TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a thought, could JF have gone to SD's house to get the video game, saw something he should not have seen, ran back to the home where he was staying with mom (Mona or SD went after him to stop him from talking), called mom said it was an emergency, Mona entered the home asked who he was talking to on the phone, he hung up, mom called back, Mona answered and asked who it was, Mona asked JF if AD was his mom. Mona stopped him from talking.
Just my mind trying to figure this out with the information we have.

This seems plausible. Where are DD's, SE's and "Mona"'s residences in relation to each other?

But a spokesman from the Houston Police Department told FoxNews.com that no arrests have been made, disputing some local reports that a woman was in custody in connection to Jonathan Foster’s disappearance.

i will be right back with the link.:(

Houston, we have a problem. Ur reporters suck. :croc:

A few questions if anyone has an answer.

Has it been clarified whether big lady on the tape is the same as the one arrested? It was reported earlier that there was a question about that.

Is Mona the RSO? And has MSM reported that Mona is the one arrested?

TIA.

Mona is the ghost here... is she not? And how is she tied to these parents?

:rant:my sentiments exactly... why skew the truth from the start?

I
DO
NOT
UNDERSTAND
IT
AT
ALL
!

further eta.... and warning to any family members but she gets warning calls from her son in the afternoon but doesn't even report him missing until 9:30 pm... and yet wants to say that LE screwed it up. (((where is that rant on rant off smilie? back to interject it because other than sit on my hands that will keep me busy!!!!

here it is...

:rant:

I agree no matter what the circumstances are no one should skew the truth to try and make themselves look better, the important thing is to tell the truth to find the child!

This article states mom called LE within the hour of finding JF gone and LE responded. (was this when she lied to them?) The article goes on to say she was told to go to the juvenile division and report him missing (which I think is wrong) Why couldn't the first responding officers report it to them, is this a jurisdiction thing or what??!! It does not say what time she went to the juvenile division, just that that his information was entered into the database at 9:30 pm.

Amber Alert intentionally delayed

A few minutes later, the mother arrived home, Harris said. Jonathan was gone, and the cordless phone was missing, he said.

Within an hour, relatives called police, Harris said.

"Patrol responds by like 3:30 p.m. and they're there from 3:30 to 4:15 or so," Harris said.

The family was told to go to HPD's station on Mykawa Road to file an official missing child report with the juvenile division. Officers there entered details about Jonathan into the national crime information center database about 9:30 p.m., Harris said

He explained that the decision to hold off issuing an Amber Alert for Jonathan until Tuesday evening was a deliberate strategy by investigators.

Police knew that without a vehicle type or suspect description, a vague alert would generate a flood of information, some of it potentially useful, but much of it simply overwhelming, he said.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/metropolitan/7356276.html

An AA was issued early on in the Haleigh Cummings case and there was no vehicle type or suspect description.

I am corrected on the time of the mother's report.. thank you all for that..

Houston, we have a problem. Ur reporters suck. :croc:

I think when they report "source close to the case" in THIS case..... the source is actually some guy that happened to be standing NEAR the building that evidence was collected at, the corner store near the crime scene, some guy driving by where the body was found...you get the idea;)

Monday being the holiday is possible but unlikely IMO since most people around here were off the day of the disappearance, Christmas Eve. I was driving home from my parents about 10PM that evening and hit very heavy rain for several miles along 610 between 59 and 290, a part of that stretch being very, very close to the culvert site so that is why I am thinking a Friday night event at the culvert site is unlikely. I actually think that a Monday night incident could also be possible as that is the day the story broke locally here and there is the possiblilty of panic on the perp(s) part on that day. I do wish HPD would elaborate a little on their physical evidence at the site other than the body itself.

I just wanted to clarify that I was saying the thing about Monday because someone asked why they wouldn't see the body Monday, but would Tuesday. I do agree it is possible that the dumping could have happened Monday night. Maybe they did only see it Tuesday because it wasn't there Monday.

And I'm totally with you on the frustration as we wait for more information on what seem to be key pieces. grrrr.

I think when they report "source close to the case" in THIS case..... the source is actually some guy that happened to be standing NEAR the building that evidence was collected at, the corner store near the crime scene, some guy driving by where the body was found...you get the idea;)

YES! About every ten posts or so I start feeling like the girl in the "Fifty First Dates" movie.............:waitasec:

Any normal parent. But this is a parent who has not had custody for eight years. Who has only had custody for six months. Obviously things are not all okay with this parent. Her behavior and diction make me think learning disabilities/slowness. IMO, she is acting more like a 12 year old child than the parent of one, and CYA is the motive of a 12 year old, often times. Not excusing the behavior, but I don't expect "normal" parenting behavior from this parent. Things are all off kilter from the get-go, and you add the stress and chaos of an abduction... So I can't go by what "I" would do in a situation like this. IMO.

I believe Renee said she had only had him for 6 weeks....6 tiny weeks.

I don't think it has been established that the mother is an addict. I really don't like to see mothers of missing children criticized and beaten up during such a horrendous time in their life. Nobody is perfect. Being faced with your child missing would be a real shock and not a time when someone would watch every word they say, for example saying the word pest being dissected as evidence she is a bad mother or a murderer. The reporting has been atrocious with each reporter not checking facts. Any information we are getting is very sketchy and not to be relied on. I think she should be given our sympathy and support until we learn she doesn't deserve it.

This is moving so fast I have no idea where this comment is going to land.

Good point Redbird. I see the comment.

I can only speak for myself. I'm not theorizing that Jonathan's mother is an addict. I am theorizing this poor young man saw something he shouldn't have. IMO that's usually drugs.

Again I don't want to beat the woman up. I can't imagine the horror.

Houston police struggle to piece together the puzzle of a 12-year-old boy's disappearance from his parents' north Houston apartment on Christmas Eve, as reports surface of breaks in the case -- and even an arrest.

But a spokesman from the Houston Police Department told FoxNews.com that no arrests have been made, disputing some local reports that a woman was in custody in connection to Jonathan Foster’s disappearance.

I lost my post then I lost the link. ackkkkkkkkkkkkk.

I agree no matter what the circumstances are no one should skew the truth to try and make themselves look better, the important thing is to tell the truth to find the child!

This article states mom called LE within the hour of finding JF gone and LE responded. (was this when she lied to them?) The article goes on to say she was told to go to the juvenile division and report him missing (which I think is wrong) Why couldn't the first responding officers report it to them, is this a jurisdiction thing or what??!! It does not say what time she went to the juvenile division, just that that his information was entered into the database at 9:30 pm.

Amber Alert intentionally delayed

A few minutes later, the mother arrived home, Harris said. Jonathan was gone, and the cordless phone was missing, he said.

Within an hour, relatives called police, Harris said.

"Patrol responds by like 3:30 p.m. and they're there from 3:30 to 4:15 or so," Harris said.

The family was told to go to HPD's station on Mykawa Road to file an official missing child report with the juvenile division. Officers there entered details about Jonathan into the national crime information center database about 9:30 p.m., Harris said

He explained that the decision to hold off issuing an Amber Alert for Jonathan until Tuesday evening was a deliberate strategy by investigators.

Police knew that without a vehicle type or suspect description, a vague alert would generate a flood of information, some of it potentially useful, but much of it simply overwhelming, he said.

An AA was issued early on in the Haleigh Cummings case and there was no vehicle type or suspect description.
wait hold up! if at this time Step Dad's car had been missing wouldn't it have been noted??? I want to see this police report!!!![/B]

ie, same car used to dump the body.

I bet it wasn't there at the time and he didn't attest to it... here is the time lag we are looking for... for the crime commission. It was an apartment complex... lotsa cars...

Can we all get updated and on the same page? Maybe others can repost some media links for people who are just coming in? Too much misinformation being posted as facts. If something is just your opinion, please follow with an IMO, MOO, or JMO. Thanks!

WS is acting up so I can't quote a post. But the mother did lie about the babysitter per Sgt Harris. I am assuming the story about the video is a lie since Jonathan was at home and didn't need to go anywhere to get a video game.

(snip)
Was not with babysitter

Initial reports that Jonathan had disappeared after running home from a babysitter's house to retrieve a video game turned out to be false, Harris said. The boy's mother eventually admitted that Jonathan was not in the care of a babysitter when he disappeared, he said.
"There was some shame and embarrassment about leaving a kid home alone, but it's not unusual for a 12-year-old to be home alone," Harris said.

ITA...Here are the links that I posted earlier today. I'm sorry I can't offer more information, I have been here all day (well, except 1 hour) and can't seem to figure out what's going on...HTH

<snipped>
Source: Woman Arrested in Connection to Missing Child
Source says woman to be charged with murder

Updated: Wednesday, 29 Dec 2010, 2:46 PM CST
Published : Wednesday, 29 Dec 2010, 2:46 PM CS

HOUSTON - A source in the Houston Police Department says a woman is expected to be charged with capital murder in connection to the disappearance of a 12-year-old boy.

The woman, now in custody, is an acquaintance of Jonathan Foster’s stepfather. A second person, a male, is being searched for in connection with the boy's disappearance.

http://www.myfoxhouston.com/dpp/news...-missing-child

UPDATE: A close family friend has been arrested and is expected to be charged with the kidnapping and murder of 12-year-old Jonathan Foster, a police source close to the investigation said today.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/...n/7356276.html

HOUSTON – A woman is expected to be charged Wednesday in connection with the disappearance of 12-year-old Justin Foster, police sources said.

The woman, who is not a relative of the boy, was taken into custody Wednesday morning.

Police sources said she was not being cooperative with the investigation, but detectives have collected a considerable amount of evidence linking her to the boy’s disappearance.

Investigators could be seen removing evidence from the suspect's home after she was taken into custody Wednesday.

http://www.khou.com/news/HPD-defends...112574489.html

HOUSTON -- A source close to the investigation of the disappearance of a 12-year-boy said Wednesday that a woman has been arrested in connection with the case.

http://www.click2houston.com/news/26308627/detail.html

local news at noon on abc13...will post link when avail

Grandmother has given authorities dental records

Another day w/out answers for friends / family / neighbors are anxious...memorial out in front of apt complex that "sprung up" last night...

HPD been interviewing mother, SD, neighbors several times...authorities preparing family for worst...

HTH

i will be right back with the link.:(

Ohhhhhhhhhh, you got to be friggin kidding me! WTH!!! :banghead:

so now 'mona' is not even arrested according to "faux news"... (((no water holding in that ship imhoo))..

She IS ARRESTED FOR SOMETHING... OR IN CUSTODY FOR SOMETHING.....and all kinds of murderous looking implements/items to clean up taken from her place.....

Okay... come on MAINSTREAMMEDIA...... take some investigative reporting lessons and get on this story already. A little boy needs your help.

oh yeah...

moo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads