Reports of alleged Casey Anthony video diary surface on Internet

Status
Not open for further replies.
(on using the computer to make the video log): 'I don't know whether I should look straight ahead or look at myself ..... '
:floorlaugh: If that's the biggest problem you now have in life OCA, you've got nothin'.
Not a single word about Caylee or those who have stood by her. As always, living only in the moment with no goals more than ten minutes into the future. Even when speaks of her probation ending, she doesn't say she has a goal - her only interest is escaping the situation she's in.

2 times in the video that names are muted out: Once when she says "bleep" has been as much of a family to me as I've ever had, if not more so..

and again, when she is talking about someone coming over, and maybe "bleep" will even bring the dog.. or something along those lines.

Hopefully, the dog is in fact staying with someone else and it is not FCA that is responsible for the well being and life of it.. She shouldn't be trusted with another living, breathing entity ever again as long as she is alive..

JMO

I'm hoping the media will get a lip reader. What is the name of the person from WS that we used to get to read OCAs lips during the trial?

2 times in the video that names are muted out: Once when she says "bleep" has been as much of a family to me as I've ever had, if not more so..

and again, when she is talking about someone coming over, and maybe "bleep" will even bring the dog.. or something along those lines.

Hopefully, the dog is in fact staying with someone else and it is not FCA that is responsible for the well being and life of it.. She shouldn't be trusted to care for another living, breathing entity ever again as long as she is alive..

JMO

She also says she wouldn't have the phone if it weren't for 'bleep', and it looks to me like she is saying "John" ?? maybe? I'm not a lip reader.

The video was posted all over FCA and Caylee-related sites on FB. Apparently, the video was ORIGINALLY posted by a page titled 'People Against "We Support Casey Anthony" ' The video was leaked by an FCA supporter who claims he wanted to post the video to show "Casey haters" that she wasn't locked in a room with no freedom. The FB page claims that FCA is extorting money from supporters by making them pay for these videos and says their motivation for posting the video, is to expose the truth about FCA and what she is doing. Since she is allegedly charging to view these videos, that is why they are otherwise not available, and the only reason this one is, is because a supporter leaked it and obviously now it has went viral.

If it is true, it doesn't surprise me one bit.. She is trash

I of all people should probably not even consider doing this but...can't someone else download it from the youtube site and post it in their account to be viewed there instead of in this hollyandjonbriley account? What if 100's of people download it and upload it to their own youtube account, would that prevent it from going viral? Would that prevent the original producer from profiting from it?

Okay, watched the video, was late for work so I could see the blurb on the Today show and hear their comments.

I am convinced it is her for a number of reasons. First, it looks & sounds like her - I especially noticed the nervous mannerisms she always displayed - constantly messing with her hair, nervous hands, etc... It does appear she has gained maybe a little weight but that isn't surprising to me. :dunno:

The fact that the Today show vouches for the authenticity says A LOT to me. NBC (and the Today Show in particular!) have very, very strong connections to several members of the Defense team. I think they confirmed the authenticity through DT members - I am curious about who contacted who first, iykwim.

The timing of this is telling - some of the reasons have already been mentioned here - JA's successful book sales, his announcement that he is running for SA, etc... Mostly though, I think this is about the only way left - call it an experiment - to see how she might be perceived by the public, in hopes that she might be more "marketable" now. I don't agree because we see through her, but I think she was attemtping to play a more sympathetic, empathtic, non-confrontational side. Heh, don't throw stones at me - I'm not buying it for a second, BUT I am just saying I think that might have been the intent here.

Either way, I knew she would come out sooner than later. She is bound to be having major attention withdrawals.

I of all people should probably not even consider doing this but...can't someone else download it from the youtube site and post it in their account to be viewed there instead of in this hollyandjonbriley account? What if 100's of people download it and upload it to their own youtube account, would that prevent it from going viral? Would that prevent the original producer from profiting from it?

There is a FB page that did that and said they wanted to disseminate it to lessen the value.

FB page called Caylee Anthony Countdown to Justice

(on using the computer to make the video log): 'I don't know whether I should look straight ahead or look at myself ..... '
:floorlaugh: If that's the biggest problem you now have in life OCA, you've got nothin'.
Not a single word about Caylee or those who have stood by her. As always, living only in the moment with no goals more than ten minutes into the future. Even when speaks of her probation ending, she doesn't say she has a goal - her only interest is escaping the situation she's in.

BBM

EXACTLY! A PERFECT example of another reason I believe it is her.

She is the same person. Nothing has changed and I really don't think she can even fake her way out of that.

She may be able to lie with the best of them, but she flunks miserably when it comes to pretending to care about anything or anyone but herself. I don't think it even crosses her mind. And if someone pointed it out and tried to coach her, I don't think she could pull it off convincingly.

There is a FB page that did that and said they wanted to disseminate it to lessen the value.

FB page called Caylee Anthony Countdown to Justice

I think all of us who have facebook pages should download it and load it up on our pages. I think this might be the answer to keeping it from going viral...but then again we must play the video to download it so we might just defeat the purpose...idk:waitasec: I just think we need to do something!

CA: "Yes, I'd like to make an appointment, for a cut and color...."
Salon: "Name, please?"
CA: "The most despised woman in the world...."

WHO in their right mind would actually provide services this woman??

Strange, I know...this is the thought that kept running through my mind as I watched this, among others. (Poor dog. NOW you have something you can call your own???)

I am sleep deprived, forgive me. :)

Just watched the video on HLN on my 54" screen and she say's I wouldn't have the phone without JON! Now would that be JON of hollyandjonbriley?

Found hollyandjonbriley I think...
Bartow, FL
Brooksville, FL
Spring Hill, FL
Washington Court House, OH

Who are the people in the photo behind her? It doesn't look like George and Cindy.

I think her handlers have found a way to make some money. She would not do this for free.

http://http://techcrunch.com/2009/08/25/youtube-extends-revenue-sharing-program-to-anyone-with-a-viral-video/[/URL]

I think Jon Briley is a producer but I need help confirming it.

I do find it a bit odd that she says she isn't sure how to use her new computer, but yet a couple of times in the video, I noticed names she mentioned were muted out.. Makes no sense.. if she can barely figure out how to use the computer, how did she figure out how to do that?

think someone is helping her...

Could this be our Jon boy?

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Briley"]John Briley - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

There's a tweet from someone thanking someone "who betrayed Casey" to get the video. I don't want to put the alleged mole's name here but I was thinking someone must have pretended to be a supporter to get this.

I do find it a bit odd that she says she isn't sure how to use her new computer, but yet a couple of times in the video, I noticed names she mentioned were muted out.. Makes no sense.. if she can barely figure out how to use the computer, how did she figure out how to do that?

News Ch 13 said in their live report that media muted the names before posting this on their sites. Not sure how accurate this is tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine