Sidebar for Caylee Anthony's forum #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
The "chloraform" searches that were brought up at trial took place in March 2008 and did not include the word suffocation, but you are correct that Cindy unsuccessfully tried to take the blame for those searches.

The "fool-proof suffication" search took place on June 16, 2008, and is discussed at length starting around p. 45 of the "Anthony's Computer Forensics" thread, which I think someone bumped up not too long ago.

Just jumping off your post, AZ...

One thing I have never understood is why investigators and/or prosecutors only did specific keyword searches on the computer(s).

They severely limited the scope of their investigation by only searching for specific keywords, and in my very humble opinion, deprived the Pinellas 12 of vital information/evidence.

Why did they not look into ALL of the searches that were done? They would have surely found the "foolproof suffocation" search had they done so.

Even though I doubt that the Pinellas 12 would have understood, or even deliberated any longer had they the full scope of the computer searches that were done by FCA, at least we would know that every effort was made to ensure that a thorough investigation was done on the computer(s).

As it stands right now, it makes the computer investigation seem half-hearted, at best.

And this is why I love AZlawyer. She remembers the finer details that I don't.

We all have known for years that George didn't make those computer searches (or Cindy for that matter), so I am agreeing with those who say that it would not have mattered to the jury about whatever it is they are about to reveal.

The jury, imo, went into this trial with a not guilty verdict on their minds. I do think there had to be at least one rogue juror who knew more about this case than what they claimed and wanted what happened to happen for their own selfish reasons.

When Judge Perry insisted on seating the Juror who declared that she would NOT be prepared to judge someone else ( on a JURY! ) then I felt a sense of doom; so when the verdict came down I just shook my head..

I think from past discussions on WS, the consensus was that FCA left with Caylee around 1 pm, but she parked nearby and waited to see her dad's car leave the home. Then she doubled back to the house.

That's always a possibility. Or George could have been off on his dates when he gave that information over a month later. IMO as former LE he felt like he was SUPPOSED to have all the details of the "last sighting" of the kidnap victim, and so he convinced himself that he remembered.

IMO you don't call the house 20 minutes after you leave to reach someone who supposedly left the house two hours before you did. It could have been a misdial, yes, but the most sensible explanation is that Casey was there when he left the house.

Just jumping off your post, AZ...

One thing I have never understood is why investigators and/or prosecutors only did specific keyword searches on the computer(s).

They severely limited the scope of their investigation by only searching for specific keywords, and in my very humble opinion, deprived the Pinellas 12 of vital information/evidence.

Why did they not look into ALL of the searches that were done? They would have surely found the "foolproof suffocation" search had they done so.

Even though I doubt that the Pinellas 12 would have understood, or even deliberated any longer had they the full scope of the computer searches that were done by FCA, at least we would know that every effort was made to ensure that a thorough investigation was done on the computer(s).

As it stands right now, it makes the computer investigation seem half-hearted, at best.

I couldn't have said it better myself.

I still can not think of that trial without almost having a heart attack. As I said months ago I will never get over it.

My mom, my sisters, friends and I talk about the verdict all the time still. Any time there is another case of a child being abused/missing/murdered, etc... it always comes back to Casey Anthony. You are 100% correct that it is something we will never get over. You are not alone. A lot of people will never get over it. There is no way to even begin to understand that verdict and nothing will ever make it right. Casey was not held responsible for murdering Caylee and never will be.

Sure, we can hope for her to somehow pay the price for getting away with murder, but will it really make it better for sweet Caylee? For us? What this verdict did was strip Caylee of any justice. And that is all any of us wanted for her.

It will never be made right and the shock and pain of that day will never go away for me personally.

OS has updated their story........
"Baez told the Sentinel on Tuesday that he believed the WKMG report suffers from what he called "the standard anti-Casey spin,""
"Said Baez: "Any computer expert will tell you that you can never put someone behind the computer."

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...y-searches-suffocation-20121120,0,50368.story

So there you have it - not going to admit his 'mis-lie-terpertation' and back to the canned lines.

Is that true? If I do some banking online, make some purchases on line, I am the person who made those transactions if I logged in to my secure account. I am sure the bank sees it that way and if I did something fraudulent I have a feeling LE would see it that way. If you log on to a password protected account, what you do is your responsibility...

Why we are here........

watch

cayleegate3.gif

101682904056443536_nwQjMCME_b.jpg

caylee+with+wings.jpg

caylee.jpg

Caylee_Casey_Anthony_083110_23_1.jpg

25221.jpg

Caylee_Casey_Anthony_083110_79_1.jpg

ypeuu.jpg

Caylee%20Anthony%2038_12.jpg

OS has updated their story........
"Baez told the Sentinel on Tuesday that he believed the WKMG report suffers from what he called "the standard anti-Casey spin,""
"Said Baez: "Any computer expert will tell you that you can never put someone behind the computer."

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...y-searches-suffocation-20121120,0,50368.story

So there you have it - not going to admit his 'mis-lie-terpertation' and back to the canned lines.

That's encouraging though. It means it wasn't a complete Baez azz-kissing. Baez will never admit anything ever. Just like his client.

Completely agree with you. All the evidence in the world would not have changed their minds. They could have convicted her of any number of lesser charges and at least FCA would have done some serious jail time. I will never understand how she could get away with a mere slap on the wrist. Some justice!
:furious:

How much more evidence did they need? This would not have made a bit of difference to that Jury. Mr Pipitone needs to join Websleuths, he would have known about this 'bombshell' months ago.

Ultimately, it wouldn't have mattered if the prosecution knew about this computer search in time for the trial or not.

That jury would have written it off, and would not have thought twice about it. They were too worried about their upcoming field trips and movie choices. JMO

and it has already been discussed around the internet (here, Amazon, Hal's, FB, other forums) a few months ago, when it was proven by a few on here that when JB said in his recent book that George made that search because Casey did NOT have an AIM account, so this is not "news". I knew this is what it was going to about.

The Casey apologists have already heard this also, they believe heart and soul what Baez wrote in his book is true, those who are interested anyway,

and have many excuses as to why it doesn't matter and Casey still did not do it. and they still think George was involved. I don't expect this information to change any more minds as it has already been discussed months ago right after JB published his book, and his many errors and misstatements and flat out lies have already been pointed out.

and those who know Casey did it, already know it, and we already know all about this thanks to AZ and JWG and some others on here.

This is "old news".

I have been out all day, just logged on here and looked around the internet a bit, to see what the "big story" was going to be that Tony Pipitone is trying to make something out for his station, Big News, Sweeps Week, out of something that has already been discussed.

and why was Baez SHAKEN about this?? he wrote in his book GEORGE did it, but he already knew CASEY did this???

Grrrrrr..

IMO, MOO< etc.

How much more evidence did they need? This would not have made a bit of difference to that Jury. Mr Pipitone needs to join Websleuths, he would have known about this 'bombshell' months ago.

He's a member!:floorlaugh:

I'll never forget the first headline I read about this case in July 2008. I didn't know Caylee's name. Had not even seen a picture of Caylee yet. Didn't know Casey's name or anything about her.

The headline simply read; "Orlando Mother Doesn't Report Baby Missing For 31 Days" and I remember it plain as day, the words that came out of my mouth were, "This woman murdered her baby."

That was all the evidence I needed with just a small article written in the LOCAL/STATE section of my local newspaper 4 hours SW of Orlando. Nothing ever waivered from that very first article. All the lies, the evidence, etc... that flowed for over 3 years only made my feelings stronger about her guilt.

He's a member!:floorlaugh:

...and my cynical self believes this forum was a major source of his story. And it's November sweeps... Timing

Hal Boedeker's blog is devoted to the 'news' tonight- he says he has watched the segment and his conclusion is - without revealing the contents- that George will be relieved....

Am I thinking right that Caylee would be a little over 7 right now? A second grader?

Hi, I do not post often, but always read here. From reading I get the impression that this will not be a "bombshell" for those here and WS, but it will be a validation of what great sleuthers WS has. I am expecting the report to mention WS and a few of its posters (since mods already seem to know what it is about) that helped to verify the information with Tony Pipitone. If the mods are in the know, I applaud them for keeping this under wraps until it comes out in the report.
While I realize many are skeptical because Baez is in the previews, I have the feeling he was called in for an interview on his book (which of course he would show up for), and then TP hit him with the evidence. JMHO

You should post more often.
I hadn't thought about some of this before.
I like the way you think.

:waitasec:
A computer forensic expert does not have all the evidence
And this Defense Lawyer, Jose Baez, did put someone ,George Anthony, behind a computer in his book. Yet George Anthony was at work at the time, as well as Cindy...Cell phone pings and computer docs lead to Casey...Process of elimination.

Here's a Lawyer who writes a book, makes accusations based on forensic reports he has yet withholds providing the proof to back up his accusations..

I don't know if anyone here follows him on FB but he's already answering the big story there. He claims the timeline is off by an hour and they are using a blogger who has never been admitted in a court of law. hmmmmmm

BBM See I missed all that. I vaguely remember hearing that JB mentioned the foolproof suffocation thing on a show or something and thinking, fool, that just shows to me (even more) that there was no accident; that FCA obviously made those searches, and it points to 1st degree murder. But like you say, MSM never really picked up on it and I didn't follow through here. Interesting.

I really wish I had been a WS'er back during this case! I had NO IDEA about the "fool proof suffocation" searches and I thought I had read/listened to EVERY piece of evidence that was published (even the stuff not used at trial).

I never read JB's book. I never even ran a search for it. I still have Ashton's book queued up on my Kindle, but haven't read it, yet.

What would I have done with that info had I come across it? SHOUT IT FROM THE ROOFTOPS.

I was actually a little irritated that the prosecution never used the diary entries considering they sent the INK to be analyzed by the FBI. I felt like that was a wasted piece of info and given to the jury, they could decide if it was a confession of guilt or written from her imagination that is called her life.

Hal Boedeker's blog is devoted to the 'news' tonight- he says he has watched the segment and his conclusion is - without revealing the contents- that George will be relieved....

Well, now I just read Hal's story, and I know Beach had been authorized to proceed and near Defcon 1 levels, so I am going to quietly retract my cynicism for now... It appears this could be revelatory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member