Remains found in Big Spring

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant help but think..that of all the searches that have been done the past 15 months or so..the only one she seemed concerned with..and bothered to contact the FBI was the search near the airport...although im not sure its the SAME airport..but Billie may not of known which airport they was searching.

I don't remember this. Do you have a link by any chance? TIA

PS I am pretty sure it's Hailey. I hope SA is under surveillance. MOO

I don't remember this. Do you have a link by any chance? TIA

PS I am pretty sure it's Hailey. I hope SA is under surveillance. MOO

BD was talking about this on her Websleuths radio show a month or so ago. The link will be there. She said she called the FBI when she heard about the search at the airport. They searched the Colorado City Airport, not the Big Spring Airport. FYI-Austin is about a 5 1/2 hr drive from Big Spring. 300 or so miles. (In Texas we measure distance in driving time...not miles). ;)

ScreenHunter_01Mar202023.jpg

On Hollye's map, the red triangle is the location of the remains, the blue circle is Shawn's mother's house, the phone is the location of Shawn's 11 pings on 12/27/10. Verizon Cell Phone Tower 730, 32.22156-101.45867, Big Spring TX

An incredibly straight horizontal line ... I can't imagine it wouldn't be Hailey. We shall know soon enough.

an area near the Colorado City airport is what was referred to as being (more) recently searched, not the Big Spring one.....as that area is believed to have been of some interest. It was mentioned that they searched north of Ccty...I can't lay hands on a MSM link at the moment

The remains were found in a pasture-
http://www.cbs7.com/news/details.asp?ID=33411

I am going to take the liberty of assuming it would be in this area,near Rockhouse and Wasson until further mentioned in MSM- sorry I don't past maps well- but here is the coordinate
32.2083, -101.5084

It's kind of odd that MSM haven't seemed to put out there the possibility that this could be Hailey. Are BD and SA still together?

This is so sad, but I hope there is still some evidence (clothing, jewelry) anything that can help tell this victims story.

an area near the Colorado City airport is what was referred to as being (more) recently searched, not the Big Spring one.....as that area is believed to have been of some interest. It was mentioned that they searched north of Ccty...I can't lay hands on a MSM link at the moment

The remains were found in a pasture-
http://www.cbs7.com/news/details.asp?ID=33411

I am going to take the liberty of assuming it would be in this area,near Rockhouse and Wasson until further mentioned in MSM- sorry I don't past maps well- but here is the coordinate
32.2083, -101.5084

Thanks! I'm looking though on multiple maps and still am unable to find anything that resembles the area in the background of the news report here... http://www.newswest9.com/story/17203792/human-remains-found-in-big-spring2

The background is clearly the airstrip or a large concrete area with circular tanks on the opposite side with low trees just beyond those. I am not finding these tanks anywhere in the vicinity.

sure is close to SA's mother's.........I'm sure he knew the area.
Is that area near where the cameras were stolen from the trees???

no, to my knowledge that supposed area was off 1606 , north if Ccty and west of Dunn

http://www.kwes.com/story/17203792/human-remains-found-in-big-spring2

snipped-"found in a pasture near the 2500 block of Apron Drive around 2:30 p.m."

"employees also tell NewsWest 9 they used a lid from one of their tanks to keep the remains safe from the weather in the area."

bless them

sorry to keep posting, but I am adding info as I find it

What! :eek: Don't you be sorry for posting. :nono:
You're providing great information! You keep right on posting, ya hear! :wink:

y'all have no idea how this is tearing me up

yes, I think we are all sharing the grief.
BUT some dear soul will hopefully get justice and a proper burial.......
IMO, Ms. Hailey Dunn.......R.I.P. JMOO

It always seems that the deceased are found by accident and hardly ever by searchers.
JMOO

any locals?
the news down there talks of bad weather, hail.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth