Philippines - Man Shot Dead For Singing Out Of Tune

A man has been shot dead by a security guard in a karakoe bar for singing out of tune.
Apparently this happens quite often in Phillipino karoke bars.
Id never make it out alive :eek:

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=270517

LOL you crack me up

I am good friends with a group of Phillipino's, I will ask them if it does happen alot- I know they do like karoke!

He only got half way through the song- lol- the guy warned him, telling him to sing in tune- I'm sorry but what this world has come to often makes me laugh inappropiately- this was one of those times-

They also dont have My Way by Sinatra on their jukeboxes as it causes too many fights LOL- what a crack up

Yes he was warned ......I know this is tragic but really do they know when they go in thats theres a good chance they could be shot for being off key...Id like to know more about this phenoneum.
Some of the karakoe singers Ive heard in pubs I could have shot myself.JJ
I love to have a beer with Duncan(an Aussie song which must be heard to be believed) is one when sung off key particulary grates on my nerves.
A prayer to the family involved.

Who would ever had thought that Frank Sinatra could cause so much trouble!

That sounds like something out of an Old West movie. Disgusting.

Sometimes I think my daughter wants to shoot me when I sing along to some of the songs she has playing....:doh: (she normally just turns the song off because she says she can't handle it)

"What would you do
If I sang out of tune...."

:doh:

I hope Sanjaya never heads out over there!

Sometimes I think my daughter wants to shoot me when I sing along to some of the songs she has playing....:doh: (she normally just turns the song off because she says she can't handle it)
everyone just leaves the room when i sing. :blushing:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back