Conrad Murray trial -Day nineteen.

LOL Walgren got in another jab at CM for not keeping records.

How can he "assume" those are not complete records? MJ just did not go everyday ???

If he was so addicted no way could he go days without getting a "fix" or even more than 4-5 hours?

Lorazapam and all other benzos, along with all other controlled meds... are required to be constantly kept in a separate "narcotics cabinet",
which takes 2 separate keys to unlock. And every one of these meds, pill by pill are counted twice a shift, at the beginning & ending of each
shift and must be done by 2 nurses, the oncoming nurse & off-going nurse.

Every pill must be accounted for or the off-going nurse doesn't go home, until the missing pill is located!!!

LOL Walgren got in another jab at CM for not keeping records.

Walgren, albeit with difficulty with this witness, is really making some points re: the controlled substance (lorazepam) being locked up in a secure cabinet and the fact that CM did not keep records.

Phenobarb is safe? Tell that to the whackos that offed themselves to join the sister ship hiding behind the moon!

Walgren got this guy to admit he would refuse to treat a patient if he did not go along with his program. Bingo!!!!

BINGO !

{ would refuse to offer a dangerous drug to a patient, correct?]

ETA: Credence, Great minds think alike.

May I make a suggestion?
How 'bout we all meet Walgren at the courthouse and give him a group hug when he comes out!!!

Chertoff is trying to get the chart problem resolved. Stammering a little.

Phenobarb is safe? Tell that to the whackos that offed themselves to join the sister ship hiding behind the moon!

Darn.. I missed the part when phenobarb was mentioned.
Did Dr W say it was used as a detox med for opioids?

Chertoff is trying to get the chart problem resolved. Stammering a little.

Sounds like Dr Waldren's secretary actually made the graph, using the doctors data. It is funny that he was so adamant and forceful in his denial, given the facts.

End of 1st cross - The Doc and Wally started communicating better -- both of them are prolly Alpha Dogs, and they didn't wanna give up much territory, but then found a bit of neutrality.

Wally got in some good, good q's at the end having to do with a pt. refusing all therapies suggested and wanted a certain drug instead, and the doc said he would refuse to treat the pt.

Another: If patient ask for a specific dangerous drug to take, would he give it -- "Absolutely not."

Hmmmmm.

Darn.. I missed the part when phenobarb was mentioned.
Did Dr W say it was used as a detox med for opioids?

He said he would use it to get the patient off the drug of choice. He could use phenobarb as a replacement and wean the patient off of that.

OK I have come to the conclusion that this is one of those experts who will tailor their testimony to the side they are testifying for even if it means misrepresenting facts.

Chertoff just made the state's case about the drugs CM was providing weren't locked up safely. Or did I hear that wrong?

When someone gets a chance, can you please refresh my memory as to why Dr Klein is not being called to testify?

TIA

Chertoff just made the state's case about the drugs CM was providing weren't locked up safely. Or did I hear that wrong?

I believe what he was trying to do was get out that propofol was not a controlled substance but failed miserably. Propofol was not in the scope of his testimony. LOL

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff
Back