Casey Anthony Teams With TV Producer to Shop $750,000 Interview Special

Someone should inform this Scott person that should he succeed in securing an interview Casey will wear a disguise and plead the 5th.

:waitasec:
Shopping for an interview indicates she is ready and wants to Talk..correct?
She has an Appeal AND 2 civil lawsuits pending with no end in sight
In a Depo she pleaded the 5th...so now she wants to give an interview,,:floorlaugh: in that case bring it on...I am sure the civil lawyers would love to hear what she has to say...:floorlaugh:

LOL-this is not really a surprise given the costs she has accrued. I suppose the network that picks it up should consider whether or not people will actually watch it and whether or not they can get sponsors for it.

My guess is that she heads the Phil McGraw route.

What impact might her interview answers have on her civil suit? :innocent:

Who would want to watch her lie on national TV? It's not like she is going to tell "what really happened", or "If I Did It". The woman is not capable of telling the truth. We'd just hear Casey 8.0

bbm
That's what I am thinking..there is no way her handlers are going to allow her to give an interview with the appeal and lawsuits pending.

But if she does, I suspect she will do what she does best...LIE..and it will be an unproductive, totally worthless, laughable interview.
:twocents:

I am just laughing at them trying to market her at all, instead of letting her rot somewhere.
Okaaaaay then.

Personally? Rather a root canal than sit through an "inter" "view" consisting of:
"whine, whine, oh, unfair world, woe is poor lil me."

Edited to add: On second thought. I'd watch if it were outside to check for the third lightning strike, as three times IS still a charm I would hope.

I am thrilled that NO ONE wants to touch her with a 10 foot pole. I was so worried major networks would be at her door after the trial.

However, I will make a prediction. Her handlers and associates are determined to make money off of her so I don't think they will stop even with all the "NO"'s from television networks or publications. They will turn to the internet.

My prediction is that in the future, I expect an interview to be posted on the web somewhere, with a pay-per-view type set up so that the sickos that want to hear from her, will have to pay to do so. Heck, she may even set it up herself. All you need is a webcam and a little bit of know-how to set up your own website. That's the only option they will have left.

I'd watch. I'd like to see her finally speak, I'd love to finally be able to watch her game.. not her mothers or her fathers or her lawyers but hers. I don't want her to get paid but I want to see and hear her.

Think back to the jailhouse videos.

I don't think I could watch it either. But would love to know what you would get for that Amt since those lawsuits are still pending ane she did the fifth

I would love someone to find her and keep after her

Oh I would pay to see that. I'd DVR it and watch it over and over. Watching nancy interrupt her with the "woah woah woah's" and CFCMA sitting there red face and fisty -- it would be priceless.

Come on HLN :)

Mel

LOL Talk about throwing her right into...Nancy would chew her up and spit her out! I personally am not going to contribute to paying her IRS bill, as a matter of fact I hope no one bails her out of that one, all the lies in the world won't stop them from collecting! Welcome to the real world KC.

You know Geraldo must be chomping at the bit to get that interview.

I do have to say though - I would watch it.

I'd also watch a reality show that hopefully has been following her since her release.

Then I'd feel disgustingly guilty about the whole thing....just like I feel sick for watching the trial in the first place and being entertained by this type of forum for 3 years now and rushing out to get Ashton's book before the ink was dry. I'd watch and I'm sure a lot of others secretly would too.

I'd watch too. However, I would make sure it's through torrents or other means of download so that no ratings are boosted because of me. Same goes for books, I can't bring myself to spend money on anything that turns a profit to anyone on the death of Caylee.

Hmmm.... Possible advertisers for Casey's interview?:waitasec:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XghJuH6GSCo"]Pepto Bismol Commercial - YouTube[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1Qk6QPzuIc"]Tackiest Lawyer Commercial... Ever - YouTube[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Oewn4NfVVw"]Cheatem and Howe - YouTube[/ame]

Just a request, if she ever does get aired, I'd suggest waiting, it will hit youtube where no money is made for the promoter, thereby discouraging anyone else from opening up their wallet to her.

I am thrilled that NO ONE wants to touch her with a 10 foot pole. I was so worried major networks would be at her door after the trial.

However, I will make a prediction. Her handlers and associates are determined to make money off of her so I don't think they will stop even with all the "NO"'s from television networks or publications. They will turn to the internet.

My prediction is that in the future, I expect an interview to be posted on the web somewhere, with a pay-per-view type set up so that the sickos that want to hear from her, will have to pay to do so. Heck, she may even set it up herself. All you need is a webcam and a little bit of know-how to set up your own website. That's the only option they will have left.

ZOMG, I was thinking the same thing!

Even better: I can totally see OCA doing a self-interview in a sort of "Wayne's World" kind of way...you know, setting up a little "studio" in a basement or garage and then interviewing herself!

Casey Anthony: "Hello there, Ms. Anthony. And, may I say, you look lovely tonight."

*jumps over to other side of couch*

Casey Anthony: "Yes, I DO look lovely, don't I? OMG, I am SO hot and SUCH a good liar!"

:crazy:

I do enjoy mocking this horrid creature. Heh heh.

I would pay to watch her with Nancy...cause I am thinking Nancy would go all cage fight on her and bonk her one. Otherwise...nope..won't add to the viewer numbers.

I'd love to watch Nancy clean her clock. It may be the only thing that would make it keep accurate time for once.

I'm surprised anyone cares about what Caylee Anthony's mother is doing. She did nothing for the victim ... the mother is now free to victimize others ... who really cares what's in her lying, sick mind today?

I would pay to see her duct taped in the manner Caylee was. Let's make it an hour long show. Maybe Hinkle will sponsor it. :D

I would pay to see her duct taped in the manner Caylee was. Let's make it an hour long show. Maybe Hinkle will sponsor it. :D

I'll go with that ... pay to keep her mouth shut and excluded from society.

BBM permanently of course. :rocker:

I don't think I could stand another minute of watching her tug on her shirt tails and pamper that string of hair that hangs in front of her eyes. Her time has come and gone, and it was only about justice for a murder victim - it was never about the murder suspect. Anyone that wants to pay murder suspects to spin lies has rocks for brains.

I'm surprised anyone cares about what Caylee Anthony's mother is doing. She did nothing for the victim ... the mother is now free to victimize others ... who really cares what's in her lying, sick mind today?

I care.. not because I care about her but I care about her obvious issues and how they effect us as a society.. she is far from the only person with issues like these, it seems it's becoming a trend. Humans who are void. I want in that head.

I care.. not because I care about her but I care about her obvious issues and how they effect us as a society.. she is far from the only person with issues like these, it seems it's becoming a trend. Humans who are void. I want in that head.

There's nothing in her head except the fantasy that she constructs to make others believe she is someone. Without the fantasy, there's nothing but anger, resentment, jealousy ... a "huge waste", to quote the creature.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10
Back