2009.10.01 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyberborg

Seeking Justice for Victims
Reaction score
Nancy Grace will discuss new developments in the Haleigh case tonight

What is Misty hiding?

"Investigators ramp up their search for missing Florida girl Haleigh Cummings while the key witness in the case, Haleigh's stepmom baby sitter Misty Croslin, is finally back in town after going AWOL! What does she know about the night Haleigh vanished from her home and will new pressure tactics from police get her to tell all? Plus, detectives follow up on a tip delivered to a newspaper, but it leads them back to square one! Nancy Grace has the latest breaking developments, 8 & 10 p.m. ET on HLN. "

TJ Hart to Step Aside from Nancy Grace Show

"I informed the producers of the Nancy Grace Show this morning that I will be stepping aside from the national coverage of the Haleigh Cummings disappearance is Satsuma, FL. I have elected instead to spend more time on the local aspect of the story."

Is the local aspect of the story on the Mike Galanos show?

Must be, since TJ was on there. Seems like a divergence of reporting with NG.

Maybe he's learning the local reports are different from what he's reported thus far and doesn't like the possible loss of credibility in the end?

Maybe he's learning the local reports are different from what he's reported thus far and doesn't like the possible loss of credibility in the end?

One cannot lose what one has already lost. These bloggers pretending to be reporters need to stop.

NG is on, ..... where is little HaLeigh?

TJ Hart to Step Aside from Nancy Grace Show

"I informed the producers of the Nancy Grace Show this morning that I will be stepping aside from the national coverage of the Haleigh Cummings disappearance is Satsuma, FL. I have elected instead to spend more time on the local aspect of the story."
muy interesante!:waitasec:

what is with all the recap? will she be discussing anything new?

eta: duh, nevermind. It's a special. My fault:)

might I add... a BAD MOVE on his part at this point in the game (tj). NG has been one of the few to keep this case in the spotlight when the only sound it got was a sputter on the radar.

Is he alligning himself to a better source for upcoming breaking news to usurp NG? Just a thought... The media biz is not an 'all for one' type of biz after all..... moo of course

what is with all the recap? will she be discussing anything new?

eta: duh, nevermind. It's a special. My fault:)
At first I didn't realize it was one of her "NG Investigates" specials either and I couldn't figure out why everything was taped with no new discussion.

Every time I watch the latest interview with TN, it's still as heartbreaking to listen to her. :cry:

Every time I watch the latest interview with TN, it's still as heartbreaking to listen to her. :cry:

Exactly!!! RC is more composed and, "well I don't know" when TN is emotionally sincere.

I was shocked in the recap when NG confronts RC about RC confronting Misty and Ron blows it off for LE and he does not want to interfere in the investigation. WTH? This is his now Wife and daughter that is missing and he isn't going to dig for the truth? GMAB!

Like the A's who claimed never to confront KC, RC does not want to ask Misty for a verifiable story? Before pleading to everyone for leads on HaLeigh, ask your Wife who was last in control and had charge!!!!!

Exactly!!! RC is more composed and, "well I don't know" when TN is emotionally sincere.

I was shocked in the recap when NG confronts RC about RC confronting Misty and Ron blows it off for LE and he does not want to interfere in the investigation. WTH? This is his now Wife and daughter that is missing and he isn't going to dig for the truth? GMAB!

Like the A's who claimed never to confront KC, RC does not want to ask Misty for a verifiable story? Before pleading to everyone for leads on HaLeigh, ask your Wife who was last in control and had charge!!!!!
Honestly, I've never understood why he'd continue a relationship with her, let alone marry her, after Haleigh "went missing". Yes, I know children are abducted out of homes by strangers, but to me this case never seemed that way and most of us here don't believe it. So that leaves MC either letting somebody into the house who took Haleigh, leaving the door open/unlocked or knowing what happened to her. So how can he still defend her? :waitasec: MOO

So correct cyberborg, the tip Ron could be looking for could be laying next to him in bed every night. I'm confused when he makes a plea to the public but can't turn his head and ask the last known person to see his missing child. It's just totally strange.

So correct cyberborg, the tip Ron could be looking for could be laying next to him in bed every night. I'm confused when he makes a plea to the public but can't turn his head and ask the last known person to see his missing child. It's just totally strange.

I often think that he 'knows' but he doesn't want to know, or know the details. He wants to choose to believe that HaLeigh is still out there and alive.

Either he knows and he is a part of the cover-up or he doesn't want to know because it is too painful and snuffs out hope.

He talks the big talk about taking out the perp but he is really a confused mouse inside. JMO.

I watched and listened to Nancy's special tonight on Haleigh's case.
Mainly I focused on the 911 call with all my attention. This time I noticed something I never noticed before - Misty does not seem to be fully engaged in the call.
Many times she has to ask the operator "Huh" or "What."
She seems to be paying much more attention to what's going on in the background, possibly what Ron is telling her or what he's ranting about.
Of course, there are some questions she can't answer - Haleigh's physical description and her birth date. Which is puzzling when she claims to love that little girl so much.
I came to the conclusion that Misty was not at all comfortable or had a sense of urgency in making this call. And that her attention was on Ron and not reporting a missing child. It was more of a duty than an emergency situation for her to make that call, is what I got from listening carefully to the call.
Okay, have at it. I'm sure there are many who disagree in my opinion and what I believe I heard beyond the words in this 911 call.

I often think that he 'knows' but he doesn't want to know, or know the details. He wants to choose to believe that HaLeigh is still out there and alive.

Either he knows and he is a part of the cover-up or he doesn't want to know because it is too painful and snuffs out hope.

He talks the big talk about taking out the perp but he is really a confused mouse inside. JMO.

Hmm, excellent description of Ron's behavior and a possible reason for his hesitation. I'll have to think about that, cyberborg.

I watched and listened to Nancy's special tonight on Haleigh's case.
Mainly I focused on the 911 call with all my attention. This time I noticed something I never noticed before - Misty does not seem to be fully engaged in the call.
Many times she has to ask the operator "Huh" or "What."
She seems to be paying much more attention to what's going on in the background, possibly what Ron is telling her or what he's ranting about.
Of course, there are some questions she can't answer - Haleigh's physical description and her birth date. Which is puzzling when she claims to love that little girl so much.
I came to the conclusion that Misty was not at all comfortable or had a sense of urgency in making this call. And that her attention was on Ron and not reporting a missing child. It was more of a duty than an emergency situation for her to make that call, is what I got from listening carefully to the call.
Okay, have at it. I'm sure there are many who disagree in my opinion and what I believe I heard beyond the words in this 911 call.

I actually agree. I was doing the same. I was trying to listen to her emotions on the call to see if she sounded genuinely upset. It did seem more under duress. She did sound upset but I think that was more fear from Ron ranting and raving and, early stark fear this might all come out.

You can see/hear how the story then evolves and unfolds and how she changed it over time as she gained more confidence and made it sound better, more plausible, more solid. But hinky.

Ron sounded upset but he was so busy ranting that neither were helping the dispatcher [over-acting?]. Interesting to see it retold with new developments woven in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer