FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bianca Prieto @BiancaMPrieto

The search at Lake Bumby off OBT has ended. Nothing was found. #MichelleParker #search

2m ago

Lake Bumby? Now I'm confused...

I for one am holding out hope that they are saying nothing was found and that we are confused about where they searched. If they did find something LE certainly wouldn't show their hand to the media or a potential perp this quickly.

I googled "lake bumby" and it looked like it is in-between an apartment complex and a mobile home park. I also saw Lake Tyler ...nearby...looked like across the road from Lake Bumby. I'm trying to attach the map. Pls correct me if I'm seeing it wrong. I'm having a difficult time enlarging this map on my iPad.

I Googled Lake Bumby and it shows it as the pond behind the mobile home park and the nightclub.

ETA: You all beat me to it.

Orlando police department received a credible tip that has led them to believe evidence in the case may be located in the small lake located behind a shuttered nightclub near Orange Blossom Trail, police said.

from Nursies post.....

This makes me VERY hopeful!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wonder what kind of evidence?

Okay, I know that you get tired of hearing this from me :), but is there a link that names the lake as Jessamine, and implies that the pond feeds into Jessamine? Because right now, the only info I've seen is that the Lake is Tyler and that the pond feeds into Tyler, which would mean the activity with LE was across the road from the closed club

Hi
On google maps... I dont see the name of the pond...but from other posts here its listed as Lake Bumby and there is a canal that goes into a bigger Lake....My map has the name on it Lake Jessamine....

Then across the stree the Lake that has like a car lot or a parking lot the Lake behind that one is Lake Tyler...

I can zoom in and out and sometimes can get the names to appear that way...

Does anyone know if LE looked inside that old bldg. that was once a night club?
Or was it just a water search?
Old bldgs give me the willies....so I hope they took a peak ....

It does seems LE keeps looking in the water....hmmm.

Does anyone know if LE looked inside that old bldg. that was once a night club?
Or was it just a water search?
Old bldgs give me the willies....so I hope they took a peak ....

It does seems LE keeps looking in the water....hmmm.

I hope so too... checking out the pics on that earlier link the place is definitely creepy looking inside without going into it's satanist past or it's space theme past.

JVM was just on HLN and Michelle's brother will appear on her show tonight.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...arker-search-obt-lake-20120201,0,500957.story

They are done for today, didn't find anything and the video of Michelle's Mom is breaking my heart.

:(

For whatever reason this case, in particular, haunts me all the time. I am so worried about everyone - her sons, daughter, mother, sister, brother, dad, etc... I had high hopes that this 'credible tip' would turn up something that could lead to some answers.

It is really breaking my heart to know that the twins haven't been able to spend time with Michelle's mom & sister.... They are so young and their mom has disappeared.... They have an older half-brother they miss. How much are they expected to endure? How many losses are they expected to adjust to? Enough of the vengeful games! They have lost their mother, FGS.

It all makes me crazy mad! :furious:

Interesting that the owner of that former nightclub is known as the forefather of the adult entertainment industry in Orlando & throughout FL. He owns several strip clubs in Orlando & in FL. Many of which were the target of multiple undercover stings. Seedy business to the say the least in my opinion. Strange that it's destroyed except for the one room & wired to the hilt w/ security.

I hope so too... checking out the pics on that earlier link the place is definitely creepy looking inside without going into it's satanist past or it's space theme past.
sorry, reading backwards, catching up... Thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woohoo3