The ransom note & Patsy Ramsey, letter by letter.

Did Patsy write the ransom note?

• Yes, Patsy wrote the note

Votes: 289 91.2%
  • No, Patsy did not write the note

Votes: 28 8.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
All right!

As an author, I have access to certain things. Recently, I contact Cina Wong herself to see if she had any statements she wanted to make for publication.

Sadly, she couldn't give me too many specifics due to legal issues. (And I think we ALL know who I mean when I say that!) BUT, she was able to tell me that HOTYH's assertion is nonsense. Since it's already public knowledge, I can't possibly get her into any trouble. So I'll quote you what she told me:

I was not aware of the claims that the samples of Patsy's writing I examined were questionable. The samples I examined came right from Patsy's attorney (Lin Wood) as part of the discovery process in the Chris Wolf matter. So basically, Wolf's atty, Darnay Hoffman, sent a legal request to Lin Wood to turn over know (verifiable) handwritten samples of Patsy and John Ramsey. Then Lin Wood provided the requested handwriting samples to Mr. Hoffman. The known handwriting samples of John's and Patsy's that I had examined, were the same set of samples that Gideon Epstein, Lloyd Cunningham and Howard Riles had. Hope that helps to answer your question.

That pretty much confirms what was said in the deposition quote.

Just thought folks would want to know!

"I was not aware of the claims that the samples of Patsy's writing I examined were questionable."

CW saying she's not aware of sourcing claims isn't the same as CW saying the handwriting is confirmed to be that of PR. She alledgedly says she got them thru Wolf's attorney, not 'right from Patsys attorney,' and not from the BPD as part of a sanctioned study.

BUT, she was able to tell me that HOTYH's assertion is nonsense.

Really? How so? I didn't read that anywhere so this seems to be simply your interpretation of other stuff she said. Where does she state that the a-z list is written by PR, and from what document did that squared off 'p' in the list originate? Pre-murder? Post-murder? Right or left hand?

If you dont know what document these letters came from then you've got nothing.

Keep trying SD. I'd love to know what document that 'p' came from, but I know thats asking too much. I suppose that document is kept in the same place the oversize underwear autopsy photo, and the JR shirt fiber expert testimony. All these things RDI claims to exist but cant quite prove.

Wow, someone seems to be protesting WAY too much. Wonder why that would be?

"I was not aware of the claims that the samples of Patsy's writing I examined were questionable."

CW saying she's not aware of claims isn't the same as CW saying the handwriting is confirmed to be that of PR. She alledgedly says she got them thru Wolf's attorney, not 'right from Lin Wood,' and not from the BPD.

"BUT, she was able to tell me that HOTYH's assertion is nonsense." Really? How so? This seems to be simply your interpretation of other stuff she said. Where does she state that the a-z list is written by PR, and where did that squared off 'p' in the list originate? Pre-murder? Post-murder? Right or left hand?

If you dont know what document these letters came from then you've got nothing.

Keep trying SD. I'd love to know what document that 'p' came from, but I know thats asking too much.

Wow, someone seems to be protesting WAY too much. Wonder why that would be?

Makes me think of a couple who were in the house that night. Deny, deny, deny. Also makes me think of your Madagascar reference. Smile and wave, boys, smile and wave!

Thank you, Dave. Straight from the horse's mouth, how can anyone argue with that?

Can someone explain the current topic in here please?

Sure, I will be happy to give it a try Kimster. There is an expert that looked at Patsys writing, Wong, and she gave an opinion concerning the ransom note. Hotyh refuted her findings, stating a very old and obviously now, incorrect source. Super Dave is trying to clear it up for him. Dave could provide you with additional information, as well as Hotyh's signature line.

Thank you for explaining, Sunnie.

Tell you what, let's not make one-liner statements that sound like someone is getting ganged up on. If someone won't let something go that appears to be fact in your mind, try using the ignore button or the alert feature.

Thank you, Dave. Straight from the horse's mouth, how can anyone argue with that?

Oh Silly Beck, you know team IDI is going to find something to argue about.

The whole crime could have been caught on tape and turned into an HBO special. Including interviews with the Rs in prison orange, talking about what happened that night. You would still get an argument.....

They were framed.... The MAAM made them do it...... LE lied and tricked them into confessing..... On and on and on we go. Where it stops nobody knows.......

CW saying she's not aware of sourcing claims isn't the same as CW saying the handwriting is confirmed to be that of PR.

HOTYH, give it up, brother. Are you actually trying to claim that Lin Wood lied in court and supplied handwriting from someone he KNEW was from someone else? Because that's sure what it sounds like!

She allegedly says she got them thru Wolf's attorney, not 'right from Patsys attorney,' and not from the BPD as part of a sanctioned study.

I'm totally confused, HOTYH. What exactly are you trying to say here? What are you implying went on?

Really? How so? I didn't read that anywhere so this seems to be simply your interpretation of other stuff she said.

Oh, excuse me! You've claimed for a while now that Cina Wong made those comparison charts without knowing if the samples she used were really from PR or not. Now, when information surfaces that she used samples that were verified by PR's own lawyer as having belonging to her, I don't know what you're doing.

Where does she state that the a-z list is written by PR, and from what document did that squared off 'p' in the list originate? Pre-murder? Post-murder? Right or left hand? If you dont know what document these letters came from then you've got nothing.

Well, I'll ask, but don't expect any miracles. She's very limited in what she can say due to legal issues. We've got your friend Lin Wood to thank for that. She was quite clear on THAT point! I don't want to get anybody into trouble.

Keep trying SD.

You know I will!

I'd love to know what document that 'p' came from, but I know that's asking too much.

Maybe it is. We should know soon.

I suppose that document is kept in the same place the oversize underwear autopsy photo, and the JR shirt fiber expert testimony.

Quite possibly, it is! I imagine there are a LOT of interesting things kept in that file. If we could just get our hands on it!

Sure, I will be happy to give it a try Kimster. There is an expert that looked at Patsys writing, Wong, and she gave an opinion concerning the ransom note. Hotyh refuted her findings, stating a very old and obviously now, incorrect source. Super Dave is trying to clear it up for him. Dave could provide you with additional information, as well as Hotyh's signature line.

Yeah, that about sums it up.

From what I have read, felons claw is when letters with a tail are elongated often making a hook shape that touches the sentence below. Now I make room for most women using the exaggerated tail because it looks pretty. However, PR didnt change that in her writing....

Ummmmmmm Hello! I not only changed the subject, I cleared the room!!!!!!

I am bad to the bone................

Agatha, the subject is Patsy's handwriting. How did you change it?

From what I have read, felons claw is when letters with a tail are elongated often making a hook shape that touches the sentence below. Now I make room for most women using the exaggerated tail because it looks pretty. However, PR didnt change that in her writing....

fellonclaw.jpg

HOTYH, give it up, brother. Are you actually trying to claim that Lin Wood lied in court and supplied handwriting from someone he KNEW was from someone else? Because that's sure what it sounds like!

I'm totally confused, HOTYH. What exactly are you trying to say here? What are you implying went on?

Oh, excuse me! You've claimed for a while now that Cina Wong made those comparison charts without knowing if the samples she used were really from PR or not. Now, when information surfaces that she used samples that were verified by PR's own lawyer as having belonging to her, I don't know what you're doing.

Well, I'll ask, but don't expect any miracles. She's very limited in what she can say due to legal issues. We've got your friend Lin Wood to thank for that. She was quite clear on THAT point! I don't want to get anybody into trouble.

You know I will!

Maybe it is. We should know soon.

Quite possibly, it is! I imagine there are a LOT of interesting things kept in that file. If we could just get our hands on it!

My best effort to show respect and stay on topic:

The exemplars from the first post on this thread do not belong to Patsy Ramsey. I believe this is the case because none of the documents PR handwrote that are available have a resemblance to this a-z list. Now what conclusions you wish to draw on that I dont know, but I certainly noticed your quick wit: LW lied in court.

This seems desparate, vicious, and opportunistic to me.

All I know is that this a-z list isn't Patsy Ramseys handwriting, as it bears no resemblance to her exemplars.

If RDI cannot produce the document from which the squared-off 'p' came from, in affidavit form that PR wrote it, this is in my opinion bad sourcing and not something to be proud of or believe it holds weight with me. Now whether or not its fraud depends on who was required by law to provide PR's actual exemplars, who presented this a-z list as the actual exemplars, and where they presented it.

I think you're getting the proceedings of the Wolf case confused, where they may actually have had true representations of PR's handwritings. That doesn't necessarily mean this a-z list, and the squared-off 'p' were part of those proceedings. See what I mean? Or am I talking to myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow