Lisa Stebic-Plainfield, IL mother of 2 Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lousy news....However the difference can be made by maintaioning hope and never giving up. Never stop looking, never hesitate to mention Lisa's name at a gathering and keep passionate in the pursuite......Her family has proven their dedication and so to the Plainfield community.....this dedication can not waiver....I know it takes incredible strength, but as a retired LEO I know that persistance makes the difference....there may be 1200 missing in Illinois, but we need to focus on the one we have embraced Lisa, not a statistic, but a person.....when we bring her home we can turn this passion to the others.....

Just read on the Lisa Stebic web site. They are looking for volunteers for a search of silver spring state park on Sat July 7 from 9-2.

Do you suppose Craig is going to help?
i doubt it, he wasnt at the other search! i think i am going to go and help search again. they are also holding a pancake breakfast and looking for volunteers for that.....i got an email about it from melanie greenberg!

Do you suppose Craig is going to help?
Ha ha ha your kiddin right, unless he desires to lead us in the.......opposite direction
icon8.gif

Just read on the Lisa Stebic web site. They are looking for volunteers for a search of silver spring state park on Sat July 7 from 9-2.

Thanks Ocean, I haven't been to her site in a few days. I am so glad to see they are going to do more searches. I hope they have reasons other than the psychic to search that area. I know it's so hard to determine where to look when there are so many possibilities. I will always wonder if LE checked Dial Corp. until I know otherwise.

Hoping the pancake breakfast brought in lots of cash to raise the reward fund. Somebody must have seen something and maybe more money will draw them out.

Praying Lisa is brought home to her family!

BFly, there is a forum for Lisa on ctv boards and I thought I'd mention to you that there were several posters there that had complained about LE not calling them back based on tips they gave. The tips were more of a suggestive nature such as storage units and construction sites in the area. There were others but those two items I did read recent reports of LE searching both. I do know that for certain crimes a warrant can be obtained by LE simply from a tip, even if anonymous to cover the probable cause aspect.

Were the kids allowed to talk to Police or anyone to tell what they might know yet? These poor kids are probably really anxious , How long can he hold out?

Just realized it's today:

Fundraiser for the Lisa Stebic and Children's Fund:

Sunday, July 1

What: Plainfield Jaycees is hosting a pancake breakfast.

Cost: $10 for adults, $3 for kids 6 to 12, free for kids 5 and younger

When: 8:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.

Where: Ira Jones Middle School, 15320 Wallin Drive, Plainfield

Were the kids allowed to talk to Police or anyone to tell what they might know yet? These poor kids are probably really anxious , How long can he hold out?
Until the kids are 18 and he has no control over them and what they say?! :waitasec: No, to my knowledge, I have seen nothing where the kids have been allowed to speak to the authorities.

Just realized it's today:

Fundraiser for the Lisa Stebic and Children's Fund:

Sunday, July 1

What: Plainfield Jaycees is hosting a pancake breakfast.

Cost: $10 for adults, $3 for kids 6 to 12, free for kids 5 and younger

When: 8:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.

Where: Ira Jones Middle School, 15320 Wallin Drive, Plainfield

Did anyone get any new info at the Pancake Breakfast worth sharing? I couldn't make it.

Did the family ask at the breakfast that people don't discuss anything more on the boards? I'm surprised that nobody has posted anything on this site or CTV board since the breakfast.

I was at th breakfast all day yesterday(volunteer) There isn't much to report....other than status Q,,Great loving family, still no progress....Need volunteers for search sat. July 14th. I still find it interesting that cs does not show any support.(does not attend or help behind the scene in any way) I do believe that there is a strong poss. that Lisa is near. Ie: Silver Springs park....to find her we need to think like a degenerate would...it is hard for us to think with our normal every day brain and find her. The person who made her disapear is not a normal everyday thinker.....

I'm glad to see such a large local turnout. I saw where there were people there from Joliet which I know is close to Plainfield. Probably not a lot being discussed on the boards because there's no new info.

Thank you, ocean, for sacrificing your day to volunteer at the fundraiser for Lisa. :blowkiss:

I don't think it makes Craig look very good at all, not showing up for these events, tailored to help bring Lisa home. I don't understand how he explains that to the kids. I would think it would help them, being proactive! And would help them to know that even though their parents were divorcing, that their father cared enough about the children to want to see their mother brought back home.

IMO, it makes Craig look all the more guilty!

But, like someone else said, maybe he's convinced them that their mother ran off with someone and that it would be a waste of their time helping or looking.

Those poor kids. I feel so badly for them.

Yes, I would say it does lend itself to his looking even more guilty by not bothering to attend or help look for Lisa. However, his divorce attorney probably advised him not to! It didn't play well with SP or with Bobby Cutts Jr. after they were arrested.

I cann't make the connection between cs's divorce attny and criminal.....I mean isn't he a little outta his league. Perhaps he has some knowledge...

Liz, it was one of my greatest honors in life to be at the pancake breakfast. Lisa's family is so beautiful...it is enriching to be in their midst...Iwishthere were more we could do.

I cann't make the connection between cs's divorce attny and criminal.....I mean isn't he a little outta his league. Perhaps he has some knowledge...

Has it been reported if CS and his attorney have any relationship other than client attorney? Are they friends or hunting buddies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member