SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks CrystalAnn, I updated my previous post and linked it to yours. Glad to see you came out of lurking, stay awhile!

Thanks CrystalAnn, I updated my previous post and linked it to yours. Glad to see you came out of lurking, stay awhile!

I wasn't trying to be rude and correct you or anything, but that explains the slight difference in the wording of her quote. And the lyrics in the Sublime song are also quuuite different with all the drug references also...

I wasn't trying to be rude and correct you or anything, but that explains the slight difference in the wording of her quote. And the lyrics in the Sublime song are also quuuite different with all the drug references also...

No worries, not rude at all!! I appreciate your correction...facts are important here, and I don't want to lead anyone astray with misinformation. I'll check out that sublime version now. Thanks!!!!:peace:

And welcome!

Please correct me if I am wrong...

6. 3am

I would agree that a factual timeline is needed. I requested in a previous post, but haven't seen one. Maybe I will post the one I have going.

1. Not until Friday the 20th. But, I am not certain to the extent of search.

2. Sometime late Thursday the 19th.

3. No. Never released from LE. So, your estimate is safe to say. I would even say between 10:43pm and 01:57:12

4. Never released from LE.

• HE had no activity on FB from 12/13 12:22am.
  • HE had no activity on Twitter Account #1 from 11/2913 05:21pm.
  • Cannot determine activity of Twitter Account #2.
  • HE last post on Tumblr Account on 12/18/13 at 2:09:48am.
  • No posts on HE Tumblr Account from 7/13-10/13.
  • Last Vine post was in 8/13.

This is her tumbler account...very disturbing to me...but this could be typical today...guess I'm out of the loop...http://hazy-dayys.tumblr.com/

This is her tumbler account...very disturbing to me...but this could be typical today...guess I'm out of the loop...http://hazy-dayys.tumblr.com/

Yeah, I do not get the point of the very graphic sex act photos-probably for shock value? Makes me feel so old. Twenty was a different age three decades ago, IMO. Now, it seems much younger, while pretending/trying to be older. I know she is an adult but still wonder if her parents had seem some of this SM before she went missing, or if they have since. If so, must have been kind of a shock, IMO.

But from the poems, quotes, etc. she posts, she is obviously thinking hard about a lot of different things and may have been going through a confusing or even depressing time. Could be a factor in her disappearance, if she reached out to someone "bad" for her, for example.

All JMO

I do think it's key.
My thoughts differ slightly. Let's say she met someone, I'm going to say a married guy, but other scenarios could maybe fit, maybe she threatens to tell his wife something (maybe they party together, maybe they were once seeing each other??)
She calls the wife, he snaps, hangs up her phone, snaps and bad things happen from there.

This scenario would only be important if her phone did in fact go offline soon after that 3:41 call. If it was online longer, then it could a lot of other scenarios

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wouldn't be the first time that scenario was played out..you can stretch that out and say it was a married cop....

What was her reason for learning to drive stick. If her date went so well its reasonable to think she might go back out to do it again.

Her room mate is quoted as saying her car is a stick shift. So maybe she was teased by her roomie that she couldn't drive one. She was into fast cars as per some of her posts(which have mostly manual trannies).

Yeah, I do not get the point of the very graphic sex act photos-probably for shock value? Makes me feel so old. Twenty was a different age three decades ago, IMO. Now, it seems much younger, while pretending/trying to be older. I know she is an adult but still wonder if her parents had seem some of this SM before she went missing, or if they have since. If so, must have been kind of a shock, IMO.

But from the poems, quotes, etc. she posts, she is obviously thinking hard about a lot of different things and may have been going through a confusing or even depressing time. Could be a factor in her disappearance, if she reached out to someone "bad" for her, for example.

All JMO
I think after she got her tattoos ,nothing would surprise her parents .On one of her SM pages there was a line about what her folks thought of her tats...

I notice she posts in bunches. June 16, jump to November, jump to December. I didn't look at every single one, but I didn't see any in between.

That's the thing about tumblr accounts, I think a lot of younger kids look at them as more anonymous then a facebook or twitter account. You can't find them just by searching someone's name. I think they feel more secure posting unsavory things on a tumblr blog.

This is upsetting. Are you for sure that "IS" really her account? Saddening.
judging by what I see there ,she was pretty obsessed by her weight.

HW= heaviest weight
GW = goal weight
UGW= ultimate goal weight

just guessing on the interpretations

ID has a story has a report on their crime feed, Per FHE. Glad more people are taking notice.

I agree with you on TK

As I said up thread, if you put in the address for TK in the RSO database and select "work" there are two level three RSO's working there.

As an employer where all of my folks work with the public, I do not hire RSO's. I think the TK is not an environment an RSO needs to work in. If they drug test, they should background check.

Thank you zelmajane. This is good to know. I've always pulled up RSOs via home addresses, never plugged in a work address. This definitely requires a second look.

I do think it's key.
My thoughts differ slightly. Let's say she met someone, I'm going to say a married guy, but other scenarios could maybe fit, maybe she threatens to tell his wife something (maybe they party together, maybe they were once seeing each other??)
She calls the wife, he snaps, hangs up her phone, snaps and bad things happen from there.

This scenario would only be important if her phone did in fact go offline soon after that 3:41 call. If it was online longer, then it could a lot of other scenarios

There is also the possibility of a wife or girlfriend being involved. jmo.

And, let us not discount Instant Messaging as I have previously mentioned. Facebook, Yahoo!, Gmail, Twitter, and Tumblr ALL have private instant messaging capabilities.

All these SM outlets. It's virtually impossible to keep up with all of these various SM nowadays. It concerns me how much time young folks spend on SM. jmo

She hadn't quit already, I don't think. Wasn't that the place she was supposed to show up for work on fri the 20th?

That is what I thought as well.

Would you go down to the boat landing to practice driving stick around. Is it big enough for that kind of thing

I wondered if maybe when she got home, she decided she wanted to spend more time with her date after all? (I've done this before, gone out, then gone home, then said, this is boring, and went back out or over to the same place I just was.) Of course, there would likely be an electronic footprint if she was going to go back over there..maybe she wanted to grab some personal items and go back over there to stay the night, or watch a movie, etc. (She did say what a great time she had...maybe she didn;t want to be alone with her roommate being gone. It has been said the date is cooperating, but I wonder if maybe that was her intended destination? If so, it would helpful to know where he lives and which route she might have taken.

For Heather: by, me...kinda just came out...please feel to copy to your posts and add to it...

Moonchild, Moonchild
Shine your light
A crescent beam
and make it bright!!

Seeking a glimmer
on a dark, cold night
dear twinkling soul
please guide us right

we know you're out there
we try to see
hope, we have
we must believe!

This is awesome! :heart:

Maybe she parked that way so that she could leave quickly if she needed to. Just pull up and out, rather than have to back up.

This was my thought if someone dumped the car there, that they were in a hurry.

When I was there last week, my wife pointed out a condom and the wrapper laying side-by-side. And this was after LE spent a better part of the week there. :/

Yikes, I hope you called LE. You never know if this could be significant.

My first thought when I jumped out of bed this morning (my thought of the day, and subject to change by the minute) is that maybe nothing is related. In other words, the circumstances of this case are unique to Heather and maybe not related to any other crimes...that maybe Amber, Brittanee, and all the other crimes linked upstream have nothing at all to do with this case. (I keep changing the scenarios I'm leaning towards).

Keep up the great work everyone.

All JMO

HE may have been involved with an older man at some point and wanted to appear as though she was more experienced and/or sexually open. JMO

Wow, welcome Guests! 107 folks currently viewing Heather's thread. This is awesome! We only had a handful of folks here in the initial stages!! (At one point I felt like I was literally talking to myself, lol...). So glad to see how Heather's thread has grown!!!~

:welcome5:

:bump:

25KHeatherBW-1_zps6ce27413.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/findheatherelvis

http://www.carolinalive.com/news/story.aspx?id=985850

Police investigating disappearance of Socastee woman

Horry County police are searching for Heather Elvis, 20, of Socastee after she was reported missing Thursday night by her father, according to Lt. Robert Kegler with Horry County police.

Kegler said Elvis was last seen at her parents house on Tuesday night and the last time her cell phone pinged was Wednesday morning at 3 a.m.

If you have any information about her whereabouts you are asked to call the Horry County Police Department: (843) 915-5350.

Horry County Police Dept.

Media Thread

Thread #1

Thread #2

Thread #3

Thread #4

Find Heather Elvis Facebook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online