2012.02.12 - Billie Dunn AND CarrieMcGonigle (Amber Dubois Mother)

I think it will be Billie Dunn, simply because of the fact that Carrie McGonigle will also be on, and I know she has spent some time with Billie. Just my guess, though :)

LOL ... I was getting ready to post the same thing -- then I saw your post ... lol ...

I even went and checked Hailey Dunn's thread because I could not remember the name of the person who was at one of the recent vigils/searches with Billie Dunn.

So my guess is Billie Dunn ...

:seeya:

Although I only follow Hailey Dunn and agree that Billie would fit this description....

My guess is Cindy Anthony...

Someone involved in the Haleigh Cummings case since her 3 yr. disappearance anniversary is today.

Well, did any of us guess correctly?

You've got us...we're intrigued, that's for sure!

Someone involved in the Haleigh Cummings case since her 3 yr. disappearance anniversary is today.

:waitasec: Could it be Grandma Flo ... LOL ... or Cousin Joe -- is he in jail ? Ron -- he's in jail -- can you do interviews from jail ?

Just guessing ... lol ...

Can't wait to hear who the "mystery guest" is ...

:waitasec: Could it be Grandma Flo ... LOL ... or Cousin Joe -- is he in jail ? Ron -- he's in jail -- can you do interviews from jail ?

Just guessing ... lol ...

Can't wait to hear who the "mystery guest" is ...

It's not Grandma Flo because she has passed away. There was a thread in the Haleigh forum some time ago. [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=156477"]Flo Hollers passed away! - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

RIP Flora.

Cindy Anthony (hmmmm or George Anthony) or Jose Baez

I am hoping it's Billie Dunn because Carrie McGonigle knows her. I would like to hear from her, it's been so quiet in the Hailey case.

I don't think it's George or Cindy Anthony. They don't do anything without each other or their lawyer, and Tricia only mentioned one person sitting down with her.

As for Baez, he's run off to Miami. I don't think there's a story he wants to tell. He just wants to disconnect from Casey Anthony unless there's money involved.

I wish it were one of the Pinella's 12.

Me too! But I doubt it. Then again, I don't need to get angry all over again, so I hope not. I doubt they would say anything I would really want to hear.

Me too! But I doubt it. Then again, I don't need to get angry all over again, so I hope not. I doubt they would say anything I would really want to hear.

I doubt it too.If it's Billie Dunn I won't be listening as she has nothing to say that I want to hear.

Ok. It's Friday.

<impatiently waiting for the announcement>

Here's a guess completely outta left field -

Terri Horman

:eek: :eek: :eek:

John Ramsey? Doesn't he have a new book out?

Yes it is Friday. I will tell you late this afternoon. :)

I think it's already Saturday in Australia and other countries. :snooty:

:hills:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lefer