New Absolut Vodka Ad

This Swedish company might soon find out what a pain in the *advertiser censored* it can be to sell their product in countries who do not pride themselves on being neutral countries.

hey, i am dog dumb stupid. I don't get it. Somebody help me, all I see is a map and the bottle of absolute.

Never mind, I think I just got it. In other words, america is no longer america, but being flood through immigration with mexicans. I say they wish.

Never mind, I think I just got it. In other words, america is no longer america, but being flood through immigration with mexicans. I say they wish.

I think they are trying to indicate that in an Absolut perfect world, Mexico would be the size on their ad, and the States would be the other size.

Idiots....Absolut, not you guys!

Lynie

Believe me, as I have become intimately familiar with all that Hispanics, and the Mexican government are doing, they actually do have a plan to take control of our governments. La Raza isn't a joke, just as the Absolut commercial isn't a joke. California is very close to going over the edge.

One of the California Assembly committees, run by Hispanics, refused to consider a bill deporting incarcerated illegal immigrants, as a way to lessen our overcrowded prison populations. Instead, up to 30,000 CA state prisoners, some convicted of violent crimes, will likely be paroled very early, later this year.

Incarceration of criminal illegal immigrants in CA state prisons costs 1.4 billion dollars a year.

It isn't a joke.

California Bill to check felons fails
http://www.dailypilot.com/articles/2008/04/02/politics/dpt-immigration040308.txt

I love my vodka but thank God I don't buy this brand. And never will now.
It's over-priced anyway.
My 5.99 cheap bottle of McCormick's tastes just great to me.

Oh, for the love of...

The map is an accurate depiction of the boundaries of Mexico and The United States prior to The Mexican-American War and The Treaty of Guadalupe-Hildago.

Have none of you ever taken a course in U.S. History? Jeez Louise.:rolleyes:

The whole point of the ad was a joke about people who are ignorant of their own history.

how do you say " i will drink anything but absolut." in spanish?

Assuming Absolut is masculine, you'd say, "Bebo todo menos el Absolut." I think. It's been a loooooong time since I hablo'd the espanol....

I think they are trying to indicate that in an Absolut perfect world, Mexico would be the size on their ad, and the States would be the other size.

Idiots....Absolut, not you guys!

Lynie

That's right. The people who live in California, Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, Colorado and Utah are living in the country formerly known as Mexico.

haha hipmamajen, I guess since we moved into their country, we should all learn to speak their language.:crazy:

I can read Spanish. Speaking with other Spanish speakers is more difficult. But definitely fun. :)

Oh, for the love of...

The map is an accurate depiction of the boundaries of Mexico and The United States prior to The Mexican-American War and The Treaty of Guadalupe-Hildago.

Have none of you ever taken a course in U.S. History? Jeez Louise.:rolleyes:

The whole point of the ad was a joke about people who are ignorant of their own history.

Ding, ding, ding! Somebody got it!

I don't see the problem with it.

Ding, ding, ding! Somebody got it!

I don't see the problem with it.
It's very simple, for you people that don't grasp the meaning of it. The United States is being invaded, and the rate of invasion has increased immensely in the last 10 years. There are between 20 and 40 million illegal immigrants in the United States at this time. These illegal immigrants don't have any allegiance to the United States; 80% of them are from Mexico, and they do have allegiance to Mexico. A few of you may think this isn't a serious problem, but it really is. Illegal immigrants drain our social resources of 200 billion dollars, or more, every year. As the situation has progressed and gotten completely out of control, without our federal administration doing anything about it, Americans, at least most of them, have become very sensitive, in fact, downright angry, about this situation. It isn't a joke, and it isn't funny at all.

It's very simple, for you people that don't grasp the meaning of it. The United States is being invaded, and the rate of invasion has increased immensely in the last 10 years. There are between 20 and 40 million illegal immigrants in the United States at this time. These illegal immigrants don't have any allegiance to the United States; 80% of them are from Mexico, and they do have allegiance to Mexico. A few of you may think this isn't a serious problem, but it really is. Illegal immigrants drain our social resources of 200 billion dollars, or more, every year. As the situation has progressed and gotten completely out of control, without our federal administration doing anything about it, Americans, at least most of them, have become very sensitive, in fact, downright angry, about this situation. It isn't a joke, and it isn't funny at all.

Buzz, what year did your family emigrate from Europe and invade America? What country did they come from?

Ignorance is supposed to be bliss, so they say. Lighten up.:rolleyes:

Paranoia strikes deep
Into your life it will creep.
It starts when you're always afraid
step outta line-
The Man comes-
and takes you away.

You better stop, children,
what's that sound?
everybody look
what's going down.

Those who refuse to learn from history are just doomed. Those who refuse to laugh at themselves when they are foolish are just fools.

That's right. The people who live in California, Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, Colorado and Utah are living in the country formerly known as Mexico.

haha hipmamajen, I guess since we moved into their country, we should all learn to speak their language.:crazy:

I can read Spanish. Speaking with other Spanish speakers is more difficult. But definitely fun. :)

Looks to me like the Vodka company is trying to point out a new Northwest route that illegal aliens can take into Canada now.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back