MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
In addition to the landfill search, the investigators with theFBI Evidence Response Team began searching the neighborhood around the Irwin home with metal detectors and by hand. There is no word on what investigators are looking for, specifically.
http://www.fox4kc.com/news/wdaf-pol...-search-of-baby-lisa-20111007,0,5538504.story

we have learned in a few cases that it can take a few days to get cell phone records from cell providers... so couple that with the ~what fifth or sixth~ search of the back yard and the leak on fox today about a possible 0230 call (most current search with metal detectors) and I think it adds up.. at least to me... what they are looking for

<<insert 2cents icon>>

HMM-Am I the only one in america who does NOT have a cell phone and just a landline?
LOL--Just trying to get off the pj thing!

almost ALWAYS our doors are locked 2 dead bolts 2 latches.... even when we are home and go out side to smoke fairly often.... then once in a great while I realized someone didnt lock em.. even myself when I am here all alone... it is just one of those things

Not to seem rude, but this is the 100th time I've heard people talk about the shorts. My kids wear shorts to bed and always have. Could we PLEASE drop it about this baby's clothing!?!?!?!?

Thank you! I don't think I've yet heard anything quite so ridiculous. Both of my kids wear shorts to bed all the time, and have since they were infants. I'm not a murderer. Imagine that!

HMM-Am I the only one in america who does NOT have a cell phone and just a landline?
LOL--Just trying to get off the pj thing!

Well im guessing so lol!! my dad is 80 and has a cell! I have him on my acct.

Has there been any chatter here about the Dumpster fire at 2:27 a.m. on Tuesday a.m.? I just read about it on the Fox website, but hadn't heard about it before. Seems curious since that's the same time mom's phone was used.

Maybe they are waiting til Fox can air it on TV at the bottom of the hour...
Overheard them saying earlier that they were taping the interview for GMA and some other show. Not sure what that means in terms of hearing it today.

Yikes-I was being sarcastic about the three phones thing, sorry :(
I think we've beaten that one up pretty well too...

Ok, I am totally speculating here but what if 3 phones are missing but not all three phones were in the home when Lisa went missing?

Let's say one phone was broken.

That leaves two working phones. What if one person had one and and another person had the other? And one phone of those phones called the other phone at 2:30 am?

Is it confirmed that the mom was sleeping when her husband got home?

For you veteran WSers...please watch the following report...

http://www.fox4kc.com/news/wdaf-lis...rch-for-missing-baby-20111006,0,2371703.story

At 00:48 seconds, the reporter is talking and there is only video of the mother and father being interviewed. Watch how rapidly the mother's eyes are shifting. She seems extremely nervous and/or agitated. It just looked odd to me and I wanted your opinions.

***Silently lurking and praying for the safe return of baby Lisa***

Noted it right away first time I saw it.

I assume the two half-sibs have other parents. So, what if the baby accidently OD'd on cold meds, and the mother is afraid she'll lose custody of her 6 year old? Just throwing that theory out there.

Has there been any chatter here about the Dumpster fire at 2:27 a.m. on Tuesday a.m.? I just read about it on the Fox website, but hadn't heard about it before. Seems curious since that's the same time mom's phone was used.

**Searching landfill----possible connection to a dumpster fire at 4897 NE 37 st at 2:27 a.m. Tuesday, October 4. Dumpster less than ½ mile from Irwin home. Trash from fire been examined twice. http://www.fox4kc.com/news/wdaf-pol...-search-of-baby-lisa-20111007,0,5538504.story

With AT&T Go Phones, at least, you have to take affirmative steps to activate voice mail or the phone will just ring and not be answered.

I'm pretty sure such a call counts as minutes used for the caller, though, while it is ringing... so perhaps that number would show up in the records somewhere, even if it never connects.

My parents share a regular cell phone, but also own a TracPhone (from 1999, probably lol). When, for example, my dad runs some errands, he'll "buzz" my mom when he's about 10 minutes away, so she'll know to set the table for dinner.

They learned that when a TracPhone call is less than 15 seconds and is NOT answered, it doesn't count as a unit. My parents found this to be a cost-effective way to communicate.

http://images.scribblelive.com/2011/10/7/7fb7d802-9230-467c-a525-48e662ec7efe_400.jpg

picture from live blog.. says that they are searching behind home(s) ((plural)) with metal detectors..

they are obviously looking for these three phones.. they are the key imhoo

Just jumping off your post Nurse, but I am wondering why they need to find the cell phones if they have the information already regarding the phone call. What can the phones tell them that the cell records don't? Fingerprints? what else?

Overheard them saying earlier that they were taping the interview for GMA and some other show. Not sure what that means in terms of hearing it today.

I know this happens all the time, but if my child were missing (if I had one) I don't think I could think ahead to another day with the idea that they would still be missing...:( I would want instant coverage, all the time...

I was getting dinner made and my local news is covering it every half hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam