Dr G. to do special about Caylee

Awesome, thanks for the 411 Sleuths....

I used to watch her show and I think she's great. I was tickled pink when I realized she was going to be the one to handle poor lil Caylee's case.

I'll be watching! AND she has a new season coming up! I am soooo excited!!

I saw in the above referenced blog that JB had to stick his nose in it. How does he know the jury rejected it? And, no, it did not require medical training, just common sense.

In an email, defense attorney Jose Baez responded, “Dr. G needs a TV special to explain her science because her testimony was not based on science. All three reasons she used to give her ‘OPINION’ that it was a homicide did not require any medical training whatsoever. That is why the jury rejected it

BBM. Yes, Hoossaay, all it required was common sense. Goes to show the depth of the jury thinking. Conrad Murray jury is on day one and has already been out longer than the Pinellas. Already asked some questions too. :furious:

Poor Jose, his a$$ is chapped because for the first time since he signed up to defend the succubus he has heard, " It's not about you". hence his ridiculous comments. Gotta love it! THANK YOU DR. G!

I will most certainly watch, I have seen everyone of her shows.
I also, believe this is the first time that she has done this what I mean by that is discussing a paticular person or child by name with a definate answer to her autopsy.
I applaud her for standing for Caylee.

BBM. Yes, Hoossaay, all it required was common sense. Goes to show the depth of the jury thinking. Conrad Murray jury is on day one and has already been out longer than the Pinellas. Already asked some questions too. :furious:

JB's thought process is utterly bizarre. Of course Dr. G gave an opinion...as if that negates her belief? Of course he seemed to think nothing was reliable unless it came from a "chemist".

JB's thought process is utterly bizarre. Of course Dr. G gave an opinion...as if that negates her belief? Of course he seemed to think nothing was reliable unless it came from a "chemist".

Baez probably thinks he's a chemist and that makes him better than any other scientist or expert out there!

I can't say what I really want to, so I'll be good and sit on my hands. I really wish the media would stop asking for his opinion!

Baez probably thinks he's a chemist and that makes him better than any other scientist or expert out there!

I can't say what I really want to, so I'll be good and sit on my hands. I really wish the media would stop asking for his opinion!

LOL Aedrys - i keep my little heart warm by reviewing what his good buddy Geraldo said about him recently - how much people resent him - how he is shunned and rejected and how it has affected his practise and ....shunned and rejected and can't even find an agent and....heh heh....:giggle: ...... and a :cupcake: for Dr. G. who says her program will have nothing do do with this defense and there is no place there for them...awww - more shunning and rejection.....

LOL Aedrys - i keep my little heart warm by reviewing what his good buddy Geraldo said about him recently - how much people resent him - how he is shunned and rejected and how it has affected his practise and ....shunned and rejected and can't even find an agent and....heh heh....:giggle: ...... and a :cupcake: for Dr. G. who says her program will have nothing do do with this defense and there is no place there for them...awww - more shunning and rejection.....

Been away for a week or so and haven't heard that! Hip hip hurrah!!!!!!
It makes my heart warm too.

I saw in the above referenced blog that JB had to stick his nose in it. How does he know the jury rejected it? And, no, it did not require medical training, just common sense.

In an email, defense attorney Jose Baez responded, “Dr. G needs a TV special to explain her science because her testimony was not based on science. All three reasons she used to give her ‘OPINION’ that it was a homicide did not require any medical training whatsoever. That is why the jury rejected it.”

BBM: I totally agree with JB's statement. MOO

i would like to watch this, sure hope i can remember the date and channel and even more so, that we get this channel..

So you think she needs scientific confirmation for something that is basic common sense? Interesting.

Let me see.....

Duct tape obscuring what used to be her airways.
Kidnapping/death not reported.
Body hidden away.
Mother lies in answer to her own family and LE'S questions.

Do I really need a Scientist to come and explain what those facts could possibly mean.....

Let me see.....

Body hidden away.

Do I really need a Scientist to come and explain what those facts could possibly mean.....

I know and didn't just about everyone here at WS's agree within a short period of time after hearing the details what it all meant?

Let me see.....

Body hidden away.

No proof duct tape obscured any airway - if did, no proof Casey applied said duct tape

Death not reported - she was scared, young, immature, and didn't know what to do

Body hidden away by WHO

Lies don't equal murder

All JUST MY OWN OPINION

No proof duct tape obscured any airway - if did, no proof Casey applied said duct tape

Death not reported - she was scared, young, immature, and didn't know what to do

Body hidden away by WHO

Lies don't equal murder

All JUST MY OWN OPINION

People lie to hide the truth. Caylee never died of natural causes. KC tried to hide the death of her daughter by lying. There is very little doubt who had custody and bears the responsibility of Caylee on the day of her death. Those are the facts. KC's cell phone, computer, texting and video's on the day of Caylee's death all are facts that should have been considered. Trying to place the blame on others also should be suspect. KC blames everyone except her self and refuses to take responsibility, even now, for her own actions and care. This will just lead to her own self undoing in the end. She is on the path to nowhere.

We can say there is no proof the duct tape was responsible for her death and believe it if we choose to but the fact remains it was there and it was the size and shape of her face, entangled in her hair and wrapped around the bottom portion of her skull. It does not take an active imagination to figure out why the duct tape was there only common sense and you don't have to be an expert to figure it out, that is correct. However, JB knows that in order to introduce the duct tape as evidence in court and HOW it could have caused Caylee's death an expert had to testify which would be Dr. G. His comment could only be interpreted by a small majority of the population with no experience in court procedures to be believed that ANYONE, anyone could have gotten on the stand to introduce that evidence in court.

Absense of proof that anyone other than KC disposed of her child like it was trash seems to be clear. Since KC has not attempted to tell the truth since her release the majority will believe she is, in fact, responsible for the death of her child. Common sense prevails. Those who are "care givers" and supporters for KC now will find it very difficult to just walk away from her after her probation is up. Clearly KC has history and is a destructive force and she has only just begun. We have not heard the last from her. I would be afraid, very afraid to have contact with her. jmo

No proof duct tape obscured any airway - if did, no proof Casey applied said duct tape No reason to use duct tape on child EVER. Tape would have had to cover nose and mouth based on lenth and size of tape as well as how it overlapped to hold Mandible in place. Casey is last one to see her alive and lied about her well-being for 31 days. Include making up a fake phone call from her DEAD daughter.

Death not reported - she was scared, young, immature, and didn't know what to do I hear of 4-year-olds in the news dialing 911 to save family members. This poor excuse IMO gives every single mother a PASS to murder their child and hide the body and call it an accident

Body hidden away by WHO - Exactly! Who the heck hides a body in the woods after an accident. NEVER EVER EVER heard of it happening.

Lies don't equal murder - but murder ALWAYS includes lies

All JUST MY OWN OPINION
- My Bolded response and All just my opinion as well

Body hidden away by WHO

Lies don't equal murder

All JUST MY OWN OPINION

BBM - I've been scared, young, and immature too.........but I would never have left one of my babies to rot in a swamp......it's just inhuman. She knew where her baby was and told no one.......no soul........

So you think she needs scientific confirmation for something that is basic common sense? Interesting.

Absolutely. As a professional Medical Examiner, yes.

:waitasec:
So what was Dr. Spitz's testimony based on? He examined skeletal remains just like Dr G, what was his scientific confirmation?

What scientific confirmation did he have to hypothesize that the medical examiner or her office staged the photos of Caylee's remains?

What scientific confirmation did he have to testify that the duct tape was applied after the body fully decomposed because someone wanted to move it?

Dr Spitz accused Dr G of shoddy work because she did not open the skull on a thoroughly decomposed body even though there is no official protocol on that, not even in the book on forensic investigation that Dr Spitz has co-written

Dr Spitz testified that the dried sediment found in the skull was from Caylee BUT upon cross examination he admitted that the sediment was not chemically proven to be from Caylee's body.

:twocents:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cariboucampfire73
Back