Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I give up!

Doing charts with fluctuating birth dates is like pissing up a rope. Probably a bit easier for men than for us girls. Makes my analysis of his chart all wrong. Fool me once.....

Not gonna do George and Cindy any more! Not worth my time, and knitting is more productive.

housemouse, sorry that someone gave you misinformation, probably an accident. I know you are frustrated, some am I. I guess we feel that knowledge is power, and we all feel powerless right now. With all of the lies surrounding this case, these charts are so great because, and I quote a wise women, 'Stars don't lie' I think you know who I mean. Happy knitting!!!!:blowkiss:

As far as we know, Cindy's natal Sun is in Gemini. But, that doesn't mean much, for her entire chart is much more important.

I know this will sound harsh, but I can't think of a soft way to put it. Serious astrological research has nothing to do with "Sun Sign Nonsense"...

Cindy's Sun being in Gemini means only that she shares that position of the Sun with about 12th of the world's population.

Read through the pages of posts, and once you become familiar with what we are researching, then ask any questions you might have.

Can someone tell me if there has been a reading (or point me in the right direction) on Cindy Anthony on this thread? I read somewhere she is a Gemini. Thanks :)

housemouse, you have a wonderful gift and you use it in a wonderful and helpful way and I am thankful to have come across you in this life. Thank you so much for your insights into all of this, and my thoughts and prayers are with you.

As far as we know, Cindy's natal Sun is in Gemini. But, that doesn't mean much, for her entire chart is much more important.

I know this will sound harsh, but I can't think of a soft way to put it. Serious astrological research has nothing to do with "Sun Sign Nonsense"...

Cindy's Sun being in Gemini means only that she shares that position of the Sun with about 12th of the world's population.

Read through the pages of posts, and once you become familiar with what we are researching, then ask any questions you might have.

When people ask me, "What's your sign?" I answer, "No left turn." :)

When people ask me, "What's your sign?" I answer, "No left turn." :)

;)

Brini you made me laugh!!! My sisters are die hards when it comes to those sign readings etc. I have never held any belief in that nonsense....

Housemouse, I love to knit too and have just begun working on a new sweater for me one day to be daughter in law. I have been reading back through the thread ever so slowly. What I found helpful for me besides printing out some of the charts was to make some notes. I am finally starting to grasp and better understanding now! :)

After deleting the post about George's chart, I went to re-enter his birth date, and found that I did have the one posted. I am not going to repost the info as it was written, because I am short on time today.

But, have entered Lee's date... will be watching the transits to their charts and keep you posted.

My general observations is that Cindy. Casey, and Caylee have the most problematic cross aspects from a forensic astrology approach.

Do I have George's wrong? If so, disregard anything I posted!!!!

If I do not have good dates, the charts can be totally off! So, where did you get George's birthdate, and where did you get Lee's?

Not gonna spend all day researching the wrong chart! I have better things to do with my time. Like a bunch of knitting that has to be finished in time for birthdays, etc...

Have any of your atrological gal's had a chance to look at their charts more closely since the news of the chloroform broke? Keep us updated as you have the chance...

Neptune is the key here.

It rules water, oil, chemicals, gases, drugs, alcohol, etc...

Chloroform would be under Neptune, as would putting Caylee in water. Go back pages and see that this possibility was mentioned.

VERY enlightening, and VERY accurate I'd say based on the info we have been receiving the last couple of days...

Now that you do have the exact birthdate for Caylee, if you do this same chart again, does it indicate anything further?

We have had Caylee's birth time since Greta VS did the video tour of Caylee's room.

I am not sure what you want me to look for?

I guess what I was looking for was more on the "transits", a little more detail I guess...
Ah heck, I guess I am just grasping at straws and PRAYING WITH ALL MY SOUL that the TRUTH will be revealed in time...

Did you read the posts on the transits to Casey's, Caylee's, and Cindy's charts a page or so back?

Also, I will be watching to see what has developed by this coming Monday, the 8th. The moon will be transiting through Sagittarius, and making a square first to Sun and Saturn in Virgo, then to Uranus in Pisces, and finally will conjunct Pluto in Sagittarius.

I do not know what will happen, if anything. Just that if anything did, this time period would make sense.

I haven't been checking the transits for the time Casey got bailed out and released. I should, because that might help me understand legal astrology a bit better... haven't done much in that area.

Since there is supposed to be news breaking on Fox sometime soon, I thought I would post a chart for today. Comments below the chart....

TransitsofSep52008.jpg
[/IMG]

First look at the blue lines... These are trines and sextiles. You can see the Sun and Saturn sitting right close together, in conjunction. The blue lines from these go down to Jupiter, making a trine. This might be suggestive of her bond, and release from jail.

The red lines are challenging or "event" aspects. Venus, Mercury, and Mars are squaring Jupiter. Have any of you noticed the discussion (Mercury, Libra) among the people out in front of Anthony house, about Casey's right to a fair trial? Some want her back in jail (Capricorn and Saturn). Some feel she has a legal right to be free (Libra, Venus)

The Moon is squaring Neptune, and we discussed Chloroform (Neptune and Aquarius (liquid and air sign) which seems to be related to what is being discussed on Fox.

