GUILTY MO - Eddie Salazar, 8 months, Carthage, 4 February 2010

Blessings for the little angel and all who truly loved him. What a gorgeous face. Smile in heaven, baby.

BL didn't really look beat up at all, if you look at his prior photos.

Bastards.

When was the family's car towed away?

I suppose that's my point, Calliope. He did have more evidence of swelling/bruising, but still nothing which would allow me to say "yeppers, dude got coldcocked."

And the mugshot of Salazar shows a clean, clear face and unmarked hands.

Bastards all.

Hi back, fhc. Glad to be here...and sorry, at the same time.

Best-
HC

BREAKING NEWS: Autopsy on body found in Spring River scheduled for Monday in Boone County
Sat Feb 06, 2010, 08:20 PM CST

An autopsy on the body of a baby believed to be Eddie Salazar Jr., 8 months, is scheduled for 10:30 a.m. Monday at the Boone County Medical Examiner’s Office in Columbia.
“Since Mr. Salazar is charged and is being held on $100,000 bond, that will allow us to do a bit more investigating and do the autopsy before seeking more charges,” Dagnan said in a news conference at 7:30 p.m. on Saturday. “We’ve been keeping the prosecutor informed of every step we’ve taken and we’ll write everything up and send it to him for charges. I won’t speculate at this time what charges we will seek or what will be filed.”

and more, including a picture of Eddie Jr., at

http://www.carthagepress.com/news/x...ng-River-scheduled-for-Monday-in-Boone-County

No, no, no! :banghead:

I have a 9 month old baby boy - I cannot imagine even looking at him crossways. He is my heart. OMG that poor, poor baby Eddie. My heart is breaking right now.

I was so sad to see this terrible news tonight.

This has become so predictable....and so sad.

annemc2....kiss and squeeze your little guy for me, too!! It just hurts so badly that anyone can harm a little baby.....I can't even imagine it either. Heartbreaking doesn't even begin to describe it.....no words can.....

this one i knew from the start.
it was too conviennt coming right on the heels of the (real) kidnapping of christian the day before.

"Salazar was charged Friday evening for filing a false police report He led investigators to the wrong suspect and then began talking.

"'Did then admit it wasn't guys in ski masks - 'I haven't been telling the truth,' [Chief] Dagnan says."

Infant's father in custody as alleged kidnapping now a homicide investigation
Updated: Feb 6, 2010 10:51 PM CST

KOAM's last report of the evening; more at
http://www.koamtv.com/global/story.asp?s=11939060

Last Joplin Globe report of the evening:

Baby boy’s body found in river
Carthage father ‘primary and only’ suspect in case

"Dagnan also said Saturday night that he was unsure whether there were any visible injuries on the infant’s body. He also declined to comment on whether he thought the child might have already been dead when he was put in the river.

"'There’s a sadness among us,' Dagnan said. 'I think we all had the hope that this would not end this way.'"
"The child’s mother, Yadira Aguilar, is not considered a suspect and continues to be cooperative with the investigation, according to police."

more at
http://www.joplinglobe.com/local/local_story_038001337.html?keyword=topstory

So what did Eddie do? Cry a bit too much for you, Mr. Salazar, and you couldn't handle it? Every time I see an image of that disgusting beast, I feel ill. May he rot in prison for the rest of his life.

RIP Eddie. You are precious.

Another gone too soon. It's almost amazing to see this happen on the heals of little Aveions step father doing the same thing, same story almost 3 weeks ago that didn't work.

Rip Eddie, you're in the arms of the Lord now. Spread your wings and play with the other little angels in heaven. You won't be forgotten.

I keep thinking about what Sheriff Dunn said - not every day they find a baby in the water....LE must have really heavy hearts tonite, too. :(

BREAKING NEWS: Body recovered from Spring River

CARTHAGE, Mo. -
Officials have recovered a body from the Spring River, east of Carthage. Jasper County Sheriff. Archie Dunn made the announcement at 3:30 p.m. to members of the media, camped out at a bridge over the Spring River on County Road 85.

Officials had moved resources including the Jasper County 911 mobile command post and dozens of searchers to the bridge overnight.

The body was found about a quarter mile west of the bridge wedged against a tree.

http://www.carthagepress.com/homepage/x1124762473/BREAKING-NEWS-Body-recovered-from-Spring-River

Oh no, not again. :furious: Sweet baby you deserved so much more-Fly high little angel.

did we ever find out if this family were illegal alliens? He will probably get life w/o parole and will be another one we have to support for the rest of his life..........just not right!!!
Rest in peace little one

Yes, Calliope...

that's what I keep going back to....that sweet adorable little face and those gorgeous eyes....I want to cry when I think of him being hurt. So many of us here would do anything to protect and love these little babies. And then these pieces of trash snuff the life out of them and lie, lie, lie to protect their sorry asses. I know I am not alone in this, but this really affects me deeply.

No, Blonde , you are not alone. My son was given to me by a blessing from God when I was 36 years old. No other children, just him. I would KILL anyone who would harm him. I just don't understand this epidemic of child killers, but I CAN understand those who kill child killers. Sorry for being so not "politically correct" but this has to stop! God has you now, Eddie, have a blessed eternity!

did we ever find out if this family were illegal alliens? He will probably get life w/o parole and will be another one we have to support for the rest of his life..........just not right!!!
Rest in peace little one

Well, to be honest, I don't care if he's illegal. I'll gladly pay my share of taxes to assure he'll either remain in prison the rest of his life --- or be executed --- rather than chance him being deported and not receiving either.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cariboucampfire73
Back