Sidebar for Caylee Anthony's forum #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too funny!!!!!! :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

At least I can meet my maker and say I didn't help a murderer go free!!!

Guess who removed me as a friend in the past hour??? Yep he reads here!! Hi Jose!!:seeya:

he most likely has a an unfriending team.. I can just see them sitting around with ipads and poking quickly while they down triple espresso shots paid for by un-named talk shows.

Guess who removed me as a friend in the past hour??? Yep he reads here!! Hi Jose!!:seeya:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

What a little <unusual person> Jose is! Hey Jose!! :seeya:

Maybe I just don't understand the mind of a murderer, but this word "foolproof" bothers me ( in the same way it bothered me when FCA said "when this case goes to trial' so matter of factly way early on).

Suffocation is suffocation...why would you even think to add the word "foolproof" in front of it right off the bat? Why not just google "suffocation?"

he most likely has a an unfriending team.. I can just see them sitting around with ipads and poking quickly while they down triple espresso shots paid for by un-named talk shows.

Tis ok, I didn't lose ANYTHING! I have YOU GUYS! :blowkiss:

Waiting for 11:00 Orlando time to post a message to Jose, since we know he's here ... :waiting:

Maybe I just don't understand the mind of a murderer, but this word "foolproof" bothers me ( in the same way it bothered me when FCA said "when this case goes to trial' so matter of factly way early on).

Suffocation is suffocation...why would you even think to add the word "foolproof" in front of it right off the bat? Why not just google "suffocation?"

Besides the fact that Casey (and the A's for that matter) seem to use words in weird/inappropiate ways, the only other thing I can think of is that she didn't want to open that trunk and have Caylee still be alive.

I can't believe I just typed that. :(

Joining the party late. I have my drink ready for the BS show. For what it is worth, I don't think anything they claim to have could have changed the outcome.

you know, I have never in my life met a GREATER TRAVESTY OF JUSTICE THAN THE CASEY ANTHONY VERDICT.

( yes I am yelling )

I thought OJ took the cake but no... it was Casey freaking Anthony.

She should have her butt parked right now somewhere on death row where she belongs. No matter what comes out tonight I know I still feel that way.

If Jose wants to keep on (attempting to) defend her and make a bigger *advertiser censored* of himself well Jose have at it.

He can facebook and tweet but I AM NOT LISTENING (blaaahahahhahahaablaaahhahahablahaaha)

cause she is casey.

other than that who knows why but I for sure don't see George putting that word chain together.

in short: she is a monster.:twocents:

YES!!! EVERYBODY ENJOY SINCE WE KNOW JOSE IS ONLINE!!

That is perfect Jane The Dood - thank you!!

Should auld acquaintance be forgot? Not a chance!! For anyone who was "away" and didn't hear this interview - please do now!! you will laugh until you cry - too funny!! A smackdown!

Oh, I didn't see you had added the link to your post, lg! Sorry 'bout that. :blushing:

I still love Dominic's response to Baez on whether or not he had bought the book: "I wouldn't spend a NICKEL on it!" Ouch! Hahaha!

Somebody get me a screenshot of that post STAT!!!

Not a screenshot beach, This is from Hal's blog.
Jose Baez Facebook:The promo is extremely misleading,as they are trying to show that I’m saying that the computer searches would have hurt Casey,when I’m arguing to the contrary. Secondly,their timeline is off by an hour,we disagree and they are using a blogger who has never been admitted in a court of law. I had 2 independent experts verify the timeline. They are wrong but would prefer to mislead people. It’s truly ridicolous.
Reply Posted by: Dinosaur | Tuesday, November 20, 2012 at 6:50 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members