The Moon, now in Scorpio, is consistent with discussion of a potential cause of death, or unconsciousness, in the square to Neptune. But, it will be very quickly moving along into Sagittarius, where it will begin squaring the Sun and Saturn, then squaring Uranus, then conjuncting Pluto. This will start in the wee hours of Sunday Morning, and work on through noon on Monday.

So, we can watch and see what develops, if anything. Remember that I am very interested in next weekend too.

Here is the information about George's chart, and the transits. I had deleted it, thinking I had the wrong birth date, but then discovered that I had the date given... this relates to the posts about Cindy, Caylee, and Casey a page or so back...

Well, George's Mars is in hard aspect to Casey's around 40 and 41 of the 45 degree midpoint sort. He doesn't have any planets near Casey and Caylee's hard cross aspects.

Casey's Venus is close to his Jupiter and Uranus, so there is no doubt that he loves Casey, the two of them may have an unusually close bond.

Unfortunately, I see a Mercury Neptune contact in George's sort... indicates he either could be deceptive, or deceived. He either could believe Casey's lies, or (I hope not) lie for her. Around the 15th of September, Mars and Saturn/Neptune are on near same degree as George's Mercury and Neptune, not a happy placement.

George's Venus is on Casey's Saturn, so looking at transits for that degree, closest forensic aspect is Saturn/Pluto. He may be feeling very depressed by the situation, and that he has lost all the females in his life by this situation.

Perhaps he will get some very disappointing, and depressing news.

George's Sun, with a Mars/Uranus midpoint very close, (sudden adjustments to new circumstances) is also having a Saturn transit, so he is feeling much the same as Cindy, pretty down, constrained, inhibited, tired of all this. He may feel like suddenly disappearing into a closet somewhere... (I hate to think that he could be arrested, but that is just a sudden thought of my own, out of the blue, and not specifically indicated by the chart, please know!)

Uranus in the transit sort is on George's Venus/Saturn midpoint, echoing the Venus Saturn contact discussed above. The Sun is on George's Mercury/Uranus... (upsetting news comes to light)...

Finally, transiting Pluto. It is on George's Venus/Neptune midpoint (a tragic love, a painful renunciation)

I do not have Lee Anthony's birthdate, so can't check his chart. But, this will explain why I think the middle of September might be a tough period for the Anthony family.

Hey Housemouse, 11-20-82 is Lee Anthony's date of birth

Here is the information about George's chart, and the transits. I had deleted it, thinking I had the wrong birth date, but then discovered that I had the date given... this relates to the posts about Cindy, Caylee, and Casey a page or so back...

Well, George's Mars is in hard aspect to Casey's around 40 and 41 of the 45 degree midpoint sort. He doesn't have any planets near Casey and Caylee's hard cross aspects.

Casey's Venus is close to his Jupiter and Uranus, so there is no doubt that he loves Casey, the two of them may have an unusually close bond.

Unfortunately, I see a Mercury Neptune contact in George's sort... indicates he either could be deceptive, or deceived. He either could believe Casey's lies, or (I hope not) lie for her. Around the 15th of September, Mars and Saturn/Neptune are on near same degree as George's Mercury and Neptune, not a happy placement.

George's Venus is on Casey's Saturn, so looking at transits for that degree, closest forensic aspect is Saturn/Pluto. He may be feeling very depressed by the situation, and that he has lost all the females in his life by this situation.

Perhaps he will get some very disappointing, and depressing news.

George's Sun, with a Mars/Uranus midpoint very close, (sudden adjustments to new circumstances) is also having a Saturn transit, so he is feeling much the same as Cindy, pretty down, constrained, inhibited, tired of all this. He may feel like suddenly disappearing into a closet somewhere... (I hate to think that he could be arrested, but that is just a sudden thought of my own, out of the blue, and not specifically indicated by the chart, please know!)

Uranus in the transit sort is on George's Venus/Saturn midpoint, echoing the Venus Saturn contact discussed above. The Sun is on George's Mercury/Uranus... (upsetting news comes to light)...

Finally, transiting Pluto. It is on George's Venus/Neptune midpoint (a tragic love, a painful renunciation)

I do not have Lee Anthony's birthdate, so can't check his chart. But, this will explain why I think the middle of September might be a tough period for the Anthony family.

:praying:
This Saturday afternoon I spent a lengthy time at mass, praying for searchers out there, that the Lord will give them the wisdom to find Caylee's body, and that they will all be safe.

Everyone who knows of this story needs a resolution, quickly. Caylee needs a Christian burial, and layed to rest peacefully.

Thank you :blowkiss:Housemouse for the latest chart you posted. :blowkiss:I appreciate your knowledge and gift in astrology.:clap:

Caylee is in alot of peoples prayers. I often ponder why this beautiful soul has captivated so many of us.

This is such a tragedy and I pray for resolution and understanding, as well as peace for all who loved this precious child. :blowkiss:

:praying:
This Saturday afternoon I spent a lengthy time at mass, praying for searchers out there, that the Lord will give them the wisdom to find Caylee's body, and that they will all be safe.

Everyone who knows of this story needs a resolution, quickly. Caylee needs a Christian burial, and layed to rest peacefully.

Thank you :blowkiss:Housemouse for the latest chart you posted. :blowkiss:I appreciate your knowledge and gift in astrology.:clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buggy8993