CO - James Holmes Trial Discussion - Begins April 27, 2015 #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marshall Zelinger ‏@7Marshall · 1m1 minute ago
Judge told 5th #TheaterShooting juror he had concerns she was not completely truthful in questionnaire. Apologized keeping her on since May

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 50s51 seconds ago
Defense letting judge know they would like to interview juror 267 at some point. #theatershooting

Julie Hayden ‏@HaydenTV · 53s53 seconds ago
Defense says they want to talk to excused jurors. Need judge's ok to do that. #theatershooting

I was correct. Ashley Moser will testify at the end of the prosecution case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm dreading that testimony--Bless her heart! Bet the objections will be tiresome as well....

Anica Padilla ‏@AnicaPadilla · 1m1 minute ago
#TheaterShooting survivor Ashley Moser is expected to testify Friday. She lost her 6-year-old daughter and her unborn baby and is paralyzed

Didn't realize she was paralyzed as well...that is going to be a tough one!

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 2m2 minutes ago
You can read #267 and other juror profiles here http://www.courtchatter.com/#!james-holmes-bio/cl0q … #theatershooting

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 1m1 minute ago
Ashley Moser expected to testify Friday as Prosecution is plans to rest that day #theatershooting #theatertrial

I dreading that testimony--Bless her heart! Bet the objections will be tiresome as well....

I think she will be last because she suffered so much loss. Her daughter died in the shooting and her unborn baby as a result of her being shot. She won't ever have another child. It will touch the jury, I have no doubt.

I'm not sure how the prosecution will get around the judges ruling that the miscarriage can't be talked about. She might get away with talking about what she did that day - the ultrasound scan.

The Gold Patrol ® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 58s59 seconds ago
#theatershooting

Veronica’s mother, Ashley, will testify Friday. She lost her daughter, unborn baby, and is paralyzed from the shootiings

---------------------------------------------
Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 53s54 seconds ago
As expected, Ashley Moser, mother of 6yr old victim Veronica,who also miscarried will likely be State's last witness Fri #theatershooting

KDVR FOX31 Denver ‏@KDVR · 2m2 minutes ago
View translation
#BREAKING Judge dismisses fifth juror in Aurora #theatershooting trial http://link.kdvr.com/1fhk4d3

Hsing Tseng ‏@HsingTseng · 1m1 minute ago
#TheaterShooting court is ahead of schedule, so they're planning to take Mon., Tues., Wed. off next week

The Gold Patrol ® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 1m1 minute ago
#theatershooting

Judge tells jury they can tentatively plan to take Mon-Wed off

This witness looks so pretty!

wow! blast from the past- ' if you're going to San Francisco... 'flowers in your hair'

#theatershooting

Bonnie Zoughbi is on the stand
She was at the theater the night of the shooting
---------------------------
Aurora Theater Trial ‏@theatershooting · 1m1 minute ago
Profiles of Aurora #theatershooting jurors and which ones have been dismissed
http://dpo.st/trialprofiles

-------------------------------------------
Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 40s41 seconds ago
Such a cute girl! Bonnie is on the stand and she was at the theater during shooting #theatershooting #theatertrial

Bonnie talked about being in Colorado to go hiking and now she needs crutches to even walk :(

Wowza..A real in truly "Flower Child"..can't tell if shoe's got a hat on or some sort of death on her head...VERY soft spoken!

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq · 2m2 minutes ago
Paralyzed mom of youngest #theatershooting victim testfy last for State. Defense objects to her "appearance" WTH your client did that to her

The Gold Patrol ® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 2m2 minutes ago
#theatershooting

Survivor Bonnie Zoughbi brings some light to the courtroom with her headwear

Her faith is beautiful. I'm glad the defence aren't objecting to her talking about praying like they did the other day.

Bonnie Zoughbi was in the theater during #theatershooting; she is testifying right now. She walks on crutches,wears a flower headband

---------------------
#theatershooting

She was just traveling in Aurora and by chance went to movies

----------------------------------------
Bonnie and her friend Elizabeth were passing through Colorado, happened to decide to go see the movie. #theatershooting
Hsing Tseng ‏@HsingTseng · 54s54 seconds ago
Bonnie describes pulling her friend down beside her and being shot in the leg, a shot that "jolted through my whole body." #theatershooting

-------------------------------------------
Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 57s58 seconds ago
Survivor Bonnie Kate Pourciau-Zoghbi takes the stand. She was only 18 and from Baton Rouge. #theatershooting

--------------------------------
#theatershooting

Saw canister, grabbed hand of friend and pulled her down. Felt bang in L knee, jolted body

------------------------
Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 2m2 minutes ago
Bonnie Zoughbi, a survivor, is now testifying in the #theatershooting. "I felt a big bang in my left knee

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 1m1 minute ago
Bonnie Pourciau -- counts 79 & 137
GSW to left knee, pastors daughter, was passing through town with friend #theatershooting

#theatershooting

Says she never felt the amount of peace she felt in that moment thinking she would die. God wrapped her up

----Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 1m1 minute ago
Zoughbi felt great peace after being shot. "I felt like God wrapped me up, and I wasn't scared." #theatershooting

---------------------
Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 52s53 seconds ago
Zoughbi grabbed her friend's hand and began praying. Her friend ran during pause in #theatershooting but Zoughbi's knee buckled

-----------------------------------
Bonnie says she was calm and grabbed her friends hand and began to pray #theatershooting #theatertrial

-----------------------------
Bonnie tried to walk, but had to instead try to army crawl into the aisle. A man named Chris picked her up, carried her out #theatershooting

When shooting stopped Bonnie's friend ran but Bonnie couldn't. She was army crawling to get out of theater #theatershooting #TheaterTrial

-------------
When shooting stopped Bonnie's friend ran but Bonnie couldn't. She was army crawling to get out of theater #theatershooting #TheaterTrial

--------------------------------------
Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 1m1 minute ago
Her knee was gushing blood "like a wine bottle ... glug, glug, glug," she says. #theatershooting

-------------------------
#theatershooting

She saw her knee was gushing blood, "like a wine bottle”, trembling with pain. On concrete, she bled out

-----------------------------------
Bonnie says her knee was gushing blood and she was trembling with pain #theatershooting #theatertrial

------------------------------
Hsing Tseng ‏@HsingTseng · 38s39 seconds ago
Bonnie said when she observed her injuries, her knee was "gushing blood like a wine bottle." Police helped stop bleeding. #theatershooting

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 49s49 seconds ago
What the young survivor Bonnie Pouricau-Zoghbi has to say about Holmes #theatershooting

---------------------------------------
#theatershooting

Police took her to hosp. by cop car. There was indian couple in the car as well

The Gold Patrol ® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 58s59 seconds ago
#theatershooting

Injuries:

- GSW to tibia plateau. Mushroomed inside causing abrasion in artery affecting blood flow

--------------------------
Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 48s49 seconds ago
Police transported Bonnie to hospital #theatershooting #theatertrial

---The Gold Patrol ® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 57s57 seconds ago
#theatershooting

- Had to do vein graft to save her leg.
- 7 surgeries total so far including a plate and screws

--------------------------------------

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online