2011.06.11 Sidebar (Trial Day Sixteen)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched DR G's tesimony. She was so strong and passionate in her findings. She really stood up for Caylee. A great witness for the state. Knew she would be.
Wanted to also include I read Baez asked for a mistrial at then end of the day. What is he going to do this every time the DF has a damning day??

Please consider my opinions half-*advertiser censored**ed. I have to put the audio on mute when the DT is on recross. I just can't bear to listen to their illogical rabbit trails. I DO think CM is much better than JB, by far. So, when I post, I am talking out of one side of my mouth only. The SA/Caylee side.

I have a question...after watching HLN last night I was really confused by some of the comments. A few of the attorneys were saying that nobody can "prove" that ICA was with Caylee when she died and would have to let her walk. Does anyone with more experience than me with trials know if they are right???

Let me put it this way.

No one could prove that Laci Peterson and her unborn child were with Scott when they died.

Scott is sitting on death row as we speak.

This is mostly a circumstantial evidence case in tying it to ICA (not the myriad pieces of evidence that lead to that conclusion). Circumstantial evidence cases are successfully tried every day in this country. Rarely is there a bevy of eyewitnesses or video tapes of these crimes. Not to worry. The jury will certainly "get it".

I watched DR G's tesimony. She was so strong and passionate in her findings. She really stood up for Caylee. A great witness for the state. Knew she would be.
Wanted to also include I read Baez asked for a mistrial at then end of the day. What is going to do this every time the DF has a damning day??

HHJP sure thought so...as he cut him off at the knees....I believe he told him that he would wait to rule on further mistrial requests (Pfffffft) until the verdict is in, but not posted.

good morning all!! went to trial yesterday . in line at 5:30. got in around lunch time. today i think judge is going to be very mad a site published photos and orlando paper reporter is alleged to have taken pics. i think some heads will be spinning. this could change some things in that court room and media.

after seeing pics i had a hard time getting images out of my thoughts from court room. if caylee can have any idea of her impact on the world she would say - hey i was just a lil girl who only wanted my life to be fun and grow up to be a woman who lived her life with smiles and sunshine. who took it away mommy??

Seeing as we are not mad busy in here yet as we are all stuffing our faces with Beach's wonderful breakfast I have a question?

Are only certain judges picked to sit on a DP trial? What are the qualifications besides experiance?

I know HHBP has sat on others as I read it here somewhere. Just wondering?

I have no idea, but I love to post about the DP case Belvin Perry prosecuted as a DA. He attended her execution. Buenaono

I found myself so angry yesterday, beside the obvious reason that we are watching a murder trial for a toddler. I just could not stand watching the defense woman lawyer "comfort" ICA and I do not get why the judge allowed it nor why the prosecution did not object. Hand her a tissue for the fake cry, but putting your arms around her and hugging her?? Totally inappropriate. And CM's behavior also just ticks me off. Telling the LDB to "stay right there" when she helped him with the computer( obviously an old, sexist goat who can't handle tech stuff) and his snippy Perry Mason wanna be questioning style. Ok enough of my rant..let me change emotionally gears just like ICA.
Good Morning everyone and how is everyone today? Fabulous I hope!!!

I felt the SAME way yesterday. It makes my blood boil, too, that the Inmate can flip a FAKE emotional switch when the jury leaves. I SO wish the jury could see that! Luckily, I don't even think that they care.

Hey, has anyone seen Muzikman around since the trial started?

That hugging thing was really getting to me also, I had to keep looking away.
What is that woman's purpose besides babysitting anyway?

I thought for a moment there that she was going to scoop her up like a baby and cradle her in her arms. :no:

I'm hoping she'll do one with ICA's current courtroom pics and Charles Manson. :innocent:

I have photoshop at work so I will have to see if I can find some similar pics. My IT is going to be like what is this girl searching haha. Last week it was all ted and now manson haha

I just want to how grateful I am:

For having a place like WS where I can go and vent during this trial.

For those of you who have taken time to write up what is going on.

For those who have gotten the documents from the clerk

For those who have gone to the courthouse and given your opinions.

This trial has been emotional and heart wrenching.

I have much to do again today...but hope to be in and out.

Wonder where the state is...are we still looking at June 17th?

IMO, we have seen nothing yet of the DT's vitamix testimony...just wait until they start their case in chief...I may not be able to watch that....
There are not enough words for the WS efforts of keeping all of all informed and for the tireless efforts of the research that has been done by them. Some here because of all their knowledge could be prosecuting KC. No wonder the DF reads here.

:great: Good Morning Everyone,

:great: I believe yesterday was one of the best days so far for Caylee !

:great: And I believe Dr. G hit the "homerun" for the SA and Caylee !

Have A Happy Weekend !

I think it was JVL or NG last night who did a side by side of Cindy on the stand, and ICA laying her head on DS's shoulder. They opined that ICA has replaced Cindy with DS as her mother figure. Bleh.

ANd there was one angle when ICA was resting her head on DS's shoulder and DS looked very much like CA.

Allow me to say that there is a special place in he77 for folks who published photos that were strictly forbidden.

Me thinks there will be fallout this morning.

I felt the SAME way yesterday. It makes my blood boil, too, that the Inmate can flip a FAKE emotional switch when the jury leaves. I SO wish the jury could see that! Luckily, I don't even think that they care.

I agree it made me so mad she was dry sobbing and then the jury left and she was flirting with her DT. Yuck!

good morning all!! went to trial yesterday . in line at 5:30. got in around lunch time. today i think judge is going to be very mad a site published photos and orlando paper reporter is alleged to have taken pics. i think some heads will be spinning. this could change some things in that court room and media.

after seeing pics i had a hard time getting images out of my thoughts from court room. if caylee can have any idea of her impact on the world she would say - hey i was just a lil girl who only wanted my life to be fun and grow up to be a woman who lived her life with smiles and sunshine. who took it away mommy??

Well,first,my thanks for being there for Caylee!

Can you describe the simulation video and how much the tape covered Caylee's face.
Considering how wide the tape was,could you envision it NOT covering her mouth and nose?

I'm wondering the same thing....

I still amazed that the pics hacked into earlier after seeing the lack of computer skills jb has......still shake my head about that easel....he has had three years...one would think he could do something better for visuals.....

I think she was full of it and just pizzed and putting on an act...and the DT wants her to look childlike so the enveloping hug from lawyer-momma plays into that. Makes me wanna :sick:

Well, whether the emotions are real or fake...doesn't matter to me one way or the other. Wouldn't even matter to me if she was wailing over Caylee, to be perfectly frank. I'm here to look at facts and evidence. That's it. Post-remorse...not relevant. Acting for the jury...not relevant. Boohoo'ing for getting caught...not relevant.

Mornin Peeps - RL keeps bouncing me around, but I can be here for a bit today. Thanks again to all of you who posted on the trial thread yesterday afternoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam