TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #42

Status
Not open for further replies.
reporters talking about their convos re: SA being POI - they had a "feeling"

why do they keep saying SA is the main suspect but he is not the only person of interest?? Some msm say le has him under 24 hour surveilance and now they are saying where he goes is his business??

There is nothing new off of this broadcast.

Showing broadcast from Jan.7th - talking to S.Boyd & organizing search for Hailey.

now they're talking about the affadavits...clip of SA saying they all get along & "I would never do nothing to that little girl"

why do they keep saying SA is the main suspect but he is not the only person of interest?? Some msm say le has him under 24 hour surveilance and now they are saying where he goes is his business??

This is a recap and look back at the investigation.

maybe LE letting BD and SA to think they are free to do whatever just to see where they go and what they do????

Sounds like they believe he had an accomplice for the abduction or an helped in concealing her/body, accessory after the crime, or confided in someone.

sounds promising....BUT....sometimes statements are put out there...and there are other works going on behind the scenes...

To publicly....SHOW YOUR HAND...in an ongoing investigation....I find....HIGHLY...questionable....

IMO....(and what do I know?)...I find this to be some sort of.....tactic..

IMO...and my 2 cents....

One thing I have found to true, almost without fail.. is that statements put forth by LE are worded the way that they are for a reason. It may be quite some time before we actually know what that reason is (if ever in some cases) Sometimes they may be getting a message to the suspect, any possible accomplices or even witnesses...SO may reasons..and you just have to try to read between the lines..and of course we all have our own version of *what's between those lines* lol!...

Ok..was gonna post link but I see we're all watching!

Redcat, do you happen to remember on your first post, you wrote that it was widely believed that Hailey left with an older boyfriend...where you heard this, or why this might have been the initial idea of people in town? I know it does not seem at all likely now, just wondering, thanks.

I am glad they're keeping Hailey's name out there,even if there's nothing new.I hate hearing about the weather though,really hampers searches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave