Fox Orlando Mobile Web Cam #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
O/T When does school start there? We don't start until next week here in Canada....

Schools been in since the 14th - middle schoolers start first at 720 - then elementary at 820 and high school at 920

Schools been in since the 14th - middle schoolers start first at 720 - then elementary at 820 and high school at 920

Wow you must get out earlier than us then...we go until almost the end of June..you?

ETA...Of course I mean my kids when I say "we"....a little old to be going to school at 42! LOL

ok, some girl's just hangin' out over there on the sidewalk with the white shirt.

Okay, wait stop, the 10 minutes hasn't started yet.

Anyone wanna meet me there tonight and camp out on the lawn? - on someone's lawn - or in the street - or, or.....

Okay, start the 10 minutes.

ok, reporter lady in red shir in front of camera

Now if my hubby wasnt still sleeping I would turn on the tv - I could watch
in stereo then :)

I see her, I see her - someone let me know if she says anything..... PM me, IM me, email me, call me, whatever.

Okay, the ten minutes starts now.

I'm at the office and have to do a Physician orientation shortly, I hope I do not pull up the wrong screen!:eek: LOL

Wow you must get out earlier than us then...we go until almost the end of June..you?

ETA...Of course I mean my kids when I say "we"....a little old to be going to school at 42! LOL

Your never too old for school :) My mom Graduated from College at 42 :)

Your never too old for school :) My mom Graduated from College at 42 :)

Ahh KUDOS for her....yes you are right! I have considered going back for my MBA but I was referring to grade school...and again, you are right.. it is never too late to do that either :)!

hey camera guys, move the big oraange camera strap over so we can see :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23