2008.11.20 George & Cindy's Attorney, Mark NeJame, Quits

Long list of the A's alienation list:

1. TM.
2. LP.
3. TB.
4. "Spokesman."
5. LE.
6. MN.

Am I missing someone? Can the A's destroy anyone else in their path? Looks to me that they are giving up finding little Caylee and Operation Protect KC has taken over, and in that switcharoo they are alienating those who really want to find their granddaughter. I hope media just STOPS talking to the A's. It's enough already...
7. Orlando
8. FL
9. USA
10. Earth

The thing is, if the A's are expecting volunteers as 'assistants' and they want everyone to work pro bono and, they fire the spokesperson for taking a booking fee (which *seemed* reasonable) -- BUT -- then you discover the A Family Corporation is raking in huge fees > how can you expect those people to still volunteer and/or operate pro bono?

They at least should be covered for operating expenses incurred if not an equitable distribution of any monies generated. It does seem like MN thought no-one was to profit from Caylee and then discovered the rule really was, only the A's can profit from Caylee and everyone else donates their time.

I don't think it was about money for MN but about the bees attracted to the honey for ulterior motives and how the A's are drawn into that -- as Queen Bee.

I added up all the "fees" that are floating around that the A's have supposedly collected and then if you include the one LG for a few of their appearances then it might stand that they have roughly collected around $300,000+

Then why is Scott P. on death row?

He's a great attorney not a god lol hey even he could only do so much for someone like SP. Besides if you look at his record and bio it's pretty impressive (civil and criminal) reads like a Who's who of the entertainment, politico, sports and corporate worlds (including, lest we ever forget, Michael Jackson...) I mean just how does he sleep at night... ETA: No I am not paid any fees by MG or G&G Law Firm (LOL)

Has anyone checked the "official caylee myspace page"? I thought there might be an update on MN on there. I am a myspace idiot and could not access the page....

Maybe there are obstruction charges on the horizon and he can't figure out a way to defend them.

Either that or he knows they intend to lie on the stand when they are called as witnesses.

Very interesting..this also leads me to believe this may be the reason for the presser to be rescheduled when it was supposed to be early in the week. MN was wise to get the h*ll out of dodge, anyone and everyone involved in this case ends up in the gutter in one way or another...IMO of course.

Oh My God.

I am wrapping t-shirts for mailing and I thought to myself, "Self, check iin at Websleuths, just to say hi, after all self, nothing should be happening today.."

This is why I need to quit talking to myself.

WOW.

Bet he will be on NG tonight.

Personally, I think this is one of the sadder moments in this case. I really thought that if anyone stood a chance of helping the A's through this nightmare it was MN. His quiet and gentle manner seemed to be just what they needed. I was not surprised at all when it appeared that TM and MN became friends, because to me, they both seem to have gentle and good hearts.

I believe the A's need sensible support to move through this nightmare in their own way and a helping hand to assist them in refraining from "impeding" investigation.

I am sorry that the A's have lost MN as a counselor and advisor.

Salem

I think you're right. They are so involved in the "clutches" of DennisM and KF that they were willing to walk away from the voice of reason. Maybe DM convinced them he has a law degree up on the wall with his felony conviction and he will take over where MJ left off?

Maybe there are obstruction charges on the horizon and he can't figure out a way to defend them.

Either that or he knows they intend to lie on the stand when they are called as witnesses.

You could be right ..
I hope you are! :D

Very interesting..this also leads me to believe this may be the reason for the presser to be rescheduled when it was supposed to be early in the week. MN was wise to get the h*ll out of dodge, anyone and everyone involved in this case ends up in the gutter in one way or another...IMO of course.

ITA, You notice he was NEVER seen beside CA during anything. GA, yes he was basically only providing services to him.

IMO, CA is the main reason behind him quitting. I bet GA is prob a little scared and sad now. He helped GA but CA being the head of the house and brain washing GA (hence: new job with KFN) has now made the boat sink a little more.

Just when I thought I couldn't be surprised. I really didn't think that he would quit. I thought NeJame was strapped in and ready for the ride. I really did. Wow.

anyone have NJ address

I want to send him a
"Congratulations Card"..I am serious he needs to know there a lot of people believe he has done the right thing..

especially after Cindy will be bashing him

WOW - just read a post or two here but I have to say reading this has given me renewed respect for MN. I would guess the reason he quit is CA - she is spinning out of control. I know I personally need to develop some compassion and understanding toward the A's - - - regardless of their maddening behavior.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chingona361
Back