "And after that step, what do you put in the pan next?" (perky smile) "Nice! (smile) now let's move on to the braising of the meat, can you tell us a little bit about that? thanks!!! " (perky smile).

(I did write all that in my notes..LOL)

The Harry Potter glasses don't make her look smarter they make her look clownish.

HW only one note taking so far.

CEO same stance- if I put a cloud over his head, it would be saying "come on already, let's move this thing along"

JA licking her lips and looking over at jurors--none of them looking back at her or engaging.

Seriously, that makes me tear up!(very unlike me). How dare she go up to her after trashing her brother !! He isn't here to even defend himself, because of her new friend Jodi! I'm so angry!

So the meeting with ALV and Judge S I feel certain was related to what happened right after she requested a break, just before the normal 3pm break time.

I sat there and watched her walk off the stand and the entire family had left except Sam was still sitting there in her seat on the aisle. ALV walked directl to her, leaned in and started "close talking " with her. I instantly went in to protection mode so stood right there wondering WTH is she doing? She then stood up and did some kind of arm move and shrug that would be something you'd do if you were saying something like "well what can we do?".

What I know is this is ILLEGAL. Any representative for the defense CANNOT by law contact a victim/victim's family due to the Victim's Bill of Rights. I was incensed!

All of the journalists were fixated on Juror 5 so no one really caught it.

How dare she??? I walked right out and told Bill and then the ABC news reporter I'd been talking to earler. They all wanted to know what ALV said but I wasn't gonna butt in like that,her just approaching her AT ALL is so wrong. And illegal! I did approach Sam and Aunt Heather at the end of the break and asked if she was ok and reminded her she has legal rights to NOT be contacted like that. The nerve!

She said "Juan's taking care of it". So I'm quite sure that's what happened at the end of the day.

How dare she? She just sat up there trashing Travis then she wants to alleviate her guilt so she approaches Samantha? Yes, this is confirming my diagnosis of narcissism. ;)

so that's that. My arms are killing me right now....arrrgh!

Wow, that could be a KCL exclusive. I've seen that nowhere else.

So, so called domestic abuse expert ALV is perpetuating the abuse of TA by emotionally abusing his family now. Who's the perp now, Alyce? I despise this woman.

I just hope she got reamed by the judge.

Seriously, that makes me tear up!(very unlike me). How dare she go up to her after trashing her brother !! He isn't here to even defend himself, because of her new friend Jodi! I'm so angry!

Could that be considered abuse. Name calling, then approaching like nothing happened.

Wow, that could be a KCL exclusive. I've seen that nowhere else.

So, so called domestic abuse expert ALV is perpetuating the abuse of TA by emotionally abusing his family now. I despise this woman.

I just hope she got reamed by the judge.

Thanks wasn't enough!! Exactly!

:banghead: :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members