Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caylee is in alot of peoples prayers. I often ponder why this beautiful soul has captivated so many of us.

This is such a tragedy and I pray for resolution and understanding, as well as peace for all who loved this precious child. :blowkiss:

It touched me because she waited so long to tell her mom she was missing and then all the lies she had told. The family also doesn't seem to do anything to help find her. They want LE to only concentrate on a child who has been kidnapped when the evidence doesn't suppor that theory. Also, I have a granddaughter that is close to the same age and I love her so much. I can't imagine life without her. JMO

I'm so sorry, housemouse, :blowkiss: I just thought my post got lost in the thread. I wasn't trying to pressure you into doing Lee's chart. I know how time consuming it is for you! I appreciate anything you post and I know you have other obligations more important than this. I apologize if I came across the wrong way. I think you are so gifted. :clap:

I'll get to it eventually. Got lots of stuff on my plate at the moment.

Don't worry, Lovejac. I have put Lee's info into the software, and will post his chart later.

We have a clogged toilet, thanks to the dumb .gov regulations that they all have to be "low-water" now, and I had to go get a snake at Home Depot (half hour each way).

Get the laundry done, take the garbage down to the end of the long driveway for tomorrow's pick up... unclog the toilet, all sorts of fun stuff like that!

Would rather be analyzing charts, really. I am hoping we get some new info tonight or tomorrow morning, but not counting on it.

Here is a chart for about now.. see why I am hoping for something to happen between now and tomorrow morning?

Look at the moon making all those aspects... it will conjunct Pluto by tomorrow...

TransitsofSep72008.jpg
[/IMG]

Here is a chart for about now.. see why I am hoping for something to happen between now and tomorrow morning?

Look at the moon making all those aspects... it will conjunct Pluto by tomorrow...

TransitsofSep72008.jpg
[/IMG]

HM- can you explain to layperson Blink? I am praying you are right for alot of reasons.

I have read that Equusearch has called off the search for Caylee, citing environmental conditions.

I am guessing the decision was made a few hours back, when the Moon was squaring Sun and Saturn. We are hearing about it now. (The sextile between Venus, Mars, Mercury and the Moon,) but also notice these three planets are squaring Jupiter.

The above suggests that TM realizes that they are facing too big (jupiter) a challenge (square) looking for Caylee, and that the chances for success are very low.

The Moon is also squaring Uranus, in addition to the Sun and Saturn. This suggests that outward success will not be easy, and there may have been unexpected and unpredictable situations.

But, on the other hand? If I were into "wish-casting" this chart, I could hope that the Sun's trine to Jupiter indicated some kind of success in finding Caylee, and we just haven't heard about it yet. And, further "wish-casting" would have the announcement of this when the Moon gets a bit farther along in Sagittarius. Maybe when it squares Uranus, or gets closer to Pluto...

HM-
Focus on the wish- casting if you could. It has been a brutal day down there; Im concerened :(

Also, I usually do not pay as much attention to houses as some astrologers do, but notice how many planets there are in the 9th house?

That is the natural house of Sag. ruled by Jupiter (searching all over, big search), and the Moon is in Sag (same symbolism), but in the 12th (co-ruled by Jupiter and Neptune). A quick summary? Too much water!!!

Or, on the hopeful side? Great success in water search! Hope this shows you how important it is to check one's biases at the door when studying charts.

It is so easy to look for what you want to read, by using the language in a way that fits your preferences. And, this is why it is best not to make predictions, but to wait and see what, if anything, happens. If anything does, it will fit the language, but on God's terms, not ours.

Thanks for understanding, housemouse. I have much respect for you and what you do, I was hoping I wasn't coming across as being pushy !

We had toilet problems at our house recently, during my twins 2 year old birthday party. Let me tell you, 25 guests and only one working toilet was awful. Fortunately, it was my hub that had to handle it. I know that your husband is not able, so I am sorry you had to deal with it.

