Deceased/Not Found WA - Rachael Anderson, 40, Clarkston, 16 April 2010 - #1 *C. Capone guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if a harassment complaint includes a restraining order? TIA

Not sure. Trying to find something.

I wonder how old her kids are? Kind of sounds like they are older and out of the house. But I'm finding some child support things from her name in the correct county from 2008-2009. But I'm not 100% sure if it's her though.

Also found something under her name from January of this year. Can't tell what it is though.

Rachael has a few other aka's .... Griswold, Wilcox and Plunkett.
Has addresses in Glendale, AZ and Orofino, ID, in addition to the Clarkston, WA ones.

Missing woman's vehicle located

0420110_Rachael_Anderson_KLEW.jpg

Rachael_Anderson_SUV_KLEW.jpg

SUV_Cops_Scene_2_KLEW.jpg

Rachael_Anderson__Flyer_KLEW.jpg

http://www.klewtv.com/news/local/91761864.html

The search continues for Rachael Anderson
Story Published: Apr 22, 2010 at 9:15 PM PDT

CLARKSTON - Where is Rachael Anderson? Police, family, friends and much of the Valley want to know.

On Thursday Amber Griswold, one of Rachael's' daughters, talked about her mother and her connection to family.

"She's a mom of four," said Griswold. "She's a great mom. She's always there, very supportive. She is also a grandma. She has grandkids also."

Amber said her mother's disappearance is not a case of someone just leaving town.

"She cares for her family a lot, her family and friends. And she would never walk away," said Griswold.

She said her mother was being harassed and her mother's car vandalized.

"Her tires had just been slashed and I had to help her buy some tires because she had no money left," said Griswold. "Her window had been broken in, a couple other things done to her car. Muffler falling off, when she's driving away, oil pan, just random things like that."

The window on Rachael Anderson's car was broken while at work at St. Joe's. That's why she had a friend's car, a Yukon, when she went missing.

The SUV was found Wednesday afternoon in North Lewiston. Amber Griswold said her mom was also getting strange calls and text messages. - snipped

more at link:
http://www.klewtv.com/news/local/91874449.html

Found a couple pieces of data:

Rachael L. Anderson (from article)
DOB: 06/11/69
Lives in Clarkston County (I am withholding address for now)
withhold DOB for now
No criminal history

X husband (WDW) at one time was at the same address - Presently shows another address in Clarkston County

Criminal hx: Long history in Arizona - disorderly conduct, assault w/intent, traffic and ins. violations etc. etc. No prison time that I can find.

Criminal hx Washington state: No criminal history in WA that I can find. Unable to find harassment complaint. Haven't checked ID yet.

Did not check civil courts

Where ever this creep is he needs to be caught and put away pronto! :furious:
Snippit from your AMW link above:

Cops learned Winklebleck was already wanted on a felony warrant for child sex abuse and failure to register as child sex offender. He was recently released from prison after serving seven years for forcible sodomy on a girl under the age of 14. Detectives believe he could be anywhere in the United States.

Wow. He appears to target females in general, not just teen/preteens. The women he kidnapped in Portland were not kids, they were leaving a club and fell for the "I'm a cop" trick. IMO the worst kind of predator, unpredictable in his likes and dislikes.

Are the initials CC? This would be a Dissolution with No Children in January of this year.
This person lives in Moscow, ID which was mentioned as the last place Rachael was seen last Friday.

http://www.accessidaho.org/public/s...art.ScriptStepView.viewentityFILEvalue=W31177

Palouse Multiple Services, LLC. in Moscow ID.
Rachael is listed as the registered agent.

Unable to connect CC to Rachael except for the business. The crim hx. is several DUI's, burglary. Crim hx in 3 states, ID, AZ, OR. Only one CC comes up in Moscow, ID., no indication of being married. He could be the x-hubby harassing her.

OR

Looks to me like Rachael lived with a WDW who lives in Clarkston. Unable to find that person in ID. He shows two different addresses in Clarkston - one was the same as Rachael's. my assumption is he was one of her x's?

We have to be careful looking these names up - there are many with the same last names that Rachael went by. :eek:

search continues for Rachael

http://www.klewtv.com/news/local/91874449.html

Amber Griswold said her mom was also getting strange calls and text messages.

"All through the night, all day constantly," said Griswold. "She had no idea who's doing it, She had no idea where it was coming from. She didn't know who she could trust, who she couldn't."

Police said all indications are that Anderson was last seen in Moscow on Friday.

"Nobody knew actually she was going to Moscow. That was the thing, none of her friends knew," said Griswold. "She had prior plans with another friend in Clarkston and so she wasn't supposed to be in Moscow."

But it wasn't until Monday that family got concerned.

"I didn't even get concerned because Saturday, I had a barbecue and she told me earlier in the week, 'Oh I may not be there, I might be working (because she said she might work on Saturday) or I might be doing some other stuff trying to dig around and trying to figure out who's doing all this,'" said Griswold.

my question: did she in fact figure out who had been "doing all this"????

Lewiston Police said there is security video from the bus stop where the SUV was found. They said they are going through three days worth of video from several different cameras.

also from the link I just posted

You are correct his initials ARE CC.

Welcome 1forevry1 and welcome to WS. We certainly appreciate all your input and ideas. Thanks for verifying that CC is the x-husband in question.

CC:
Lives in Idaho
48yo
BD: 7/16/61

Criminal hx shows in in three states: ID, OR, AZ
DUI's
armed robbery
burglery
car insurance problems
theft

CC appears to have drinking problems - that can lead to all kinds of behavior. MOO

Hoping that mom Rachael is found soon so family can breath sighs of relief.

Its definitely a scary time right now, I grew up in Clarkston/Lewiston so it has hit close to home.

CC is my idea of a very sketch person of interest.

Wish there were more/better details at this time, of course there is stuff we DON'T know that the authorities do, but my patience sucks and I want Rachael found NOW.

Thanks for this forum and its a regular visit for me when I cant find updates anywhere else.

Thanks for the welcome, I wish this never had to happen to anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Lee