FREE Search Sites-Post/Discuss-Good/Bad

No problem Carrie. I found it on Komando.com she has a lot of info on everything. I got a 1 yr membership to her club for a gift. If you need me to look anything up let me know. Her sites are all free to get to but the ones that are harder to find you get if you pay for the club. And always remember it's spelled with a K NOT A C or you get a *advertiser censored* site. LOL

Lots of good sites listed, thanks fellow sleuths.
I'll add one, too:

http://www.brbpub.com/freeresources/pubrecsites.aspx

This lists court records for every county in every state. It also has sites to check business licenses, etc...

Most records are free. There are just a few listed that are from private vendors and it tells you which ones are pay sites so you don't type in all the info then get a screen asking for your credit card info. I hate when that happens!!

This one keeps changing and adding more features. It has the unique ability to deep web search by usernames/email in addition to name, phone number. It has found links for me that I was unable to find through other sources.

http://pipl.com/

I agree this site is helpful.

The latest one that's actually a little bit alarming is spokeo.com

You would be wise to type in your name and have your profile removed via the "privacy" link at the bottom right hand. It not only gives all of your public info, it gives the names of your children, your income level, credit rating, a photo of your house and more.

Scary!

Having said that, I use it...;)

Could anyone help me with this?

If someone is on probation in Florida, is there a way I can look up the terms of their probation?

I am a Private Investigator in TN. You guys have a lot of the free sites covered in this thread, You would be suprised at the amount of data you can find for free. However, there are a whole lot of sites that are scams as well, so be careful. Intellius is a great tool which i use on a daily basis, as well as Zabasearch and Pipl. There is another website, its not free, but each search is only one dollar, and you can seach by Social Security number among other things.. I use it quite often, www.skipmax.com (i dont work for them and dont get any money for sending you there)
As a P.I., i have access to a slew of databases that you have to be licensed to use. For example, IRB which in my opinion is the absolute best site to search for anything or anybody.
Sites like IRB amaze me on a daily basis. They have current addresses, jobs, cell phone numbers, relatives, assets. You name it, they have it.
If you have a legitimate need for certain information, i will consider the request. I am not looking to make money through this websleuths website, this is an awesome site and i am glad to help out. I will search for cost. Whatever it costs me, it costs you. My time is free, you only pay for the database searches.
I cant offer this to everyone, i am a busy guy, but i will help out whenever i can.
This is a legit offer, like i said, i cant help everyone but will do what i can.

I am a Private Investigator in TN. You guys have a lot of the free sites covered in this thread, You would be suprised at the amount of data you can find for free. However, there are a whole lot of sites that are scams as well, so be careful. Intellius is a great tool which i use on a daily basis, as well as Zabasearch and Pipl. There is another website, its not free, but each search is only one dollar, and you can seach by Social Security number among other things.. I use it quite often, www.skipmax.com (i dont work for them and dont get any money for sending you there)
As a P.I., i have access to a slew of databases that you have to be licensed to use. For example, IRB which in my opinion is the absolute best site to search for anything or anybody.
Sites like IRB amaze me on a daily basis. They have current addresses, jobs, cell phone numbers, relatives, assets. You name it, they have it.
If you have a legitimate need for certain information, i will consider the request. I am not looking to make money through this websleuths website, this is an awesome site and i am glad to help out. I will search for cost. Whatever it costs me, it costs you. My time is free, you only pay for the database searches.
I cant offer this to everyone, i am a busy guy, but i will help out whenever i can.
This is a legit offer, like i said, i cant help everyone but will do what i can.

Welcome to WS! Since you're posting as a professional and offering your services, I think you're supposed to contact Tricia, WS owner so she can verify you. Glad to have you here and look forward to your invaluable insights.

You would be wise to type in your name and have your profile removed via the "privacy" link at the bottom right hand. It not only gives all of your public info, it gives the names of your children, your income level, credit rating, a photo of your house and more.

Scary!

It even gives your zodiac sign, FGS!!! It was wrong on my children, only listed one of them. Also my home value has tripled, but it is at least 4 yr old info. But extremely cool.

ETA: It lists my old high school boyfriends age as 80. Don't think so.....otherwise, accurate.

It even gives your zodiac sign, FGS!!! It was wrong on my children, only listed one of them. Also my home value has tripled, but it is at least 4 yr old info. But extremely cool.

ETA: It lists my old high school boyfriends age as 80. Don't think so.....otherwise, accurate.

It is interesting, half the info it listed was incorrect (2 of my kids are now older than their parents LOL) but some of the info was surprising to me - I know where it came from and it was supposed to be a secure site, the info freely given for anonymous use only! Not too happy about that!

Scary!

Spokeo is now a paid site... :maddening:

I also have a question that I hope someone can help with. I was recently searching for a person and my sister (a computer genius and hacker) told me about this site/service called Where, Inc. It costs, I think $3 or $3.95 a month and is charged to your phone bill. You can text them and they text you back with the info you are looking for. I noticed that she must have signed me up for it as I've seen the charge on my phone bill. But I never had a chance to ask her how to use it! I don't know what number you text to or anything. I looked them up online and they do exist, but their website doesn't give any information about how to use the service. Anyone ever heard of this or know how to use it?

I also have a question that I hope someone can help with. I was recently searching for a person and my sister (a computer genius and hacker) told me about this site/service called Where, Inc. It costs, I think $3 or $3.95 a month and is charged to your phone bill. You can text them and they text you back with the info you are looking for. I noticed that she must have signed me up for it as I've seen the charge on my phone bill. But I never had a chance to ask her how to use it! I don't know what number you text to or anything. I looked them up online and they do exist, but their website doesn't give any information about how to use the service. Anyone ever heard of this or know how to use it?

Where Inc doesn't do what your sister described to you.

"Where Inc. had originally tried to sell a service that would enable family members to get information about one another's location using their mobile devices; more recently, it has been focused on operating an advertising network that reaches mobile phone users, and promoting its own mobile app to help consumers find relevant businesses around them (and also potentially delivering discounts.) Doyle is the company's third CEO."

Source: Boston.com.

I'm not sure why anyone would pay to receive ads on their cellphone, when they could do a Google search for the same thing.

The original "service" was widely criticized as a tool for stalkers, which would actually endanger people.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back