Nancy Grace - 10/27/08

I agree. If 8000 set out to search and don't find her, the prosecution is well within its rights to pose the distinct possibility that KC dumped the body in water (most likely alligator infested water). Not a pretty picture to paint for a jury.

MOO
Yes, if JB thinks that Casey is Public Enemy Number One right now...let the State bring up the possibility she put her in gator infested waters instead of burying her! :eek:

The Jury would be taking up donations secretly for the electric bill to use that chair with a tad more juice to it!!

The report says that Caylee had been deceased for 2.6 days when she was removed from the car, not that she'd been in the car for 2.6 days while deceased. In other words, when she was removed from the car, she'd been dead almost 3 days.

This is the mystery that needs to be resolved especially since there were the decomp hits in the backyard in three spots.

Why did LP say June 24th is when he believed she disposed of the body?

LP's theory is that Casey disposed of the body on the morning of the 27th. He believes she walked 3.5 miles from Tony's apartment to the Amscot, retrieved the car, drove it to an area near the airport where she dumped the body, then went to her parents house, then back to the Amscot, using the very last drop of gasoline in the tank, and then called Tony to come and get her. He doesn't say where the body was for the 11 days up until then, or factor in the 2.6 days of decomp.

That isn't what he said. He seems to think it was on the 27th for some reason or at least it is my impression. He didn't outright say which date he thought she killed or buried her, imo.

Except LE does have complete records via search warrant to JCP's. They know what was purchased and when. I thought that the phone call to JCP's was about the bill tho and not a purchase.

Right, I know they have complete records now. I'm just going off of Lee's statement, where he gave the written record of Casey's receipts, but states that the JCP receipt from the 27th is probably missing. And then Cindy doesn't feel that she should give the credit card statement to the detectives. She's already looked at them, and there is nothing of interest. There was a phone call also, probably checking how much credit there was for her to use, but I also think there is a missing recipt for the 27th that may have something incriminating on it. JMO.

Question...I thought Casey already sent a letter in pleading not guilty so she WOULDN'T have to appear tomorrow. Was that wrong?

Correct. JB filed a Not Guilty plea days ago so KC does not need to attend court and the Judge will just record it. She can stay and study law.

I took it to mean total time from the minute she died until she was removed from the car. Meaning...she could have been somewhere else then placed in the car for a very short period of time or in the car when she died...but she was out of the car at 2.6 days after the time of her actual death.

Yes, SS, after having several people explain it to me, this is exactly what they said, too. Good job of explaining it so clearly.

Except LE does have complete records via search warrant to JCP's. They know what was purchased and when. I thought that the phone call to JCP's was about the bill tho and not a purchase.

I think she called to check to credit limit and see if the card was still active before she even tried using it. What gets though i tried using my husband's card visa check card at JCP and they would not let me because my license did not match the card. the one here has always check id when i go in there.

If she had Caylee in the trunk around the 16th, unprotected, in the spare tire well, then removed her and put her in the back yard around the 19th or 20th could she have then came back for her at a later date, put her in a container and then disposed of her. Would the science fit that?

No idea, but I really can't imagine Casey handling Caylee's body at that point. It would be a horrid sight. If she was buried in the backyard unprotected, it seems bodily fluids would be detected in the soil. Were soil samples taken from the area where the dogs hit?

No idea, but I really can't imagine Casey handling Caylee's body at that point. It would be a horrid sight. If she was buried in the backyard unprotected, it seems bodily fluids would be detected in the soil. Were soil samples taken from the area where the dogs hit?
Yes, they were. No results available yet.

I think she called to check to credit limit and see if the card was still active before she even tried using it. What gets though i tried using my husband's card visa check card at JCP and they would not let me because my license did not match the card. the one here has always check id when i go in there.
Maybe Cindy's credit card is only made out with her first and middle name initials...which are also Casey's.

I know this is awful, and I'm sorry to have to even type it. What if she had placed her in the sandbox and used the shovel to put her in the "new container"?

Is this what he said tonight???

I thought LP said that on the 24th is when GA seen something in the trunk?
I thought the statment meant that the body was in on the 24th and disposed of on the 27th?

Maybe Cindy's credit card is only made out with her first and middle name initials...which are also Casey's.

Funny, I used someone else's credit card at Walmart a few days ago and showed my own driver's license. The cashier looked at both names and never said a word.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Quincy_M.E.
Back