LIST Questions & Answers #8 LIST ONLY NO DISCUSSION

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone seen any sort of statement or testimony to LE from Jim Campbell, GA's best friend, who was at the A home when KC came home on bond?

Was there any mention as to whether the garage door was still open when LE officers and Detectives all came to the house that night? And with Casey and Lee in and out of the garage (which is connected to the inside of the house by a door)...wouldn't that overwhelming smell have been noticed? Lee says it was overpowering when he got to the house.
Did any of the officers actually go into the garage that night? I know Cindy said something about the Lanyard being in the garage? and she assumed LE took it..is that right?
Do you think they smelled it right away but had to get a warrant to take the car? Would getting a warrant take that long?
Update.. I just listened to the FBI interview with Cindy.. she says the shamrock lanyard was in the garage and she assumed that LE took it when the deputies were in there going through Casey's 'other effects' that she had put by the washer and dryer. They HAD to have smelled that car....geez. WHY did the car sit there for as long as it did?? This really bugs me.

Will any of the Anthony family members be allowed in the courtroom prior to being called as witnesses. Even though they are family and want to be there, I am thinking they will not be permitted to sit in until AFTER they have been called. Any FL. lawyers care to advise?

Maybe this helps...it sure doesn't sound like it.

http://www.richardhornsby.com/criminal/guide/trial.html

I think the trial will be televised locally and also on Court TV (In Session). What's to prevent the A's and any other witnesses to watch the coverage? I asked this question very early on in this case and never got an answer.
Someone did say the witnesses would be kept in a room at the courthouse before their testimony, but what if they are not called until 2 weeks into the trial? How do you keep them from tvs, newspapers, internet and radios?

I think the trial will be televised locally and also on Court TV (In Session). What's to prevent the A's and any other witnesses to watch the coverage? I asked this question very early on in this case and never got an answer.
Someone did say the witnesses would be kept in a room at the courthouse before their testimony, but what if they are not called until 2 weeks into the trial? How do you keep them from tvs, newspapers, internet and radios?
...or from each other?

Has anyone seen any sort of statement or testimony to LE from Jim Campbell, GA's best friend, who was at the A home when KC came home on bond?
None has been put out there (yet).

Did ryan ever visit KC in jail like he said he would (might)?

Did ryan ever visit KC in jail like he said he would (might)?
I don't remember hearing of him ever making it to the jail to visit Casey...so much for the nice upstanding man George thought would make good boyfriend material for his daughter...guess he isn't much attracted to the criminal element.

Whatever happened to the NG show that was supposed to air back in June...the one that was going to highlight all of the As inconsistencies? It was pulled for the MJ coverage, but was it every put back on her schedule?

Whatever happened to the NG show that was supposed to air back in June...the one that was going to highlight all of the As inconsistencies? It was pulled for the MJ coverage, but was it every put back on her schedule?

I too have been waiting for this but I thought it was all about CA?? I want to see that! You are right---MJ died right after the first commercials advertising that show and it just went POOF. MOO

Quoting myself........still wondering why they have not been made public yet?

These and the bug forensics that were given to JB early in Oct have still not been released. Waiting ........ waiting .........

This mother duct taped her little boys mouth and eyes and ears he said, and slit his throat, what in the world, out of all the cases she could chime in on, she chose this Kehoe case today. IS the defense out of its mind?

I picked up on something she said, "In European countries, it is a recognized defense when a mother kills a child under the age of three, postpartum psychosis". My question is do any of you think before this actually goes to trial they will try to switch the plea to guilty but insane or save this stuff for the sentencing phase?

This mother duct taped her little boys mouth and eyes and ears he said, and slit his throat, what in the world, out of all the cases she could chime in on, she chose this Kehoe case today. IS the defense out of its mind?

I picked up on something she said, "In European countries, it is a recognized defense when a mother kills a child under the age of three, postpartum psychosis". My question is do any of you think before this actually goes to trial they will try to switch the plea to guilty but insane or save this stuff for the sentencing phase?

That loosely ties in to the Filicide, and accidental death by overdose discussed by Tereence Lennemon.

That loosely ties in to the Filicide, and accidental death by overdose discussed by Tereence Lennemon.

Will the jury ever see that information/letter/court document that Mr. Lennemon prepared that set out all the arguments including mental illness, possible accidental death by overdose of sedatives, etc? Do they get to take with them in the jury room only things that are presented at trial, and if so which side would likely bring this up at trial?

LE came to the Anthony home in the early morning hours and removed the gun that was in the wheel-well of George's car. Casey was out of jail at that time and having a gun anywhere within the household or a vehicle could have put Casey back in jail.

I don't recall that a teddy bear was also found in the wheel-well of Geroge's car.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,418161,00.html

The gun was taken and being held for "safe" keeping.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/9/6/evidence_taken_from_george_anthony39s_car.html

Where did I read that George was planning to kill Casey and then himself?

Question concerning discovery....

Early on in the case, when we first started getting documents dumps, I seem to recall that I read from a poster with a legal background that LE did not have to pass anything over to defense that they were still using in investigation until they were finished with it? Is this correct? Is that why there are some affidavits and interviews that we know took place but we have seen in a doc dump yet?

If this is true, is it the same for the defense? If they have uncovered something but are still investigating it, do they need to turn it over to SA now even if they have not finished investigating it? Or do both sides only have to turn over what they plan to use in trial?

For example: If DC has recently uncovered something that Baez believes may prove that the body was not on Suburban in August, but they are still investigating that piece of evidence DC found, do they have to turn it over to SA now, or when/if the hearing for this new motion from SA is heard, can Baez just state that they are still investigating their evidence?

Hope this makes sense

Kent, in the recent hearing, that is just about what Baez muffled and came up with, when asked to produce evidence of what Todd claimed that they have "evidence, and proof" that the body was placed there after Casey went to jail, Baez nervously told the judge that well.... they haven't finished checking on things different people from TES said back and forth and comparing notes, etc...... so yes, he kind of claimed it to be a work in progress, wholly different that the more definitive declarations of Todd earlier in open court. So the judge put a clock on it and told the defense they will indeed hand over their witness list or proof that they claim to have, I believe by February of 2010.iirc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RayaCo