TN - Joann, 31, & Adrienne Bain, 14, Whiteville, 27 April 2012 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reporters are soliciting her comments, wanting to know what she knows, what does that say about them? I still think it's wrong to put her down so vehemently. She did nothing wrong, she wasn't involved in the crime. I cannot believe that there are not a few here who would be doing the same thing... talking to the media.

I agree!

Lots of conflicting info out there. They were on their way to school in TN. Does anyone know when the last day of school is for Hardeman County? I know some of the neighboring counties are letting out this week and next week. I will check into that. Would make sense to wait for the move until after the last day of school. Doesn't make sense at all to take the kids out when they only have a week or two left. Gonna go find out about the county school schedule.

I tried to look but couldn't find the article that did state JB told someone or posted it on FB/Twitter that they were moving to AZ at the end of the school year. A couple days before they disappeared she posted that they were packing and getting ready to go. I thought it sounded strange considering school doesn't get out until June, but realize that other states are diff.

There are no large billboards in New Orleans with his picture on them. They are the type of billboards that are like tv screens and cycle different things. He is prominently featured. This is good to see that so many are getting the exposure to him so they can be on the lookout.

who is the other guy in the picture posted above? another patron or what? can you give us a link to the video? TIA

Zakk Wylde also formed and is currently the leader of Black Label Society. This is a heavy metal band and if you look into the band music and promotional stuff you might get a little insight into AM.

Yes i looked him up this morning we were looking up Zackk wylde and paco rodriguez!

Lots of conflicting info out there. They were on their way to school in TN. Does anyone know when the last day of school is for Hardeman County? I know some of the neighboring counties are letting out this week and next week. I will check into that. Would make sense to wait for the move until after the last day of school. Doesn't make sense at all to take the kids out when they only have a week or two left. Gonna go find out about the county school schedule.
GB's adult daughter posted on a news article that the family wasn't leaving until more like 5/15 (don't recall for sure). JMO.

It's been discussed here that the last week of school is usually fun stuff, so posters didn't think it would have affected the kids' grades to leave then.

who is the other guy in the picture posted above? another patron or what? can you give us a link to the video? TIA

Video was shown on HLN, only info given was that it was of Mayes, taken on April 30th. Looking around online for it.

HLN just showed surveillance video. Was that just released?

Edit: Video taken 2 days after family was last seen.

on HLN right now; 4PM central
good video was shown of him at convenience store in Guntown, MS 4/30
will try and find it

CNN is showing the clip shortly, too, for those who don't get HLN. Video isn't posted on the web site yet though.

Where is AM's father? Should we be looking for two men and two children?

With AM involving his wife and mom, and also staying in town until May 1st, I don't think he is going to run to some unknown place. I think he is going to be near places his very familiar with. Moo

Reporters are soliciting her comments, wanting to know what she knows, what does that say about them? I still think it's wrong to put her down so vehemently. She did nothing wrong, she wasn't involved in the crime. I cannot believe that there are not a few here who would be doing the same thing... talking to the media.

LOL, the media is what has this so messed up, none of them have given the same story on details of the facts.

Lots of people are asking how women, even a mother, can be involved in this. You're applying rational, sane thinking to people who are clearly not mentally healthy. (I don't mean this in a "they should plead not guilty by reason of insanity" way.) We cannot understand how women can do this because we are generally good people. We're starting the logic process from a place that some people don't inhabit. We cannot understand them because we would never do such a thing. You cannot apply logical, rational and typical thinking to people who are evil. I think it is good that we cannot understand. I wouldn't want to be able to put myself in their heads.

JMO

I agree. Us sane mothers/women/sisters/wives etc will never be able to comprehend this. I can almost, barely understand post natal psychosis (after suffering severe post natal depression, please don't hate me) and the shocking things that come from that. This obviously had nothing to do with any form of illness, it came from pure calculation. There is no excuse, no way out. It wasn't (from earlier) a moment of animal rage. Its caught me deep, i can't help but stop and think of them all regularly.

"According to an affidavit, Teresa Mayes admitted to helping drive Jo Ann Bain and her daughters to Union County, MS and helping to “confine” the family."

http://wreg.com/2012/05/08/mayes-sighting-being-checked/

So according to this they were all still alive when they got to MS? It also says he was digging on 4/27 the same day they disappeared. Anyone know what time they were last seen? The drive takes less than two hours

"According to an affidavit, Teresa Mayes admitted to helping drive Jo Ann Bain and her daughters to Union County, MS and helping to “confine” the family."

http://wreg.com/2012/05/08/mayes-sighting-being-checked/

So according to this they were all still alive when they got to MS? It also says he was digging on 4/27 the same day they disappeared. Anyone know what time they were last seen? The drive takes less than two hours

The family may have been "confined" by being tied in the car or thrown in the trunk or placed in the trailer. It does not necessarily mean Joann and the older daughter were alive to be confined in a house. Some article stated LE was checking into the possibility they were killed in TN and it was stated the bodies were several days old when found.

iPad=no streaming:(. What's up? Should I try police scanner somewhere? Tia

Not so much they believe the girls are alive!
Maybe headed to carolinas!

mostly the same old same old another live update at 5pm their time 6 pm estern!

On AB twitter feed it looks like they flew in from Arizona on Sunday, April 25. It also looks like she gets up at 8:00 AM on Monday, and by Monday night she is ready to cry (and JB is venting?).

https://twitter.com/#!/CityGirl1997

JMO, but I see read it differently. I think all these tweets were done in TN. I don't think the picture she posts of the Arizona sunset was one that Adrienne herself made on April 25. She has a picture of Alexandria that appears to be on the school bus on April 26. Both pictures can't be tweeted at the same time they were made. I don't think either of them were. As far as her tweet of "feel like crying : ( " made at 10:33 pm on April 26, she tweeted earlier that evening at 6:40 pm "my haed (sic) is still hurting!" which would explain why she felt like crying. :moo:

JMO, but I see read it differently. I think all these tweets were done in TN. I don't think the picture she posts of the Arizona sunset was one that Adrienne herself made on April 25. She has a picture of Alexandria that appears to be on the school bus on April 26. Both pictures can't be tweeted at the same time they were made. I don't think either of them were. As far as her tweet of "feel like crying : ( " made at 10:33 pm on April 26, she tweeted earlier that evening at 6:40 pm "my haed (sic) is still hurting!" which would explain why she felt like crying. :moo:

Now why is her haed hurting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member