REVISIT Caylee's biological father/Reverse DNA Profile**MERGED**

Status
Not open for further replies.
But didn't Kio say that CASEY TOLD HER Cindy didn't like her because she was Puerto Rican? And that CASEY TOLD HER she would date Puerto Rican boys to upset her mother? IMO Kio was just repeating what Casey said about Cindy. So it is still quite likely to be a lie (Casey's lie, not Kio's lie).

We'll have to agree to differ, I see it as pointedly racist.
I think if I were kicked out of the house every time she came home I'd get the drift even without it being pointed out by ICA. Even if ICA was the only one who mentioned CA hating Puerto Ricans it would soon be confirmed by her actions.
On the video it is Kio's remarks that Mr D is relaying, "She kicked me out of the house because I was Puerto Rican"- (she doesn't say ICA told me)- "she just doesn't like THOSE people". CA is hardly going to explain her actions to Kio... She also states during her interview with LE that "I wasn't allowed in the house because I was Spanish- if the Dad was there he was cool, but otherwise..."
It seems to me this is one thing that ICA got right, if she was the only source.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5624676&postcount=36"]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5624676&postcount=36[/ame]

I still believe that one of these two guys is Caylee's father. I personally think it's Ryan P, seeing them together like that. If he didn't know or at least suspect he was her father, them he's in as much denial as CA, or just a jerk

MOO

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5624676&postcount=36

I still believe that one of these two guys is Caylee's father. I personally think it's Ryan P, seeing them together like that. If he didn't know or at least suspect he was her father, them he's in as much denial as CA, or just a jerk

MOO

I have always thought Caylee looks so much like JP chatt.
And, always wondered what it was that made JP chatt see right through Casey. He's never liked her. Nobody ever mentioned why.

I have always thought Caylee looks so much like JP chatt.
And, always wondered what it was that made JP chatt see right through Casey. He's never liked her. Nobody ever mentioned why.

Caylee does look like Chatt.

I don't know if you have listened to the LE interview of CA's neighbors, Joyce and Bailey Dickens, but they are discussing Kiomarie's conversation - at 7 minutes into the video Mr Dickens says Kio told them that when growing up if she was at CA's house and CA came home, she would kick them all out, and Kiomarie states "She threw me out because I was Puerto Rican , she just doesn't like THOSE people" and later "Casey would date Puerto Rican boys just to upset her mother'. To me that is racist. Casey is not the one telling them that, it came from Kiomarie, and according to Mr Dickens , he says he has known her all her life and what she tells him is the truth.
Here is the video:-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSBGyYFwtTk

Okay...here goes...no throwing tomatoes or shoes please...:blushing:

Is Cindy racist? I have no idea.
That accusation came from Kio...Kio in turn told others...even if Casey told Kio...do we take Casey's word for it or is she a teenager bashing her mother?

I would like to put forth another theory about the part bbm

Casey invites friends to go to her house after school to hang out, maybe do homework, they are probably hungry and have snacks...not a stretch.
So assume this happens many times...
Cindy arrives home from work and sees Casey and her group of teenage friends hanging out...maybe eating the food in the house, maybe messing the place up (at least in Cindy's eyes) and she wants them all to go home, it's probably between 5-6pm and school let out at 2 pm...Time to go home kids, mother needs to make dinner and she's tired from work...and in the eyes of teenagers they are "being kicked out".

Anyway, just another viewpoint to consider. :blushing:

But didn't Kio say that CASEY TOLD HER Cindy didn't like her because she was Puerto Rican? And that CASEY TOLD HER she would date Puerto Rican boys to upset her mother? IMO Kio was just repeating what Casey said about Cindy. So it is still quite likely to be a lie (Casey's lie, not Kio's lie).
Yes, she does :)

In Kiomarie's LE August 12 interview she states (page 5, line 5): "Um. I know when we were kids I wasn't allowed in the house when her mom was home that was the rule. I wasn't allowed in the house. But when her dad was home he was cool with me there. Um. Casey had told me one time that because I was Spanish that I wasn't allowed in the house."

There could be other explanations for why she wasn't allowed in the home. Who knows what lies Casey told her mom about Kiomarie. Perhaps the things Casey said let Cindy to believe Kiomarie was a bad influence on her precious angel. Or maybe Cindy just decided she didn't like the girl's personality. She didn't like Jesse either and there may have been more friends she didn't like on first sight. I can see her blaming other kids for being a bad influence on Casey instead of admitting her daughter lies/steals/cuts classes. Or maybe she was just punishing Casey by not letting her best friend in the house until she cleaned up her act.

ETA: yeah, what Intermezzo said. Didn't see her post before adding mine ;)

I'm pretty sure CA liked NONE of Casey's friends.
We can't forget, CA seems to like to control everyone in her life.
Cindy micro managed her entire family. Friends tend to influence teens/young adults. Big red flag for CA! ~L~

She's a piece of work :)

She did like kids like Lauren, Ryan, Adam. So it wasn't all of them ;)

Anyway, to get back OT: I don't feel the dad will be named at trial. If the defense had found him, they would most likely have tried to implicate him in some way. And if LE had found him we would have seen it in the discovery. I think his identity will remain a mystery to us. And I also feel that Casey's parents didn't press her very hard for a name. If they let 7 months go by without talking to her about her pregnancy and the options she had, why would they have serious conversations about the dad? Cindy does not seem like the type of mother that likes to know the details, she rather lives in her own reality.

She did like kids like Lauren, Ryan, Adam. So it wasn't all of them ;)

Anyway, to get back OT: I don't feel the dad will be named at trial. If the defense had found him, they would most likely have tried to implicate him in some way. And if LE had found him we would have seen it in the discovery. I think his identity will remain a mystery to us. And I also feel that Casey's parents didn't press her very hard for a name. If they let 7 months go by without talking to her about her pregnancy and the options she had, why would they have serious conversations about the dad? Cindy does not seem like the type of mother that likes to know the details, she rather lives in her own reality.

This I wholly believe to be true :)

Yes, she does :)

In Kiomarie's LE August 12 interview she states (page 5, line 5): "Um. I know when we were kids I wasn't allowed in the house when her mom was home that was the rule. I wasn't allowed in the house. But when her dad was home he was cool with me there. Um. Casey had told me one time that because I was Spanish that I wasn't allowed in the house."

There could be other explanations for why she wasn't allowed in the home. Who knows what lies Casey told her mom about Kiomarie. Perhaps the things Casey said let Cindy to believe Kiomarie was a bad influence on her precious angel. Or maybe Cindy just decided she didn't like the girl's personality. She didn't like Jesse either and there may have been more friends she didn't like on first sight. I can see her blaming other kids for being a bad influence on Casey instead of admitting her daughter lies/steals/cuts classes. Or maybe she was just punishing Casey by not letting her best friend in the house until she cleaned up her act.

ETA: yeah, what Intermezzo said. Didn't see her post before adding mine ;)

Thanks.
What is hinky with me is that Casey said Kio wasn't allowed in the house when Cindy was there...Did Kio ever overheard Cindy say those words or tell her straight out?

Now knowing Casey's propensity to lie, tell stories..she was IMO bashing her mother to her friend(s), and she probably told some lies about Kio to her mother too...

George may have let the girls do what they wanted, didn't bother them etc...but Cindy probably checked in on them, she may have wanted to know what they were up to....etc..IMO that's not to hard to imagine..

Kio was her friend from Middle School all the way thru High School and I don't know who else would have been able to tell her the real reason why CA would not have her in the house if not for ICA?
I guess I see CA as being a naturally vicious sort of person and it seems very plausible to me that she would tell ICA she didn't want any Hispanics in the house. She tolerated or encouraged her other friends, and as far as Kio is concerned, this was and still is an accepted fact.
If everyone has differing opinions it's fine with me, no tomatoes in sight.

OK, I found data for more population groups. Looking at the data for "Vietnamese" in the table starting on p. 1 of this document--http://projects.nfstc.org/workshops/resources/literature/CODIS%20STR%20Loci%20Data%20from%2041%20Sample.pdf--it appears that Caylee's father is very unlikely to have been Vietnamese (about 1/10 of the already low probability of being Hispanic). Which is only interesting because the "Kenneth" mentioned in the diary at a time that (depending on your view of the evidence) might have been early in Casey's pregnancy is 1/2 Vietnamese.

Just out of curiosity, where did you find that bit of information?

Just out of curiosity, where did you find that bit of information?

(Re: Kenneth's ancestry): Google and Westlaw searches of family members. :) I don't want to post their names here.

bbm
Dec 2002-Jan 2003 really? Psygnotist Is there a link you can provide me that shows that so I can read it also..Thanks
The Journal was manufactured and sold in 2004 so she was writing about events from, at least, 1 year earlier??

I would like to know the source of this information also. It seems to me most likely that the "ghost" writing just prior to the "Carpe Diem" page was written near Christmas 2004, and the writing about Kenneth and Marcus in early 2005.

Whoever Caylee's father was, he had no part in her life, and I see no relevance in identifying him now. It would only add another group of people to this circus of tragedy.

My opinion only...

Just surfing the boards on info for ICA....I stumbled upon yet a third name of who could be Caylee's father...,,,,

Brandon Roghelia, 20 was allegedly named in RMorales' depo...I did a search and couldn't find the appropriate thread but this makes one go hmmmmm....Anyone else see this name in RM's depo????

“Brandon Roghelia, 20, a high school friend of Casey, was a passenger in a pickup [Driven by Dino Richard Ricchino of Orlando] truck [west on Boggy Creek Road in northeast Osceola County] that smashed head-on into another vehicle [Driven by Zachary Kersey, 28, of St. Cloud] on Feb. 15, 2005. He was thrown from the vehicle [west of Narcoossee Road] and killed. An Internet blogger claims some of Roghelia’s relatives have wondered if they are related to Caylee and other blogger notes Casey attended the crash victim’s wake. A third claims there is a striking resemblance around the mouth in photos of Caylee and Roghelia. And Morales [Ricardo Morales], 24, Casey’s recent boyfriend, says she told him the father was named “Brandon and he died in a car crash.” “So this Brandon Roghelia does make sense,” Morales adds. “there is always a grain of truth in everything Casey says.” Meanwhile, Morales denies speculatin that he is the dad. “I didn’t meet Casey until June 2007, so it’s impossible that I could be Caylee’s daddy,” he notes.”http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en.../03/casey-anthony-who-was-caylees-father.html

Click on name it will bring up photo....also has caption under it references ICA
http://www.123people.com/s/brandon+roghelia

Just surfing the boards on info for ICA....I stumbled upon yet a third name of who could be Caylee's father...,,,,

Brandon Roghelia, 20 was allegedly named in RMorales' depo...I did a search and couldn't find the appropriate thread but this makes one go hmmmmm....Anyone else see this name in RM's depo????

Click on name it will bring up photo....also has caption under it references ICA
http://www.123people.com/s/brandon+roghelia

Brandon died in Feb, 2005 and Caylee was born Aug, 2005 so while it's possible he fathered Caylee it doesn't make sense that Paul Kelley said he drafted documents to help the Anthonys have Caylee's father sign over his parental rights.

But it does prove that Anthony's are consistent in telling mis-truths. I just wonder about Kelley.

“there is always a grain of truth in everything Casey says”

Brandon died in Feb, 2005 and Caylee was born Aug, 2005 so while it's possible he fathered Caylee it doesn't make sense that Paul Kelley said he drafted documents to help the Anthonys have Caylee's father sign over his parental rights.

But it does prove that Anthony's are consistent in telling mis-truths. I just wonder about Kelley.

“there is always a grain of truth in everything Casey says”
One thing that is apparent is that they were/are conveniently trying to pin paternity on deceased males. I just have to wonder if they were trying to legalize custodial documents without notifying the father, whom I believe they all know who he is, and that he is alive and well. Not sure how Kelley fits into all this, if in fact, as a 'friend' he went along with it, or either he's an innocent bystander struck by another Anthony bullet. The A's sure didn't want to identify the atty involved, and his story has changed. I think they wanted to legally identify a deceased father so if the real father stepped forward in the future and wanted paternity testing, a father was already identifed legally and was dead. The burning questions are whether LE know who the father is and whether it will be brought forth at trial. Who knows! I have mixed feelings about it. I would hate to see him drug thru the mud in this tragic circus, but I would like to see him take control of the the Anthony's and their future profits with his parental rights. JMO.

I wonder if this paternity issue and possible forging a fake signature of a deceased father was the real reason George left. Maybe he didn't want to be involved in that. Maybe he wanted the father to know and pay child support. These issues could have been what caused the rifts in the family. When CA said "The three of us agreed we didn't want the father involved" in the interview with the SA, I wonder if she was referring to herself, ICA and LA...not George. Does this tie in with ICA telling MH she had something to tell him that happened a long time ago and that she told her mom and her brother? They were angry and frustrated. Angry and frustrated doesn't describe a reaction to incest to me, as many have pondered.

I wonder if this paternity issue and possible forging a fake signature of a deceased father was the real reason George left. Maybe he didn't want to be involved in that. When CA said "The three of us agreed we didn't want the father involved" in the interview with the SA, I wonder if she was referring to herself, ICA and LA...not George. Does this tie in with ICA telling MH she had something to tell him that happened a long time ago and that she told her mom and her brother? They were angry and frustrated. Angry and frustrated doesn't describe a reaction to incest to me, as many have pondered.

My guess is KC wanted a free trip to California.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