2011.05.25 TRIAL Day Two- (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HHJP knows that JB is unorganized, but I think he is starting to get a little angry at the way the SA continues to try and make him look foolish. The judge wants this case tried with speed, so the more games he thinks the SA is playing to try and make JB look foolish, the more time it wastes with JB complaining about it.

Basically HHJP just wants the SA to be upfront, since they have the slam dunk case, and get this over with, with as little JB whining as possible.

Hmmm, JMO, but no one has to TRY to make JB look foolish. THAT is the one thing he excels at all on his own. :loser:

I'm surprised the DT can find anything - remember their table at the hearings.
Why aren't their files in digital format?
If the SA gave them the names at say * am, they should be able to have them ready by 9 AM
can we say "whining and stalling"?

They don't know how? They can't even use digital files in a hgh tech court room for presentations! LOL! :floorlaugh:

Poor kid seems very nervous, keeps swallowing hard. So many young lives derailed by ICA's BS. Very sad.

He's a club promoter so ICA is probably SO jealous! LOL

mods....any thoughts on possibly having a separate thread for each witness as they testify instead of just a morning and afternoon thread? It would make it easier down the road to find a certain witnesses testimony. Thanks for the consideration!!!

pretty please with sugar on top?

i like the idea of a thread for each witness

oh and title this one "hot roommate !" ;) MOO of course

I think someone mentioned that Cindy was there. Anyone know if George is there today?

Poor kid seems very nervous, keeps swallowing hard. So many young lives derailed by ICA's BS. Very sad.

He's a club promoter so ICA is probably SO jealous! LOL

That could be why Casey is giving the witness dirty looks.

Is this the kid who went on Greta?

Bill S was close - he said TL would be up next. Maybe we'll see TL on the stand today.

Now what's the problem????????????????//

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member