TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
If my posts #455 and the continuation #477, is against TOS, I will delete asap. TIA. Info came from a paid site.
It is accurate with info that I received from Search National Records.

Renee
My deepest sympathies go out to you and your loved ones.
He was so blessed to have you and yours in his life and you all will cherish those memories forever.
I will hold all of you in prayer.
God Bless you and give you the strength you so need now.

I'm going to refrain from saying it shouldn't be done and is against TOS, since I am not a mod - and there are mods on here who obviously are seeing the paid-for info being posted. But before walking away from this discussion, I will say that I have paid for info in other cases. And I have been told by a mod that we cannot share info that was paid for. Now... if I could only find the message that all this info was posted in - LOL!

Hold on as I'm looking into the answer to this question also. :grouphug:

If my posts #455 and the continuation #477, is against TOS, I will delete asap. TIA. Info came from a paid site.

You need a link for the info. Even if it's a paid site, you must link it.

Also I would think this info would be available publicly from the Houston Court Site or the PD's site? Not sure.

Salem

It isn't illegal to post information from a paid site is it??? Noted: I don't have access to any paid sites because the few I have tried have sucked, so I gave up. I honestly think it would be helpful to have access to this information, but maybe I am missing something??? :waitasec:

You need a link for the info. Even if it's a paid site, you must link it.

Also I would think this info would be available publicly from the Houston Court Site or the PD's site? Not sure.

Salem

Not all the offenses occured in Houston, Tx.

ETA: I'll just delete and that will be the simplest thing and not break any rules. Thank you.

I still have a few questions:

Motive???

Why police originally mentioned shoes and video being the only thing missing?

What physical evidence was gathered at the CURRENT home?
Homicide was already on the case.

Why would LE think RUNAWAY... I wonder what they were told originally by certain people. LE there only 45 minutes... WHAT???

When was LE notified that the sitter wasn't there?

What are the stats of a woman (not the mother) killing another person's child?

Where is SD today, he is in all the other videos with mom?

Does the so called "Mona" live in NE Houston?

What time was the last time anyone saw or talked to JF. Not including the sighting at 1:45. What time was the call received by mom?

Who is the man they are looking for?

Why all the leaks from LE about an arrest... but, not an actual presser to confirm?

to Reneeloveyou, Lovingmom & anyone else who knew this precious child in real life, I am so sorry. Let's keep in mind the lovely thoughts written by his " extra grandmother":

posted earlier today by Reneeloveyou , Thread #3 post 335

I am posting this, my mom wrote this for Jonathan, even though she isn't his biological grandmother she still played that roll while he lived with us.

*It's not the answer prayed for. It's not what we wanted to hear. My mind refuses to allow me to connect you with the*words I am reading on the reports. Not Jonathon, it's not the child I knew. The Jonathon I know continues to smile that embarrassed little smile, the one that plays timidly at the corners of his mouth. The Jonathon I know, his*eyes continue to see the things that made him happy,*a new litter of furry puppies, his granny smiling at*him with pride, fireworks displays and fish caught on*a line. *And not the Jonathon with the incrediable appetite, always grateful for the second helping. No, I can't put that together with the horrible reality of a world gone mad where a young boy is disregarded completely. No, I will keep my memory of you as the last time I saw you, walking into that airport in Tulsa, walking with a sense of purpose. You were going to go see granny, you were happy. The last time I was near you you were being gently transported into a cloudless sky. You still are. Relax into the arms of*the one who bears you now to your ultimate comfort. Smile into the face* of the wonderful counselor. Open your eyes to the beauty none of us have yet seen. *It wasn't the answer we prayed for but*we continue to pray for the peace that passes understanding."

Renee and JP's family:

Jonathan Paul Foster born 09/Nov/1998 ..... just turned 12 years old and went missing December 24/10 on Christmas Eve. Broken hearts and broken dreams. Rest peacefully JP - please take care of yourself Renee and family - be kind to yourself as you move forward in the coming days.

I know JP knew what love felt like and I know he knew what it was like to experience boyhood fun from the pictures you shared. Often times we do not get these glimpses like you have shared - thank you from the bottom of my heavy heart. JP is a beautiful boy and he touched my heart.

May justice be swift and severe.

I wonder if the roommate told Mona that Jonathan was getting a gaming system for Christmas (as reported on NG last night)? Maybe that was the item to steal or pawn. I wonder which apartment had Jonathan's Christmas presents - probably the one he lived at with his mom?

May God give comfort and help this family find the answers they deserve to know. Please give them the strength to get through this. God bless you Jonathan. We are all so sorry...

I just got caught up, 18 pages worth!

Renee,

My sympathy for you and your family! My heart is heavy and I cannot imagine how you and your husband must be feeling right now!

I so wish none of this had to have happened!

My profound apologies for this being played out in such a confused manner. This is not typical of WS's posting of a case.

Mods: Thank you for all you do, I know this thread had to have been a nightmare to moderate!

Posters: I think we've all learned some through this ordeal many things, I have at least.

Non Members who are reading, please join, it is a great site.

Has anyone seen a picture of SE (the roommate)? If so, can you post a link here? I have looked and cannot find one. Of course, I am going to bed now so won't see it til tomorrow. So you guys have all night to find one. ;)

http://www.39online.com/news/local/kiah-foster-investigation-story,0,3306091.story

Link is to a video where mom and roommate SE speak aired before arrest of MN was announced. NOTE: The caption in the video is wrong, it identifies SE as a neighbor Rita Jackson, Rita is shown in the video after SE and mom. SE is the dark haired woman shown with mom AD.

The article under the video has their identity correct.

Here is what I think. Mona was friends with the roommate according to MSM. Jonathan was home alone. Mona went to the apartment for who knows what reason and perhaps didn't know Jonathan was there. Jonathan calls his moms work and is scared saying it is an emergency. Mona catches him on the phone and takes the phone away. Since Jonathan can identify her she does harm to him. :(. Just my opinion on what possibly happened.

Mona is the one who told the co-worker there was an emergency, not Jonathan.

Mona DID take the phone away from Jonathan. She used the phone to tell Angela's co-worker there was an emergency to FORCE Angela to come to the phone. In doing so Mona ALERTED Angela.Then Mona picked up the phone and talked to Angela when she called back. Why?

I am not sure JF could have identified Mona. Angela said she first met Mona AFTER Jonathan disappeared. I don't know that Jonathan would have met her either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni