John Gardner's Sentencing 5/14/10 1:00 PM (PST)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually had a nightmare about John Gardner a few hours ago - it awakened me from a deep sleep.

All I remember, is a 'replay' of his face, filled with rage, that he displayed at the sentencing, after CM made the remark about his nose.

It shot me right out of sleep, and I even heard myself gasp as I was coming up.

If what we saw at sentencing was an indication of his rage- and all we witnessed was a flash, just imagine what Amber and Chelsea experienced.

I thank God he was caught.

I actually had a nightmare about John Gardner a few hours ago - it awakened me from a deep sleep.

All I remember, is a 'replay' of his face, filled with rage, that he displayed at the sentencing, after CM made the remark about his nose.

It shot me right out of sleep, and I even heard myself gasp as I was coming up.

If what we saw at sentencing was an indication of his rage- and all we witnessed was a flash, just imagine what Amber and Chelsea experienced.

I thank God he was caught.

after just seeing his face(s), I can understand why you had a nightmare

Killer of Amber and Chelsea Begins Lifetime Prison Stint
May 19, 2010

[snipped]
John Albert Gardner III, 31, was transferred Tuesday morning from county jail in San Diego to North Kern State Prison in Delano, leaving about 2 a.m. and arriving shortly before 6 a.m., said Terry Thornton of the state Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation.

[snipped]
In April 2009, a woman told a veteran officer that Gardner followed her, and when he was pulled over, he had an open container of alcohol and his girlfriend's toddler in the vehicle, Benton said.

"The officer asked him, are you following this woman? He said she had cut him off in traffic and he was upset with this woman because of some sort of road rage incident."

"(The officer) did everything he could under the law," Benton said.

Gardner was cited for the open container of alcohol and sent on his way because the woman disappeared.

http://www.sandiego6.com/news/local...a-Begins-Lifetime/dHLcH1hZBk-M8ppPN23zzw.cspx

I hate that any prisoner is in protective custody. Where was their victims protection?

ITA. It makes me sick that after what Gardner did, the murder of two young innocent girls, and the countless lives ruined of all their family members and friends, that Gardner gets to be protected!!

5 Years After Dubois Disappearance, a Look at Chelsea's Law

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/loc...ce-a-Look-Back-at-Chelseas-Law-245416961.html

"According to a newly released foundation report, 382 people were charged under Chelsea’s Law in 2013 across San Diego, Riverside, Los Angeles and Orange counties."

"Here in San Diego County between Sept. 1, 2012 and Aug. 31, 2013, the District Attorney’s office charged 31 defendants with lewd or lascivious acts involving children, oral copulation and rape upon a minor 14 years of age or older and more."

"During that same time period, six defendants were sentenced under Chelsea’s Law provisions."

Source: http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/loc...-at-Chelseas-Law-245416961.html#ixzz2tF5aXIXF

BBM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members