AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - # 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neighbor got a knock on her front door at 8:00 or 8:05 AM and the Uncle and police officer was there.

Neighbor does not hear Isa's mother leaving for work.

so this is before the 911 call?

(that was at 0815)

and police have said she was noticed missing at 0800...

that is pretty quick to have the uncle get there 0805 and knocking on the door of the neighbor:what:

Do we know if the dogs were outside or inside the home when the neighbor heard them barking?

On HLN today it was said that the men talking werent in the yard but on the outside of their fence.

Once I learned that Duncan knew that there was two large dogs including a Pit Bull in the Greone home and went in anyway I dont discount what other predators would do in order to kidnap a child. Stever Greone's oldest son was convinced no stranger could get past his aggressive Pit Bull but he was very wrong.

Were the dogs they had known to bite and be vicious? Some are just barkers and it doesnt take long to realize their bark is worse than their bite. Or were they just the kind of dogs that yapped all the time?

I really dont think the 'talking men' and dogs barking are connected to Isa's disappearance. It was daylight. The kidnapper would go in while it was dark and maybe the dogs were inside during the night and if the home has a second story they could have been on the second level.

I think the dogs went outside when the mother got up to go to work.

IMO

The three dogs were outside. I posted what the neighbor stated throughout the show.

Per the latest presser, Chief says they are searching Lakeside Park right now. Wouldn't say much except they are looking for vehicles that may have approached the water.

I am hoping that LE has found something on the business camera videos from the area.

That is the break they need.

IMO

(that was at 0815)

that is pretty quick to have the uncle get there 0805 and knocking on the door of the neighbor:what:

That's what I thought too! I taped the show ....

I didnt see a performance. I saw a father that was in deep pain and wanting his daughter back and would give anything to see it happened.

One of our granddaughters in a performer too but I can tell when she is acting and when she is being very sincere.

IMO

wouldn't you have to know him to know if he is performing?

(that was at 0815)

Has anyone verified that only the immediate family was living at the Celis' home? Where does the uncle live? TIA

Per the latest presser, Chief says they are searching Lakeside Park right now. Wouldn't say much except they are looking for vehicles that may have approached the water.

Oh no...Some lead led them there. Not good. 6.0 miles 14 min Drive from the house...This is why the time Mom left the house is crucial for the timeline, if the family is implicated... 30 min RT, give or take. What's the window of op here?

That's what I thought too! I taped the show ....

either that Lady's clock is wrong or the family timeline is wrong or something else is going on that we have nary a clue about (I think it is the latter)

Chief Villasenor, from the start, has made odd comments about the family imhoo (re: watching their emotions, their dynamics, etc etc etc):moo::moo::moo:

The three dogs were outside. I posted what the neighbor stated throughout the show.

Thanks.

Since she started hearing them around 6:30 am I think the mother had just put them out for the morning when she got up.

I dont think they would leave them in the yard all night since they may have gotten loose at night when the father got the citations.

I am sure LE already knows when the dogs were put in the yard. Maybe that is why they really havent investigated what the neighbor told them. It is like they spoke to her early on and that was the end of it until she started making the media rounds.

IMO

I cant keep up with these threads LOL I need to quit my job if I want to. I want to clarify something if someone can, did Isabel play little league baseball with the boys team and her dad was the coach of the team is this correct?

either that Lady's clock is wrong or the family timeline is wrong or something else is going on that we have nary a clue about (I think it is the latter)

Chief Villasenor, from the start, has made odd comments about the family imhoo (re: watching their emotions, their dynamics, etc etc etc):moo::moo::moo:

It isnt uncommon for a witness to be off by a few minutes here and there.

Does anyone have a link to the presser that mentions them searching lakeside park?

Has anyone verified that only the immediate family was living at the Celis' home? Where does the uncle live? TIA

well, I believe it was yesterday, the Chief said that no one else was in the home that night but family (he is family however so I guess that puts us back at square one..LOL)

Sleeping in that red car? The one they took the pillows from?

Why have a windshield blind (whatever it's called ??) down on a broken down car parked on the side of the house? Add the pillows into the mix & it's kinda obvious someone was or had been sleeping in that car=why LE took some evidence from it.

The house and area is usually a middle class neighborhood. and to comment about the grass.. Its pretty hard to keep grass nice and fully green here...my backyard has a small patch of grass, and the rest is dirt and rocks. Sucks. I would love to have grass so my dogs stop bringing in so much dirt.

What I dont understand... there is no information on this case.. at least nothing they are releasing. Usually have a suspect description, or car description... but with this, nothing. And nothing to announce in the 6 days she has been gone. Its frustrating. And it makes the parents look so much more guilty. I dont think they are. I think it has to be someone close to the family. I wish there would be some huge break that will get her found.

I didnt see a performance. I saw a father that was in deep pain and wanting his daughter back and would give anything to see it happened.

One of our granddaughters in a performer too but I can tell when she is acting and when she is being very sincere.

IMO

What I saw is a man, husband, father who did not reach out to his visibly distraught wife and the mother of their missing child. I was watching and wanted desperately to put my arms around Becky's shoulders to comfort her but Sergio Celis didn't do this!

The first words out of SC's mouth were self-serving: "We are completely cooperating with the investigation." Isabel's mother made no mention of LE or "the investigation": Becky Celis is soley concerned with the safe return of her beloved daughter, and there was not an ounce of :dramaqueen: in her statement.

:moo:

We've seen more PC's in 6 days then we've seen in other cases in two years...and still don't know much :(

She checked the time on her cellphone, well the time she heard the dogs, so I have to assume she checked her cellphone when she heard the knock. I would say the cellphone is right on time!

Something is clearly off for sure .....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member