2008.09.02. REVISIT Will she accept the limited immunity deal?

will casey accept the state's offer of limited immunity tomorrow?

• yep

Votes: 15 5.0%
  • nope

Votes: 267 89.6%
  • dunno

Votes: 16 5.4%

• Total voters
I've been wavering back and forth whether it was an accident or deliberate. By Casey not going along with parital immunity, my mind is now set on this was no accident. I really wish the media would also stop giving Cindy a platform for her spin, give this time to another family of a missing loved one, to get their message out.

Agree, there are so many other missing babies out there --- Caylee was so precious but they all are and all deserve same attention---sadly, this does not happen---

A 4 yr old louisville boy was missing and finally found in trash can --he was murdered by a repeat sex offender.

RIP, Ivan!

jbar
Posts under this username are my opinion & speculation only. Join Date: Aug 2008

Maybe Casey was getting the Xany from Cindy..... the nurse.

ETA **On another site, where someone has dreams about this case, he's consistantly said since he's opened this case, that LE should look into whether or not Casey had access to prescription drugs that were not prescribed to her.

Zany/Xany the Nanny!

Read page 261 of the report.

A makes some interesting comments

I think an important statement needs to be made.

Casey didn't "turn down the deal" - as in saying, literally, "Thanks but no thanks" via her lawyer.

According to WFTV and an email by the State Attorney's Office, they didn't hear ANYTHING (yea or ney) from the defense attorney, so the offer expired on it's own.

An email sent from the State Attorney's Office on Tuesday morning reads: "As of this morning, the State has not heard from the defense attorney regarding our offer to speak about the case. The offer has now expired."
http://www.wftv.com/news/17340180/detail.html

The result is the same though? Her inaction basically was her response.

Mr. Baez knew the deadline and didn't respond, so what difference does it make? The defendant didn't take the deal.

An email sent from the State Attorney's Office on Tuesday morning reads: "As of this morning, the State has not heard from the defense attorney regarding our offer to speak about the case. The offer has now expired."

http://www.wftv.com/news/17340180/detail.html
Thank you for the update. Baez was stupid for not working with the State, on this. His client will fry.:)

I think Baez is going for accidental death, insanity on this one. Good luck.

Yes, but I think it's important to note, the lawyer never responded to the first offer either, another email had to be sent to him and then it was extended on his request. Truthfully, it's the LAWYER'S inaction.

Could be important to note when/if they appeal and/or the Anthony family ever start to spout claims of inadequate council.

Just a comment I wanted to make after reading many responses here. Since accuracy and true statements in these sorts of scenarios of course, is always important. How things are said in legal matters always make a difference.

Zany/Xany the Nanny!

Read page 261 of the report.

A makes some interesting comments

Is that where A said she would giggle everytime Casey said Zany the nanny?

If xanax is taken with alcohol it can cause black outs.. Not literally -The person just does not remember what was said or done.

I agree on the importance of noting the difference, however I think it was a calculated move on the defense's part.

why does she get until Nov? Can't they try her earlier?

however I think it was a calculated move on the defense's part.

I wouldn't doubt it.... but could you elaborate?

I know accuracy is important among members of the bar. But I have no reason to believe that CA's lawyer just got slovenly and let the deadline pass when the defendant really wanted to accept the immunity offer. A non-response is not terribly out of the ordinary, or letting deadlines for acceptance lapse. It's especially likely to be purposeful, when one has just requested an extension of a deadline, received it, and then lets the offer lapse anyway. Thinking like a lawyer, I suppose one could do this hoping to someday make the argument, if it were ever somehow convenient, that we never "rejected" the offer, we just didn't take it. It's a really specious, ridiculous position, but there are some lawyers who might try it.

Thanks JBar - it is an important distinction.

On one hand, Casey has given indications she knows where her child is but fears for her safety and that's why she can't disclose any more info to LE.

On the other - she has "no clue" where Caylee is.

Which is it?

Another point, if "everyone" has the opinion that "Casey didn't take the deal" JB may have further proof of his client being painted in a negative light by the local community and may bolster his desire for change of venue.

CinA certainly appears to be on medication.
Does anyone know if she herself has a lawyer? If she did I would think her lawyer would advise her to stop talking to the media.
The spokesman seems like a real doofus. What purpose does he serve?

Is that where A said she would giggle everytime Casey said Zany the nanny?

If xanax is taken with alcohol it can cause black outs.. Not literally -The person just does not remember what was said or done.

I don't have the documents open right now, but I think it might be referring to A. saying that once Caylee was asleep, she wouldn't wake up for anything, even with a party going on right around her. She said something about how once Caylee woke up for about a minute and then her eyes just went back in her head and she fell right back to sleep. Kind of made me wonder if she was being "medicated" so that she'd sleep when her mom wanted her to sleep.

She is creating her own reality. I don't know who these callers are but they aren't anyone I know!

Alright, we are seeing just how a Narcissist works it. Cindy definitely has taught her daughter well and is now taking her daughter's place to keep the charade up. Narcissists say what they say for us to believe THEIR form of reality. They WANT to you to agree, reflect back like a mirror, with them that you believe everything that they are saying. If you don't, they will lash out until you do. They will keep plugging away until they have everyone believing them. Unfortunately, for Cindy the frustration mounts because she can't sway the minds of the whole country. She can surely try by going on National TV. She doesn't care what she looks like as long as she can try to make you believe the reality. She is driven by this.

N-dribble........had thoudsands of tips. This is an example of a Narcissistic statement. She knows we aren't going to go and actually check this but she want you to believe that this is truth. It will work on the little old ladies who read the scandal rags....Enquirer,types.... for their daily dose of news. That is why we go, HUH? Some WILL believe her and that is all she is banking on for support now.

Oh, where is Lee and George.....the men? She is running the show just as her daughter did. I can't help but look into her eyes on the video and see Casey 30 years from now.

I am wondering now if Caylee, at almost 3, wasn't her GM's eyes into what Casey was doing and reporting back.....innocently....information that was chilling about her mother. Casey had enough and not caring for this little tattletale, she killed her to get her to stop and also to get back at her mother. Her mother is paying now full tilt. She didn't think it would ever escalate into a national search.......shades of Scott P. all over again.

What bothers me about Cindy showing her face on these news show is that she keeps putting LE down. She never gives them any credit for anything but yet they are the first folks she'll call when she needs protection.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back