The Trail of Bodies in Drew Peterson's path

And this one.

http://www.isp.state.il.us/crime/unsolveddetails.cfm?ID=18

The City of Wheaton is offering a $5,000 reward for information directly leading to the arrest, prosecution, and murder conviction of the person or persons responsible for the shooting death of 32-year old Aldis L. Tucker in the area of his home in Wheaton on July 28, 1999. Mr. Tucker was shot to death at approximately 10:15 p.m. after arriving at his home and being immediately confronted by his assailant.Please contact Detective William Cooley at (630) 260-2061 or Commander Terry Mee at (630) 260-2056 at the Wheaton Police Department

Drew and Victoria divorced in 10-92. I have been checking Illinois data bases and found this one.

http://www.isp.state.il.us/crime/unsolveddetails.cfm?ID=22

Illinois State Police, District Chicago Investigations is seeking assistance regarding the death of Jeffery W. Archer. He was last seen leaving his 1990 Plymouth Voyager, Illinois Registration TU5880 on October 10, 1994, at approximately 5:00 p.m. in the area of 6900 South Wolf Road, Indian Head Park, Illinois. His body was recovered on October 16, 1994, from the Sanitary Shipping Canal, one mile east of Routes 83 and 171.Anyone with any information is urged to contact Special Agent Ray O'Brien, Illinois State Police, District Chicago Investigations at 847/294-4600, or via e-mail at obriera@isp.state.il.us to provide any additional information.

That is the only one that matches on that site. It is 17 miles from Bollingbrook. I don't know what the Enquirer meant by he met a grisly end.

Maybe, the FBI is getting involved because there are numerous disappearances and deaths around Drew Peterson. They want to investigate to see if he played a role in all of them. I personally feel that he did.

I think that he is so used to disposing of people with no trace leading back to him that he is very confident that he will not be arrested. I just hope that someone else who may have been involved in any of the crimes turns on him.

hmmmmmmmm, wonder if the Sanitary Shipping Canal" has been searched recently for Stacy's body and/or others? If DP was involved in the 1994 murder of Jeffrey Archer, would he have disposed of other bodies in the same location?

Do you think a cop would use the same MO for "hiding dead bodies"?

That is the only one that matches on that site. It is 17 miles from Bollingbrook. I don't know what the Enquirer meant by he met a grisly end.

I tried to find additional information on Archer and came up empty handed. Would be interested to know what they meant by grisly end, too.

We don't know if it is Archer. But I would be curious as to whether he met a grisly end.

hmmmmmmmm, wonder if the Sanitary Shipping Canal" has been searched recently for Stacy's body and/or others? If DP was involved in the 1994 murder of Jeffrey Archer, would he have disposed of other bodies in the same location?

Do you think a cop would use the same MO for "hiding dead bodies"?

Check out this page I think this is it scroll down about half way.
http://www.isp.state.il.us/crime/unsolved.cfm

Originally posted here:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1813938&postcount=348

Today, 05:06 PM
maureeng
user_offline.gif
vbmenu_register("postmenu_1813938", true);

Hi Guys,

I checked the 12/3 edition of the Enquirer and the Globe - I don't know how accurate they are but this is what was said:

DP is known as a dirty, rogue cop by his colleagues who, in 1985, gave the name of an undercover officer to a drug dealer - he was fired for that.

Kathleen Savio told people DP was hitting up drug dealers for money

The police are checking drug dealers and cops as possible accomplices

Victoria Rutkiewicz (O'Neill, Connolly) wife no. 2 had a boyfriend after her divorce from DP and he was murdered in a grisly manner - the case is unsolved - it could have been a "hit"

:eek:

hmmmmm............interesting..........maybe this is what the reporter is looking into.

Wonder how many more there are?

DP better be careful. He just might get himself arrested for 'other murders.' They may never find Stacy, but it looks like there are other mysterious circumstances surrounding DP............

frightening.....:(

fran

I'd say being found dead in a shipping canal is a pretty grisly end, no matter how the person ends up there. Maybe that's what they meant by "grisly" and they don't have any actual details of the murder, either.

I wouldn't jump to conclusions about this one. I can't remember seeing or reading anywhere that Kathleen had a boyfriend.

Link anyone??

I wouldn't jump to conclusions about this one. I can't remember seeing or reading anywhere that Kathleen had a boyfriend.

Link anyone??
http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56109&page=2&highlight=maureeng

It's total speculation at this point. The Enquirer - questionable in reliability - had an article stating that wife no. 2 had a boyfriend after her divorce from DP who was murdered - the crime is unsolved - he met a "grisly end" said the Enquirer. Another blogger found the Ill. unsolved murder page and there was only one who fit the age group - a man named Jeffrey Archer - but I doubt that page is updated so I don't think we can say he's the man- it would be interesting to check the newspaper about his death to see if there is a connection- that's all.

DP allegedly ran a bar which was frequented by drug dealers, Kathleen Savio told people he was shaking down drug dealers, and an officer Janota said that he was an undercover narc who was betrayed by DP in 1985 (DP allegedly gave his name to a drug dealer). He might have access to murder-for-hire types. That too is speculation.

Ok, I just went back and reread the DOE page. The officer she had dated was an auxillary officer.

Wickipedia describes auxillary officer as:
Auxiliary police (also called special police or special constables) are usually the part-time reserves of a regular police force. They may be armed or unarmed. They may be unpaid volunteers or paid members of the police service with which they are affiliated
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Auxiliary_police

In my county police officers who want to join the sheriff's dept sometimes join the aux on a volunteer basis hoping to get an "in" in case an opening on the dept comes up. Local police often want to join the Sherrif's dept because they are larger so the chances of advancement are greater.

A lot of things in the circumstances sure do fit. 2 men seen dropping her car off. History of an affair with a married auxillary officer, the officer harrassed her for a year then may have been involved with her firing.

A poster at Greta's posted this one

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/589dfil.html

Drew P didn't work for the Sheriff's Dept did he?

Wow, I've seen that one before, but never read the details. That whole story is crazy. There couldn't have been that many tow trucks out there. Why wasn't it tracked down? I am sure though getting local LE to help was like pulling teeth. How can we find out who that married officer was?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back