AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - # 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
LE has indicated repeatedly that "the parents are cooperating fully". Now we hear that LE would like the parents to respond to requests for media appearances. I'm anxious to see if the parents will "fully cooperate" with this request by LE. :couch:

Where did you read that 2 people saw Isa at the ballgame? Was this in a MSM article or?

I read 'several' in a link but read here a few pages back a friend and a daughter???? I find that odd..........more people should of saw a cutie
like Isabel..........

Perhaps LE is thinking that if the parents give interviews it will take some of the press pressure off LE. Also it will get more national attention that could lead to a tip.

Perhaps LE is thinking that if the parents give interviews it will take some of the press pressure off LE. Also it will get more national attention that could lead to a tip.

I think so too. But also, just looking at all angles, if the family were to talk publicly there is more of a chance of their story changing (if that is the case). LE sometimes looks at families when they make multiple appearances to see if anything they say changes - as do we.

Buried in an earlier thread a local person said she went to the Peds ER that Isabel's Mom works in the day after she went missing. I remember that she was told that the Mom worked an 8AM to 8 PM shift. I THINK I remember her saying that she was also told that MoM had off on that Friday. I wish I remember who posted... And I hope she sees this! So maybe Mom kept Isa home that day with her.

I recall the member posting about taking her child to the center the day after Isa went missing and Isa's mother's shift is 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM, but I do not recall the member writing that Isa's mother was off on Friday.

I am trying to find that post.

I read 'several' in a link but read here a few pages back a friend and a daughter???? I find that odd..........more people should of saw a cutie
like Isabel..........

I'm glad I bookmarked this article as I've posted it several times. LOL

"Several parents tell 9OYS they remember seeing Isabel running around, playing, having a good time. One parent recalls Isabel eating some potato chips, choking momentarily on a chip, before a little league mom gave her some water and patted her on the back. The fun continued around the dugout that night. Hours later though, she'd be missing."

http://www.kgun9.com/news/local/149341755.html

I think one reason that the parents and also extended family might be avoiding media, is that maybe one side of the family suspects someone on the other side is involved in this, maybe even protecting someone, and that is creating tension in the family, they may not want to actually accuse a family member with no evidence, but maybe there
is suspicion.

Buried in an earlier thread a local person said she went to the Peds ER that Isabel's Mom works in the day after she went missing. I remember that she was told that the Mom worked an 8AM to 8 PM shift. I THINK I remember her saying that she was also told that MoM had off on that Friday. I wish I remember who posted... And I hope she sees this! So maybe Mom kept Isa home that day with her.

Here is the member's post regarding the shift Isa's mother works.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AZ AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #5

I believe that if Isabel was in fact not at school on Friday, yet at a family ballgame playing around on Friday night, it could be simply that she had some sort of appointment on Friday that kept her out of school. Doctor, Dentist. If her Mom truly was off work that Friday, it seems very normal to me to schedule an appointment like that.

And then there is Lt. Pacheco's comment : "Things are not always what they seem to be ". Perhaps LE knows something which makes them seem unsympathetic ? MOO

I'll add this one as another odd statement by LE:

"Of the FBI search team, Villaseñor said, "I'm hoping they see things differently." He declined to disclose details of what the team found."

LE has indicated repeatedly that "the parents are cooperating fully". Now we hear that LE would like the parents to respond to requests for media appearances. I'm anxious to see if the parents will "fully cooperate" with this request by LE. :couch:

I don't believe they are going to be doing that!

I do remember the shift hours.But cannot recall that Mom was home that Friday. If mom was home,and kept her little girl home to spend time with her, why on earth would LE absolutely refuse to confirm it ? MOO

Unless mom did keep Isabel with her, and she spent some time with someone else too... Very puzzling. MOO

I'm glad I bookmarked this article as I've posted it several times. LOL

"Several parents tell 9OYS they remember seeing Isabel running around, playing, having a good time. One parent recalls Isabel eating some potato chips, choking momentarily on a chip, before a little league mom gave her some water and patted her on the back. The fun continued around the dugout that night. Hours later though, she'd be missing."

http://www.kgun9.com/news/local/149341755.html

I fully believe that Isa was at the game Friday night, and she went home with her family and went to bed, just like the parents have said.

But I still do not know WHO put her to bed, and who was the last family member to see her at the home.

Nor do we know if there were other family members in the home that night.

I still want to know where uncle was sleeping.

I believe that if Isabel was in fact not at school on Friday, yet at a family ballgame playing around on Friday night, it could be simply that she had some sort of appointment on Friday that kept her out of school. Doctor, Dentist. If her Mom truly was off work that Friday, it seems very normal to me to schedule an appointment like that.

There are a lot of good reasons she may have missed school, if she did...but why the secrecy? That is what I am not understanding...

I could even see this being a kidnapping where the family has been told by the kidnappers not to talk to LE or the media (or the family hasn't been contacted but is afraid to talk)...and LE is letting the media know that the family is free to talk to the media...KWIM? IOW, the family is complying...meanwhile everyone is scrambling to meet the other demands (or waiting for more demands to be stated)...while trying to find Isa before it's too late.

This is only my second post! But I think this is an excellent idea. I think probably this or maybe the parents know or suspect something but are afraid to say. Maybe they have their suspicions about someone they know. I do think there are oddities in the way the parents have acted, but not sure if I see guilt.

Also, I found it odd in a video posted a while back where the one of the brothers says "she was just a perfect little girl playing at the park". This seems a strange thing for a boy to say about his little sister...

http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-tu...ce-videos-hold/story?id=16210060#.T53VVbPY_NU

here's the link to the video.

Since Isabel was apparently alive and well Friday evening, the only relevance I can see to whether or not she was in school during the day would be if she was home alone and someone (perp) was watching her. I do believe if she was home or had an appointment that day whatever she did could have some importance as to whoever may have been where she was perhaps paying too much attention to her.

MOO

There are a lot of good reasons she may have missed school, if she did...but why the secrecy? That is what I am not understanding...

I guess maybe I don't see it as much as secrecy specific to whether she was at school or not. I see it as in keeping with their lack of informaion\confirmation of almost anything.

Since Isabel was apparently alive and well Friday evening, the only relevance I can see to whether or not she was in school during the day would be if she was home alone and someone (perp) was watching her. I do believe if she was home or had an appointment that day whatever she did could have some importance as to whoever may have been where she was perhaps paying too much attention to her.

MOO

I would wonder if someone babysat her while mom did errands. Like if her uncle watched her for awhile.

He doesn't want to focus on the 6th person in the video, but wants anyone in the area that night who might have seen something to come forward.

Thanks for the recap. I'm not directing this question at you but this statement from LE doesn't make any sense to me. He wants the 5 to come forward but doesn't want the focus to be on the 6th. person who appears to be lurking and the one who I find the most suspicious of the 6? Am I missing something? Do they know who this person is? Have they made contact?

Bizarre.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member