Sex offender found nude, self-mutilated; bit tip of own penis off: cops

Now if someone would just take the part of his mind that made him into a sex offender it might would mean something!

Who does he know? I don't get it how he got 60 days and probation for raping a 13 year old.

Is it really possible for someone to bite off the tip of their own doowacker? I wonder if someone else didn't bite it off - someone he was attempting to molest.

oh well no big loss. To bad he did not lose all of it.

If he plead guilty to raping a 13 year old girl only 5 or 6 years years ago (2003), what in justice's name was he doing walking the streets a free man???

Is it really possible for someone to bite off the tip of their own doowacker? I wonder if someone else didn't bite it off - someone he was attempting to molest.

I thought about that too, but it is possible. A friend in the Air Force said one of the guys was booted out of boot camp for being in the laundry room doing something he shouldn't have been doing. He was very limber too.

How DO you only get 60 days for raping a 13 year old?

My first thought was he was very limber. I kind of hope my second thought is true though, he, once again, put it where it wasn't supposed to be and it got bitten off this time. Meh, just wishful thinking.

Erm, my 18 yr old son told me that Will Ferrell did a yoga skit on SNL that reminded him of this guy.

I think I'm so glad that I missed that episode! :puke:

If he plead guilty to raping a 13 year old girl only 5 or 6 years years ago (2003), what in justice's name was he doing walking the streets a free man???

The article said he was charged, but only plead guilty to a couple of misdemeanor charges.

What a great story. One Johnson was too many for this creep. Wonder if Lorraine Bobbitt was in town?

Finally I got to read a story here with a happy ending esp. knowing his is gone... :clap::clap:

Gozgals

My hope is that he didn't "bite it off", that someone did their own form of vigilante justice.

Who does he know? I don't get it how he got 60 days and probation for raping a 13 year old.

It was a plea deal. He pled guilty to two misdemeanors. My guess the girl may have been too traumatized to testify.

I know this is an old post, but I just wanted to go back in time and give Chilly Willy +5 points for using the word "doowacker."

oops, can we say that on here? :blushing:

lol

I truly believe that he needs to live at least three years in the home of the idiot judge who ruled on this case..................and maybe even bite the end of the mighty judge's doo wacker off.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back