Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #34

Status
Not open for further replies.
My guess is that OW saw ABC on the Thursday. Remember GBC says he saw her Thursday night and assumed she went off on Friday morning. (Think of those text messages. "I hope you slept well." ) If he told OW this then it makes seeing her Thursday afternoon or evening mean the 'day before she disappeared.'

And there you have it. Someone said already that the CC was Thursday. So she did see her 'the day before she disappeared'.
MOO.

I was thinking that when Olivia said that she saw her 'last week' that she was saying that the week Allison disappeared but I realize now that she said that the week after Allison disappeared. Is that right? Sorry, I'm confusing the timing.

Hi all, have tried to post may times but just can't seem to make it work. So this is another test

:bump:

So...wonder what forensic tests showed so as to have all those uniforms/coppers at the house today, and perhaps Detectives at Bridge yesterday???

Thoughts...

Murder 'weapon'- if suffocation perhaps a cushion or curtain? If chipped tooth came from bath maybe a knick in the tub? Blood or other fluids? I wonder if the house was furnished?

Or maybe looking for A's iPhone?

Good morning/evening all!

I have removed posts that were comments about other websites or forums.

They were off topic in this thread. Remember: this thread is for and about Allison.

Additionally, we ask that you refrain from "bashing' other sites in any thread on WebSleuths.

I think you understand part of why we require you to link and paraphrase other sites and not copy/paste directly....Credit where credit is due...

Having a cup of coffee at the Brookfield store on Sunday when a lot of police cars, sirens and lights, converge on the sleepy little village. They are up behind BC house and in and around the streets adjacent, who were they looking for? They seem to end up at the end of Gold Creek Road. Could be a recovery of something, could be a coincidence. Anyone know what happened at the end of GCk Rd on Sunday?

When you say "the end of Gold Creek Rd' - which end are you talking about?

Where it starts, at the roundabout just down from the store?

Near Resthaven (which some people call the end of the road... ;) )

Or the far end of the road up near Gold Creek Reservoir?

I live pretty close to where you would have been - certainly within siren-hearing range - and I must admit I didn't hear anything. But I'd had a really long day and late night on Saturday, so maybe you're an early bird and were drinking coffee at crack o' dawn on Sunday? :rocker:

Thank you Bayside and Possumheart! I can't believe I finally got it to work. Being a recent ex local I have read every post from the beginning and was in grade 8 with Allison. You lot are fabulous with how you have conducted the info coming to this site. Hope to be able to contribute. (if this post works)

This is interesting a post by Couldbe on the 4th of May who had about 30 or so posts but this one I never considered:
* #823 * *
05-04-2012, 11:43 PM
Couldbe
It might be possible that the perpetrator handed over Allison's body to another vehicle at the said roundabout; then he/she returned home; the person in that other vehicle then took Allison to the vicinity of Kholo Creek, returning to his/her home. The Police may want someone else to verify this.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Couldbe For This Useful Post:
Curiousasacat, Greg, Sooner Fan#1

Hello all. Unable to post lately and no time to read threads. Just assuming that it's been posted that the Dickies are moving close to Brookfield with the girls so they can continue at school. There's an appeal to help with furniture etc for the rented house, stocking the pantry etc. Will post details if they haven't already been put up. Assuming that is allowed?
Thanks HAWKINS. Appreciated.

Thank you Bayside and Possumheart! I can't believe I finally got it to work. Being a recent ex local I have read every post from the beginning and was in grade 8 with Allison. You lot are fabulous with how you have conducted the info coming to this site. Hope to be able to contribute. (if this post works)

Good job on reading every post, is your housework affected too lol.

I was thinking that when Olivia said that she saw her 'last week' that she was saying that the week Allison disappeared but I realize now that she said that the week after Allison disappeared. Is that right? Sorry, I'm confusing the timing.

I think so. ABC was reported missing Friday, the interview with OW was the following Tuesday. Someone may confirm that. I think it's the same interview as the 'little bit hurt' one.

Absolutely re the housework, and I am a confirmed clean freak until april! Sorry don't know how to quote yet. I think that you lot have been very astute in a lot of your theories to date, I wish that there was a little bit more info supplied lately. Although I don't miss the eerie sound of choppers overhead. Also have read bits and pieces of other sites ( my OH thinks I am obsessed) but WS is by far the most informative and current. And love the flowers at the house and the bridge, well done.

Makara, I thought the same thing .... if I had a visible wound I would try to hide it. The thought also crossed my mind that Allison may not have had a lot of items in her wardrobe to select from. Looking at the other women in this pic, they appear to have salon-created "hair-dos", whereas Allison's appearance appears more natural and home-made (with no disrespect intended). The extravagances of the Baden-Clay household maybe didn't include budgets for buying new dresses for every occasion ... think about it ... how could hubby keep up mistress maintenance if the wife was spending too much on herself!

Looks like a massive bruise to me. I agree about the clothes, they obviously had finanical difficulties, but also I believe that once Allison was a lot slimmer, and if her weight was up and down after the birth of the last child this dress might have been the only one that fitted her. She possibly thought she could hold her posture so nothing was seen but it didnt quite work, or maybe the split actually got larger when she sat down, and if she hadnt worn the dress for a while she mightnt have realised that would happen.

She was a busy Mum of 3, and I dont think she would have had a lot of time to spend on making sure her appearance was perfect, she probably put most of her energies into the girls, working, and keeping everything together. (that said, I still think she looks gorgeous)

As for the cause of the bruise, well could have been anything, but if it was DV related, well it's definitely plausible. Sometimes DV perps inflict injuries in areas they know won't be seen by the public, it's very deliberate.

JMO

Absolutely re the housework, and I am a confirmed clean freak until april! Sorry don't know how to quote yet. I think that you lot have been very astute in a lot of your theories to date, I wish that there was a little bit more info supplied lately. Although I don't miss the eerie sound of choppers overhead. Also have read bits and pieces of other sites ( my OH thinks I am obsessed) but WS is by far the most informative and current. And love the flowers at the house and the bridge, well done.

To quote, just click the 'quote' button on the bottom right hand side of the post. :)

Your Oh is prob correct about your new obsession lol.

If you want to quote a post at the bottom on the right you click on the quote icon and then type away. The quote will appear above your reply.

I am messy at the best of times but my hubby is so clean it borders on ocd, haha good match. Luckily he is working overtime tonight so I still have time to rush around and clean and pretend it looked like that all day lol.

.....and re: the housework. we can't be expected to do housework AND solve a murder at the same time!!!

To quote, just click the 'quote' button on the bottom right hand side of the post. :)

And if it's a long post, you can "snip" the stuff inside the QUOTE markers to leave just the bit that's relevant to what you want to comment on.

And if it's a long post, you can "snip" the stuff inside the QUOTE markers to leave just the bit that's relevant to what you want to comment on.

Ok that is the advanced lesson lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member