Analysis of Casey's Clothes and Body Language

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, there are a lot of traits that I see in Casey that I have in myself, that I see in many adopted people. I have been blogging about Adoption and issues that comes with being adopted for a while now, and I have spoken to many adoptees who are in pain and who have many of these issues that Casey has.
But Casey is not adopted (right?) but she could have a simliar primal wound reaction to her mother if her mother was always working , too busy for her , I do not know ? because i wasnt there to see how Cindy raised Casey...

But I could easily think Casey adopted from all her acting out type behavior , her defensive mode, her need to be in control, her need to have people like and accept her, her need to be right ...

(geesh :p image how hard it is being me ;) ) But I am 20 years older than Casey and somehow (with wonderful adoptive parents) I manged to get through it all - I still have issues but I do see a lot of it in Casey...

I really do wonder what happened in her life to mold her this way ?

The behaviors are shared by others with other "issues".. such as, addicts, co-dependants, people who have been sexually abused, mentally ill/personality disordered, those raised by parents that are mentally ill/personality disordered... I could go on..

There are many situations that can cause these types of behaviors but one thing is for sure they are learned from an early age. They begin as a way to cope they become a weapon, a defensive tool. I too, share many of the same traits.

BIG QUESTION HERE: It just occured to me......CA sent the clothes with JB....was this on this thread or the other thread...but the Suit Jacket was described as grey with very narrow pin stripes...or was this from the one who posted she was sitting in at the hearing??? Because I wonder if that suit jacket matches and goes to the Pants that CA washed from the pontiac??? Oh Lord would that be a real bombshell! I dont even want to say what I think about that without proof it was part of a set. imo
That was exactly what I thought when I saw the jacket in court. I'll bet it matches those infamous pants.

Has anyone checked to see if there is really a hispanic boy sitting in the courtroom? (Sorry...Amil...tis my nature to be curious.)
We weren't on camera. I was sitting on the left. The cameras were on my side of the court room shooting at a diagonal which didn't get me on camera. After the hearing, the kid spoke to Natisha Lance at the elevators.
When I went to the parking garage, he was hanging around waiting for a glimpse of her being taken away when I heard a stranger tell him she would be taken from an underground tunnel and he wouldn't have a chance of seeing her.

We weren't on camera. I was sitting on the left. The cameras were on my side of the court room shooting at a diagonal which didn't get me on camera. After the hearing, the kid spoke to Natisha Lance at the elevators.
When I went to the parking garage, he was hanging around waiting for a glimpse of her being taken away when I heard a stranger tell him she would be taken from an underground tunnel and he wouldn't have a chance of seeing her.
Thanks for sharing your first hand courtroom experience with us, Amil.
I would go to the nearings too if I lived down there. i have relatives and friends in Titusville, and I tell them they should go, blah, blah... they think I'm nuts!:crazy: They all say they are so sick of this case, that it's on the news and in the papers down there all the time! They're sick of hearing about the Anthonys!
Thank you again for sharing.

Glasses, short dark hair, light blue dress.

Ok I found you.

Ok Question - Are you a spy ! ? ;) (eta that is a joke)

In regards to Casey I never thought her hair was a fake - You can see clearly that its in a ponytail but given the shortness of her hair its curled itself under
I would be surprised if she was allowed pins ?
She could stab someone in the eye or undo her shackles :eek: :p

Here are some pics

This one shows the *bun* which is not a bun

picture.php

This one shows her hair which I think either A) looks like its greasy on top ? or B) a tonne of hairspray

There is another photo of her smiling where it looks even more greasy or Lacquered. (not sure why she did that)

picture.php

And this shows the nervousness/anxiousness HAnd movements

picture.php

She looks like she is trying to be brave and strong but is not

I realize the kid is young, but good grief ! he finds a murderer hot??? :eek: I have never thought she was attractive. I just see evil. Just saying.

If you listen to the audio and look at when she starts to cry is when Beaz stated something to the effect of Caylee is missing and she is Casey's child and Casey is someone's child too! IMO I think the only reason she started crying is because he said that Casey is someone's child too and she fears her mother, the reason I say this is because in her interview she stated that her mother would never forgive her and she would never forgive herself, it had nothing to do with being sad for Caylee JMO

I agree and also when she started to shed tears, her Dad had recently testified for the grand jury , like you I noticed ,the tears started when he said she was someone's child.
If I gouged my eyes the way she did with my thumbs, i would shed some tears to .

I realize the kid is young, but good grief ! he finds a murderer hot??? :eek: I have never thought she was attractive. I just see evil. Just saying.

Look, I know its way incorrect here to admit that you think she's "hot", and I never have. In fact, shes not so "hot" nowadays. she looked unattractive all dressed up, librarian-like, at her latest appearance,

but she was damn "hot" when she was being herself, back in the good ole days when she was the only one who knew her daughter was dead, when she was freed from that "snotty nosed" shackle, when she was dirty dancing with other young libertines all night long.

until you understood what she was, a daughter-murdering psychopath. then her appeal was overwhelmed by her actions.

but visually, she WAS hot. However, the men who felt it weren't likely to be admitting it in this forum, considering everything.

I will say, she is not so "hot" anymore. the thing is, I'll bet this is the first time in her adult life she's tried to obscure her "hotness". shes doing a pretty good job.

imo.

I really think all those "sexy" pictures will never make it to trial. They would be called prejudicial and really have no meaning in a murder case. This trial will be all about forensic evidence and not what Ms Anthony does in her spare time.
I would imagine how she appears to a jury will be quite different than how she appears to all the people who have followed this case so closely.
I think Mr. Baez may need a jury consultant though and someone to help with her image. She doesn't need to look like a 30 year old librarian. She should look younger not older. I have to give his team an F for the best dressed prisoner. She looked really uncomfortable and the jacket didn't fit at all.
My fashion statement for the week. :banghead:

I have not read to the end so I hope I'm not repeating any posters here, but I think that the pictures of casey partying during the time Caylee was "missing" will make it to trial because they have direct bearing on her feelings as to the welfare of her child at that time, her knowledge as to the existence of Caylee, and her possible motivation for killing her (to be free) which seems to be circumstantial evidence of her guilt. I say those photos are more probabative than prejudicial. They come in.

I only see a cold-hearted psychopath. I don't know who is capable of smiling when your child's skeletal body was found over a month ago and your father is currently in the hospital for attempted suicide.

She needs to be locked up forever. I saw a purely dangerous human being sitting there.

You got it. Nothing explains that. To me, no normal human could crack a smile under such conditions. I do think she should be sobbing or at the very least, extremely serious, all the time.

CA did not dress her I believe it was Mrs.B
Well, that would explain why she was dressed so frumpy then. :crazy:

Honestly though, the blazer was ill fitting-- it was a bit too small, plus she wasn't wearing a proper bra underneath. She appeared to be miserable, probably because she realized how horrid she looked. Ruined her whole day.

What a wonderful post.

My thoughts and sentiments exactly. Ive said similar but not as articulate as yourself.
The world is changing every year and sadly not for the better. People seem to be so busy that they are far less tolerant these days
And you are spot on , people feel better by calling Casey Names, picking her every look and movement apart. I wonder how we would cope walking in shackles, maybe the only way is to *sassy* walk oneself !

It fills me with sadness to watch other peoples glee in the vigilante type mindset that people have towards Casey.

I wonder if people of the public were able to to be in a Large Room with Casey would they throw things at her ? spit on her ? hit her ? call her names ? I really do wonder.....

I seriously think many people would do those things to her. Look, I find casey to be diabolical. I think she is devoid of compassion, she's soul-less, even evil. (Watching her rub her hands together did not immediately make me think she was anxious. Instead, it caused me to focus on those hands and feel horror at the thought of how she used them to destroy her darling baby). However, I would not be one of those who could hurt her. I could not hurt an ant!
I want to see justice done for this child and I will admit that my anger over the senseless murder of such a sweet baby and my disgust towards her seemingly uncaring, selfish mother, has made me wish for casey to suffer for what she has done. But, I think the legal system is taking care of her just fine. I don't want to become rabid with hate and incapable of thinking rationally, or empathetically. I think it's dangerous and it does not help us to find out why people become evil, and thus, how to prevent it.

I have not read to the end so I hope I'm not repeating any posters here, but I think that the pictures of casey partying during the time Caylee was "missing" will make it to trial because they have direct bearing on her feelings as to the welfare of her child at that time, her knowledge as to the existence of Caylee, and her possible motivation for killing her (to be free) which seems to be circumstantial evidence of her guilt. I say those photos are more probabative than prejudicial. They come in.
Absolutely.I dont see how anyone could claim Casey's behavior and conduct 'Have Nothing To Do' with the murder.
They speak VOLUMES and are completely germaine to the issue of her guilt.
There is no way in the world they can make a case for her 'innocence' and not open themselves up to those photos being introduced.

I seriously think many people would do those things to her. Look, I find casey to be diabolical. I think she is devoid of compassion, she's soul-less, even evil. (Watching her rub her hands together did not immediately make me think she was anxious. Instead, it caused me to focus on those hands and feel horror at the thought of how she used them to destroy her darling baby). However, I would not be one of those who could hurt her. I could not hurt an ant!
I want to see justice done for this child and I will admit that my anger over the senseless murder of such a sweet baby and my disgust towards her seemingly uncaring, selfish mother, has made me wish for casey to suffer for what she has done. But, I think the legal system is taking care of her just fine. I don't want to become rabid with hate and incapable of thinking rationally, or empathetically. I think it's dangerous and it does not help us to find out why people become evil, and thus, how to prevent it.

I suppose there are always certain individuals and groups of individuals who get so drawn into something like this that they sort of go off the reservation, but what amazes me most is that we are aware of such more heinous crimes than this appears to be ... yet there is this strange need in people to absolutely go down with this one case.

Casey's appearance and body language are what they are and no matter what they are - ridicule and judgement will be abundant. Unceasing. Some have so interjected into this whole thing that it is dangerous on many levels.

I was watching that video and surprisingly I felt a certain amount of compassion...not that would in any way mitigate what im certain she did or the fact that she needs to face justice,the majority of my sympathy and concern will always be with Caylee but..
I dont know Casey is such a pathetic creature in some ways all of her coping mechanisms and devices she has used to navigate through her sociopathic half-life are all so thread bare and transparent and she is so out of her depth and boy does it show.
The girl is sick and I dont mean mental illness,sick in the soul or something.
I dont know what I mean it just made me feel bad.
I didnt feel any anger just sadness.

I didn't watch the video, but have looked at several photo slide shows. Casey looks horrible. Her hair is a big mess. She already has the look of prison women who continue to try to fix their hair and end up looking like someone totally out of date and out of style just working with rubber bands or whatever they are allowed. Casey has tons of moles on her face and neck that are very visible without her makeup in the close-up pics. The free women in the room didn't bother with their hair either. Either it's the lighting or they all are in bad need of a good blonde toner and a hairbrush, so Casey's hair actually looked better than their hair. Casey's facial expressions seem like they always have though. Glassy eyed and off in another world looks, smiling charmingly at the male attorney, and barely smiling to the female attorney. She's still working people and giving each the response they might expect, but she looks mean and angry underneath it all IMO.

Look, I know its way incorrect here to admit that you think she's "hot", and I never have. In fact, shes not so "hot" nowadays. she looked unattractive all dressed up, librarian-like, at her latest appearance,

but she was damn "hot" when she was being herself, back in the good ole days when she was the only one who knew her daughter was dead, when she was freed from that "snotty nosed" shackle, when she was dirty dancing with other young libertines all night long.

until you understood what she was, a daughter-murdering psychopath. then her appeal was overwhelmed by her actions.

but visually, she WAS hot. However, the men who felt it weren't likely to be admitting it in this forum, considering everything.

I will say, she is not so "hot" anymore. the thing is, I'll bet this is the first time in her adult life she's tried to obscure her "hotness". shes doing a pretty good job.

imo.

You know, I think this is the first time I have read a male's perspective on her appearance and demeanor. Very interesting. This girl did manage to attract many men. I would love to here what the men on this forum think about this and how it led to the horrible finality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine