ARRESTED- Luka Rocco Magnotta:1st deg murder charge #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those of you who have viewed the video and are discussing the timeline, perhaps you could address the following. I just stumbled onto another site where they are discussing the video ... that at 2:22 there are very visible stab wounds on the victim's right arm, and that those same wounds are not seen at 2:24. From the still pic they posted, it would appear that way to me also.

WARNING: GRAPHIC IMAGES as a result of the following google image search criterion i was using:

luka magnotta photobucket casablanca

GRAPHIC

I guess I fall into that category of posters, but I can't answer this. Sorry. I very clearly remember the stab marks on the right arm, but I didn't note the timestamp or look for them in other shots. I think you would have to watch the video many, many times and then do a frame by fram comparison to notice that kind of detail Personally, it would probably take me ten times or more just to be able to watch MOST of it without covering my eyes or looking away repeatedly. It is just horrifying. I'm not even ready to see any stills at this point.

That's not possible, Jun Lin was last seen alive on the 24th and the killvid was uploaded on the 25th.

It is possible that the first part of the video where Jun Lin is still alive was filmed a few weeks previously to his killing though, I think that's what Sealuzna was speculating.

I speculate that he may have shot videos previously with just bondage and edited the into the killvid.

For those of you who have viewed the video and are discussing the timeline, perhaps you could address the following. I just stumbled onto another site where they are discussing the video ... that at 2:22 there are very visible stab wounds on the victim's right arm, and that those same wounds are not seen at 2:24. From the still pic they posted, it would appear that way to me also.

WARNING: GRAPHIC IMAGES as a result of the following google image search criterion i was using:

What that poster is claiming as 2 stab wounds on the arm in the first pic are actually the shadow of his armpit and his nipple. That is crystal clear to me.

Lack of Vitamin D in Northern States contributes to depression, suicide and other forms of mental illness. It cannot be ruled out. But, Luka's problems are far more outside the realm of lack of Vitamin D. Just might contribute to his overall health.
Age has nothing to do with Vitamin D deficiency.

Thank you.....you said it better than i could. Those who already have psychological problems can be more prone and sensitive to symptoms like Seasonal Affective Disorder. Which could be a small contributing factor.....he has bigger issues going on which is why i say it would be a small thing mixed with everything else.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Hello, can anyone find the photobucket link by 'binxie'?
This string is getting so long even finding old details takes some sleuthing.
I'm looking for that photo of the ex-girlfriends in front of the limo.
Can someone DM it to me? I'd be really grateful.

all of LM's photobucket accounts are found here:

Luka Rocco Magnotta: Timeline/Media/Search Info NO DISCUSSION - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community
you will have to go thru them all probably to find what it is you are looking for...

Sealuzna, correct me if I'm wrong, but I think she means that the victim left the apt. alive after the first part was filmed and that the rest of it happened on a different occasion, entirely.
That is correct. That is my theory.

That's not possible, Jun Lin was last seen alive on the 24th and the killvid was uploaded on the 25th.

It is possible that the first part of the video where Jun Lin is still alive was filmed a few weeks previously to his killing though, I think that's what Sealuzna was speculating.
Exactly.

Thank you.....you said it better than i could. Those who already have psychological problems can be more prone and sensitive to symptoms like Seasonal Affective Disorder. Which could be a small contributing factor.....he has bigger issues going on which is why i say it would be a small thing mixed with everything else.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

aww c'mon, the words grasping and straws come to mind, I live in a country where atm it's meant to be summer, yet we have the flipping heating on and cloudy skys. He travelled all over (allegedly) Miami, Florida, France..Bahamas, no, sorry for been flippant but this doesn't cut any mustard with me, yeh the guys screwed up, no doubt about that. :twocents::moo:

What that poster is claiming as 2 stab wounds on the arm in the first pic are actually the shadow of his armpit and his nipple. That is crystal clear to me.

They are most definitely not shadows in the still shot i am referring to.

ETA: No, you are absolutely right Sealuzna ... I had to magnify the image and it is precisely as you say.

Oh, shoulda had more java this morning.

I suspect you don't agree with the Sun newspapers' political stance ;) but it should not affect their reporting of other news. I know we tend to dismiss whatever anyone not of our own political persuasion says. About a year ago, someone on a technical forum I frequent, came out with a vile lefty rant. Since then, I've been doubting his technical expertise, which is quite irrational, but I'm coming around.

(BTW, for those outside Canada, the Sun newspaper chain here is not to be confused with the Sun tabloid in the U.K.)
Jay, with all due respect, can you please knock it off with the politics? It has nothing to do with whether I or anyone else thinks the papers Sun media puts out are useless rags or not.

Thank you.

Now this is about 10 years ago and my husband and I decided to to to Mont Tremblant for the weekend. We had rented this beautiful chalet with hot tub, etc. Well of course it just happened to be the coldest darn weekend EVER. I am not a skier but our youngest son and two of his friends decided to join us, they were snowboarding for the first time, lol, and we told our son, who had never been to Tremblant before that he was NOT going to start snowboarding at Tremblant unless he wanted to break his leg. We took them up to the summit and it was closed because is was -70 celcius :what: at the top. I have NEVER felt that kind of cold. Needless to say we had a drink at the bar and came down pretty quick. We did however, idiots that we are, decide to go tubing at Ste-Agathe. I lasted all of 10 minutes, lol. Being Canadian I am pretty much use to the cold but there is a limit and -70 celcius I NEVER want to feel that again, lol.

February, right? I think I was there!:coldout:

What bothered me more is I counted 100 stabs...yet when it pans down it only looks like a few marks on the body. Not 100 that is for sure. But I wrote it off as grainy low quality camera.

fwiw, you don't have to be 70 to have the weather and lack of daylight bother you. I know many people who live in Minnesota and a lot of them have commented on how depressing (for real, depressing) it is to go through the entire Winter there. Many of them use special lights to counter it - can't remember what they're called. Not saying this was necessarily lm's problem and clearly it was not his ONLY problem, but it probably didn't help.

You're talking about SAD = Seasonal Affective Disorder. I have it and to counter it I take 2,000 IU Vitamin D-3 daily. It helps.

And SAD hasn't caused me to run out and murder people!! :what:

Yeah I was thinking it was only a 24 hr period too...but ok I get what you are all saying. That the first part of the vid was another occasion. hmmm, interesting

Hello, can anyone find the photobucket link by 'binxie'?
This string is getting so long even finding old details takes some sleuthing.
I'm looking for that photo of the ex-girlfriends in front of the limo.
Can someone DM it to me? I'd be really grateful.

fwiw, I'm sure binxie linked the guantanamera photobucket account and I'm sure that's where those pics were. I'm also sure that's the ONLY place I've seen them. And I think I've seen most of them by this point. Looks like that pb acct was taken down, so even if you found binxie's link, it wouldn't work.

Maybe they're out there somewhere else, but just warning you that you might be on a wild goose chase if you intend to look through all those accts. to find them.

They are most definitely not shadows in the still shot i am referring to.
Is it the tackyjan photo you asked us to Google? If so, I guess I'm just seeing it differently than you in the picture after his arm has moved and the wounds have magically disappeared. Can you explain why they would disappear? Is there an obvious edit in the two seconds between the shots perhaps? (I haven't seen the vid). Also, what is the significance of the "disappearing wounds"?

ETA: nevermind :) I've seen your subsequent ETA :)

You're talking about SAD = Seasonal Affective Disorder. I have it and to counter it I take 2,000 IU Vitamin D-3 daily. It helps.

And SAD hasn't caused me to run out and murder people!! :what:

No, SAD doesn't usually cause sane people to murder, but it can drive some to suicide. Seattle has a high rate of suicide and serial killers. Depression from the lack of sun/Vitamin D, causes unhealthy balances. Combine that with bi-poplar and psychopathy.
Luka won't be able to blame SAD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member