BTW, has it been confirmed yet that they are calling of the search. When I was last on that thread, people were looking for conformation.

Don't worry, Lovejac. I have put Lee's info into the software, and will post his chart later.

We have a clogged toilet, thanks to the dumb .gov regulations that they all have to be "low-water" now, and I had to go get a snake at Home Depot (half hour each way).

Get the laundry done, take the garbage down to the end of the long driveway for tomorrow's pick up... unclog the toilet, all sorts of fun stuff like that!

Would rather be analyzing charts, really. I am hoping we get some new info tonight or tomorrow morning, but not counting on it.

I just read a conformation article on calling off the search. It just seems odd to me. I pray that maybe they found that precious child.

I have read that Equusearch has called off the search for Caylee, citing environmental conditions.

I am guessing the decision was made a few hours back, when the Moon was squaring Sun and Saturn. We are hearing about it now. (The sextile between Venus, Mars, Mercury and the Moon,) but also notice these three planets are squaring Jupiter.

The above suggests that TM realizes that they are facing too big (jupiter) a challenge (square) looking for Caylee, and that the chances for success are very low.

The Moon is also squaring Uranus, in addition to the Sun and Saturn. This suggests that outward success will not be easy, and there may have been unexpected and unpredictable situations.

But, on the other hand? If I were into "wish-casting" this chart, I could hope that the Sun's trine to Jupiter indicated some kind of success in finding Caylee, and we just haven't heard about it yet. And, further "wish-casting" would have the announcement of this when the Moon gets a bit farther along in Sagittarius. Maybe when it squares Uranus, or gets closer to Pluto...

No, the 12th house (grabbing my rulership book here) is associated with the following:

anesthetics, civic organizations, confinement, crime, drugs, detectives, grief, hidden places, hoaxes, losses, oil, poisons, conditions against the public welfare, the sea, suffering, swindles, thieves, unseen, unexpected troubles.

(and you can all play with the language here, and make up your own scenarios)

9th house associations:

airway travel and transport, beliefs, commerce, discovery, exploration, grandchildren, intuition, judges, the law, legal affairs, prophecy, publications, science in general, teachers, theologians, long distance transportation, water voyages.

Sagittarius associations:

abundance, attorneys, banks, churhes, churchmen, horses, horsemen, hunting, hunters, philanthropy, religion, thighs, wisdom

A book recommendation for those studying astrology...

Rex E. Bills "The Rulership Book".

All of the above were taken from this excellent reference. And, My copy is very old, hardback. I think there might be a newer paperback available from Amazon.

Caylee is in alot of peoples prayers. I often ponder why this beautiful soul has captivated so many of us.

This is such a tragedy and I pray for resolution and understanding, as well as peace for all who loved this precious child. :blowkiss:

Yes this tiny little girl has captured our hearts and the prayers of so many. I've followed several cases previously , but this one weighs especially heavy on my heart and mind. It is so senseless and tragic, and so many 'what ifs', 'should haves' and 'shouldn't haves'.

I am also praying for resolution , and have faith that Caylee's remains are found so she can RIP.:blowkiss:
ON A LIGHTER NOTE... NO! I AM LEONARD PADILLA'S #1 FAN!!!

To save myself some time, and to let you all know how my software generates "forecasts", I figured out how to do a copy and paste, and put it up here... But, please remember, this is just a "generic" vanilla computer interpretation of Casey's transits for the next few days...

It is about the closest we can come to figure out what energies she is presently experiencing. I hope we can all discuss it with what we know about Casey so far...

Transit MARS opposed natal Venus
Sep 6 through Sep 9, exact on Sep 8

Romance is not a likely or enjoyable prospect, nor for that matter are social activities or communications with co-workers, a partner, or other allies. This is not an auspicious time for marriage and other alliances or joint ventures-- and certainly not a period in which to initiate new ones. During this period everyone is apt to head in opposite directions with no thought of cooperation or willingness to compromise. Under this influence elegance and refined actions are overwhelmed or replaced by bad taste and aggressiveness. Avoid undergoing surgical procedures or beauty treatments to enhance your physical appearance. Do not begin or expect to make progress in redecorating projects or any activities that involve diplomacy, art, or music. If you are traveling, do not expect to encounter amiable company along the way. Your work and other physical efforts are best accomplished alone. Even if you could make more progress with the assistance of others, it may be a case of current circumstances that force you to engage in solitary actions. Energy is wasted on debate, negotiation, legal matters, and counseling. If the potentially negative influence of this period fails to appear or disrupt your routine, count yourself fortunate.

Transit MERCURY opposed natal Venus
Sep 7 through Sep 9, exact on Sep 8

When it comes to handling interpersonal relations, enhancing the beauty or harmony of an environment, or planning social events this is apt to be an exceedingly difficult period. Things just don’t seem to come together. Everyone has a different opinion than your own. No one is in a mood to be tactful or of a mind to make an effort to please you. Conflict and lack of cooperation arise between you and a partner or other allies. Under this influence disagreement concerning common goals and other matters plague the efforts of joint ventures, business transactions, counseling sessions, contractual negotiations, and legal matters.

Transit VENUS opposed natal Venus
Sep 9 through Sep 10, exact on Sep 10

During this short period do not expect to encounter too many people who agree or even sympathize with your proposals, opinions, or reactions, especially with regard to romantic, diplomatic, and artistic endeavors. On the other hand, in some cases having others maintain an altogether different or even hostile position may have a certain stimulating effect in helping you more clearly define your own. This is a good time to see the other side of the coin when it comes to other people, even if you can’t accept or agree with them. Partnership, other alliances, and joint ventures in which you are involved may be plagued by opposing views and other conflicts. However, determination to resolve differences may eventually result in generating a better understanding of individual needs as well as establishing or reestablishing common goals.

Transit SUN square natal Uranus
Sep 13 through Sep 15, exact on Sep 14

You are unlikely to be able to control the circumstances you encounter during this period. Your normal schedule or the plans you have made may be disrupted by the weather, war, or other forces in your outer environment. Though you may not be able to control the disruptions themselves, they may stimulate you to adopt an unusual or different approach to things on a personal level. They may inspire a spirit of freedom or independence within you. Under this influence your association with friends and organizations is apt to be part of the scenario.

Transit SUN opposed natal Mercury
Sep 14 through Sep 16, exact on Sep 15

Other people, especially supervisors or authority figures, are not likely to be on your wave length during this period. In fact their ideas and opinions may directly conflict with or oppose your own. Efforts to resolve debates, negotiations, or contract disputes are thwarted. There is nothing constructive to be done about these situations except to leave them alone since there is no indication that an alternative or compromise is possible, at least for the time being. Not a favorable period for communications, writing assignments, or beginning a trip.

Wow..looks like Casey is coming into a rough week ahead. Good! She deserves things to go alittle rougher then they have been. Hopefully something will come to a head and she will be arrested on other charges.

Well, at least we know that she won't be feeling super chipper!

Probably because of her home confinement interfering with her usual "activities"...

Yes this tiny little girl has captured our hearts and the prayers of so many. I've followed several cases previously , but this one weighs especially heavy on my heart and mind. It is so senseless and tragic, and so many 'what ifs', 'should haves' and 'shouldn't haves'.

I am also praying for resolution , and have faith that Caylee's remains are found so she can RIP.:blowkiss:
ON A LIGHTER NOTE... NO! I AM LEONARD PADILLA'S #1 FAN!!!

I will PROUDLY share this title with you sweetmop!!!:blowkiss:

To save myself some time, and to let you all know how my software generates "forecasts", I figured out how to do a copy and paste, and put it up here... But, please remember, this is just a "generic" vanilla computer interpretation of Casey's transits for the next few days...

It is about the closest we can come to figure out what energies she is presently experiencing. I hope we can all discuss it with what we know about Casey so far...

Transit MARS opposed natal Venus
Sep 6 through Sep 9, exact on Sep 8

Romance is not a likely or enjoyable prospect, nor for that matter are social activities or communications with co-workers, a partner, or other allies. This is not an auspicious time for marriage and other alliances or joint ventures-- and certainly not a period in which to initiate new ones. During this period everyone is apt to head in opposite directions with no thought of cooperation or willingness to compromise. Under this influence elegance and refined actions are overwhelmed or replaced by bad taste and aggressiveness. Avoid undergoing surgical procedures or beauty treatments to enhance your physical appearance. Do not begin or expect to make progress in redecorating projects or any activities that involve diplomacy, art, or music. If you are traveling, do not expect to encounter amiable company along the way. Your work and other physical efforts are best accomplished alone. Even if you could make more progress with the assistance of others, it may be a case of current circumstances that force you to engage in solitary actions. Energy is wasted on debate, negotiation, legal matters, and counseling. If the potentially negative influence of this period fails to appear or disrupt your routine, count yourself fortunate.

Transit MERCURY opposed natal Venus
Sep 7 through Sep 9, exact on Sep 8

When it comes to handling interpersonal relations, enhancing the beauty or harmony of an environment, or planning social events this is apt to be an exceedingly difficult period. Things just don’t seem to come together. Everyone has a different opinion than your own. No one is in a mood to be tactful or of a mind to make an effort to please you. Conflict and lack of cooperation arise between you and a partner or other allies. Under this influence disagreement concerning common goals and other matters plague the efforts of joint ventures, business transactions, counseling sessions, contractual negotiations, and legal matters.

Transit VENUS opposed natal Venus
Sep 9 through Sep 10, exact on Sep 10

During this short period do not expect to encounter too many people who agree or even sympathize with your proposals, opinions, or reactions, especially with regard to romantic, diplomatic, and artistic endeavors. On the other hand, in some cases having others maintain an altogether different or even hostile position may have a certain stimulating effect in helping you more clearly define your own. This is a good time to see the other side of the coin when it comes to other people, even if you can’t accept or agree with them. Partnership, other alliances, and joint ventures in which you are involved may be plagued by opposing views and other conflicts. However, determination to resolve differences may eventually result in generating a better understanding of individual needs as well as establishing or reestablishing common goals.

Transit SUN square natal Uranus
Sep 13 through Sep 15, exact on Sep 14

You are unlikely to be able to control the circumstances you encounter during this period. Your normal schedule or the plans you have made may be disrupted by the weather, war, or other forces in your outer environment. Though you may not be able to control the disruptions themselves, they may stimulate you to adopt an unusual or different approach to things on a personal level. They may inspire a spirit of freedom or independence within you. Under this influence your association with friends and organizations is apt to be part of the scenario.

Transit SUN opposed natal Mercury
Sep 14 through Sep 16, exact on Sep 15

Other people, especially supervisors or authority figures, are not likely to be on your wave length during this period. In fact their ideas and opinions may directly conflict with or oppose your own. Efforts to resolve debates, negotiations, or contract disputes are thwarted. There is nothing constructive to be done about these situations except to leave them alone since there is no indication that an alternative or compromise is possible, at least for the time being. Not a favorable period for communications, writing assignments, or beginning a trip.

Housemouse,

How about Transit Pluto square natal Sun, with Pluto going direct on 9/8th?

Casey's secondary progressed Jupiter has been on her natal Sun, possibly buffering her / bringing her protection and luck, from the onslaughts of transit Pluto.

I wonder, wonder, wonder whether transit Pluto going direct will generate the force to bust through SP Jupiter's protection and ZAP (the square aspect) THAT SUN!!!

I wouldn't be at all surprised if something breaks in this case as early as tomorrow / within a week or so.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads