Nancy Garrido - thread #2

I know you did not send this to me...but to Tizzle.
But I reply because someone asked me for the same link and I did not remember where I read it.
BUT...the Globe does not have anything on the JC story on their site. NADA that I can see.
If there are no stories on this case then there are no links unless somebody want to go scan it for you.
Some tabloids do post their stories on the web a while after the paper is in print ...OR they would go out of business, nobody would buy their paper.

i saw the globe in the store today and all it had was a brief article on sleyton. iroronically it makes him look much more human then the way he is potrayed here. the national enquirer is taking a jaycee break to trash elizabeth smart now.

What can you do? You can support your state's Crime Victims Advocacy group. In Oregon, many laws have been changed to support the victims and to extend sentences for SOs. Our family was greatly impacted by their work when it became clear that our children's rapist would not be released from the Oregon Youth Authority when he turned 21 but that jurisdiction could be held until he turned 25, due to a law pushed through by Crime Victims United. That gave us four more years of healing and saved who knows how many victims. These advocacy groups often are tireless in their lobbying but sorely underfunded. Research your state and support these groups!! Their very existence is to work for and support the victim.

What can you do? You can support your state's Crime Victims Advocacy group. In Oregon, many laws have been changed to support the victims and to extend sentences for SOs. Our family was greatly impacted by their work when it became clear that our children's rapist would not be released from the Oregon Youth Authority when he turned 21 but that jurisdiction could be held until he turned 25, due to a law pushed through by Crime Victims United. That gave us four more years of healing and saved who knows how many victims. These advocacy groups often are tireless in their lobbying but sorely underfunded. Research your state and support these groups!! Their very existence is to work for and support the victim.

i dont like oprah but agreed 100 percent with her today when she said to him 'when are we gonna make it that guys like these cant get out again?"

Corruption - when it begins at the top then there is a game called "you cover my butt and I will cover your butt".
Until we clean up the corruption in the government, it will continue to trickle all the way down.
AS you can see the head of the Police in CCC was a Violent Rapist, so as a result what do you see happen....They all cover for each other.....

Obama's platform was to change Corruption at the top :rolleyes:
That will obviously not happen
:twocents:

bbm

This was part of another post...And I do post in the Political forum,
You can be his fan all you want,
I will say thing of that nature in posts that fits the bill.

I am still allowed to read and respond to parts of posts....I'm not sure why you mention that was part of another post...? :waitasec:

I am glad that you do post in the political forum.

Thank you for the permission to have my own political ideas.

When what you say could easily be considered off topic, and is political in nature, the political forum might be a better venue. When you make statements that you feel are facts, providing links and other supporting evidence is always appreciated. For example, you have expressed that you feel it's "obvious" that Obama hasn't done/doesn't intend to do anything to stop corruption in the government. It is not obvious to me. Perhaps you could provide me with some supporting evidence, like bills which have or have not been written or supported, etc. Something like that would be more helpful and would feel less inflammatory.

I certainly agree that the government agencies which are involved with the subject of this thread are corrupt. I've seen the evidence for that.

i saw the globe in the store today and all it had was a brief article on sleyton. iroronically it makes him look much more human then the way he is potrayed here. the national enquirer is taking a jaycee break to trash Elizabeth smart now.

It was not the globe of this week, (an older one) where Nancy's Story was about being fired due to a drug test.

And Jeshhhh. I will have to go see the Enquirer. They best not trash elizabeth....

It was not the globe of this week, (an older one) where Nancy's Story was about being fired due to a drug test.

And Jeshhhh. I will have to go see the Enquirer. They best not trash elizabeth....

basically said she became a junkie during her captivity (smart that is). to my knowledge this is the first time i've ever heard that claimed

basically said she became a junkie during her captivity (smart that is). to my knowledge this is the first time i've ever heard that claimed

It said that he gave her drugs and liquor so she would not be so obstinate. because the SOBMF raped her 4 times a day based on the People magazine story...
But...ENQUIRER gave it a title - that helps sell magazines.....

bbm

I am still allowed to read and respond to parts of posts....I'm not sure why you mention that was part of another post...? :waitasec:

I am glad that you do post in the political forum.

Thank you for the permission to have my own political ideas.

When what you say could easily be considered off topic, and is political in nature, the political forum might be a better venue. When you make statements that you feel are facts, providing links and other supporting evidence is always appreciated. For example, you have expressed that you feel it's "obvious" that Obama hasn't done/doesn't intend to do anything to stop corruption in the government. It is not obvious to me. Perhaps you could provide me with some supporting evidence, like bills which have or have not been written or supported, etc. Something like that would be more helpful and would feel less inflammatory.

I certainly agree that the government agencies which are involved with the subject of this thread are corrupt. I've seen the evidence for that.
You don't want to be told what to write...Neither do I. So I will proceed my way...
You will see me reference political anything I wish when we are discussing us including government in our cry for change.
:snooty:

You don't want to be told what to write...Neither do I. So I will proceed my way...
You will see me reference political anything I wish when we are discussing us including government in our cry for change.

Again, it is always nice when supporting evidence is provided. I certainly never told you what to write. I expressed my strong preference for political comments to be on topic, and include supporting evidence. Still waiting for those links in regards to your original comment, btw. If you'd like to tell me how Obama's alleged corruption-supporting ways have influenced the Garrido case, I'd love to hear about it so I could be better informed. Otherwise, since you've made it clear you don't intend to offer your political opinions in a more informative, on-topic manner, then me saying anything else would just be :banghead:.

im not gonna apologize for my political views.
i hate all politicians equaly. :woohoo:

Again, it is always nice when supporting evidence is provided. I certainly never told you what to write. I expressed my strong preference for political comments to be on topic, and include supporting evidence. Still waiting for those links in regards to your original comment, btw. If you'd like to tell me how Obama's alleged corruption-supporting ways have influenced the Garrido case, I'd love to hear about it so I could be better informed. Otherwise, since you've made it clear you don't intend to offer your political opinions in a more informative, on-topic manner, then me saying anything else would just be :banghead:.

Please reread it and kindly do not add anything to it I did not write.

Here it is:

Corruption - when it begins at the top then there is a game called "you cover my butt and I will cover your butt".
Until we clean up the corruption in the government, it will continue to trickle all the way down.
AS you can see the head of the Police in CCC was a Violent Rapist, so as a result what do you see happen....They all cover for each other.....

Obama's platform was to change Corruption at the top That will obviously not happen
<END>

I STAND BY WHAT I WROTE. lets drop it...

Please reread it and kindly do not add anything to it I did not write.

Obama's platform was to change Corruption at the top
That will obviously not happen

I did not change your quote, except for bolding and snipping, both of which are common practice around here, and neither of which are adding. Songline, I apologize if I misrepresented your post. I was responding to my interpretation of it and asking for clarity.

I did not change your quote, except for bolding and snipping, both of which are common practice around here, and neither of which are adding.

So Obama, who has been President for less than a year is root of all this corruption. I didn't realize he was so powerful as to be expected to fix decades-long issues everywhere in America in addition to the work already cut out so nicely for him.

can we not do this guys?
politicians are not worth fighting over.

im not gonna apologize for my political views.
i hate all politicians equaly. :woohoo:

IMHO, that is probably a really sensible stance:)

So, I've mentioned Karla Homolka several times during the Garrido discussions, and I'm wondering if anyone else is familiar with that case, and has any insight about how it relates to this one---to Nancy, in particular. Even though Karla and her husband, Paul Bernardo, were convicted in Canada, there are so many parallels. Just a thought...

IMHO, that is probably a really sensible stance:)

So, I've mentioned Karla Homolka several times during the Garrido discussions, and I'm wondering if anyone else is familiar with that case, and has any insight about how it relates to this one---to Nancy, in particular. Even though Karla and her husband, Paul Bernardo, were convicted in Canada, there are so many parallels. Just a thought...

can you either describe or give a link? not familar with the case

can you either describe or give a link? not familar with the case

I would be happy to, thank you:) You can also check out Wikipedia. There are several books, the most credible IMHO, being Invisible Darkness by Stephen Williams. The sequel, Karla, also written by Williams, is good as well, but not necessary for a good look at the case. There is a movie, "Karla," starring Laura Prepon from "That 70's Show" and this role is the reason she originally went blonde, I do believe.

Very brief synopsis.
Warning: I'm about to write about some seriously disgusting stuff here. Be aware that you can't take it out of your head once it's in there. Proceed with caution. Also, this is my own interpretation of the facts as I know and can best recall from my readings of practically every English word written on their case...and a little bit of French. :sick::sick::sick:

17-year old Toronto pet store worker, Karla Homolka, met older (23?) year-old Paul Bernardo, at a hotel restaurant. They were infatuated with each other immediately, and got busy right away, in front of their shocked, and not-into-it friends. Soon he was spending the night at her family home, and they all thought he was the bee's knees. But, nope, he was a rapist. Either right before, or soon after getting together with Karla (reports conflict here), he started raping girls in his Toronto suburb, Scarborough (google "Scarborough Rapist" for more info.).

After a while, Paul starts checking out Karla's little sister, Tammy, who thought it was kind of flattering to have the attention of her older sister's boyfriend (as the youngest, with 4 older sisters, I can get this to a point). Tammy had no idea that Paul was obsessed with her. He would go in her room at night and...take care of himself sexually. He broke her window blinds so he could stand outside and videotape her.

So, misogynistic guy that he is, he tells Karla that that she needs to "repay" him for not being a virgin when they met. He tells her he could forgive her if she offered him her baby sister's virginity for a Christmas present. She, being a vacuous malignant narcissist with no moral compass, thought that was just swell. She proceeded to research drugs which she could access through her work at a Veterinarian clinic. On Christmas Eve (1990, I think), they drug and rape Tammy, who dies from Karla's misuse of the drugs and/or her wanting her sister dead b/c her husband liked her better (reports differ).

And they videotaped the whole thing!

There is sooo so much more. This is your first installment.

:eek::furious:
I would be happy to, thank you:) You can also check out Wikipedia. There are several books, the most credible IMHO, being Invisible Darkness by Stephen Williams. The sequel, Karla, also written by Williams, is good as well, but not necessary for a good look at the case. There is a movie, "Karla," starring Laura Prepon from "That 70's Show" and this role is the reason she originally went blonde, I do believe.

Very brief synopsis.
Warning: I'm about to write about some seriously disgusting stuff here. Be aware that you can't take it out of your head once it's in there. Proceed with caution. Also, this is my own interpretation of the facts as I know and can best recall from my readings of practically every English word written on their case...and a little bit of French. :sick::sick::sick:

17-year old Toronto pet store worker, Karla Homolka, met older (23?) year-old Paul Bernardo, at a hotel restaurant. They were infatuated with each other immediately, and got b:furious:usy right away, in front of their shocked, and not-into-it friends. Soon he was spending the night at her family home, and they all thought he was the bee's knees. But, nope, he was a rapist. Either right before, or soon after getting together with Karla (reports conflict here), he started raping girls in his Toronto suburb, Scarborough (google "Scarborough Rapist" for more info.).

After a while, Paul starts checking out Karla's little sister, Tammy, who thought it was kind of flattering to have the attention of her older sister's boyfriend (as the youngest, with 4 older sisters, I can get this to a point). Tammy had no idea that Paul was obsessed with her. He would go in her room at night and...take care of himself sexually. He broke her window blinds so he could stand outside and videotape her.

So, misogynistic guy that he is, he tells Karla that that she needs to "repay" him for not being a virgin when they met. He tells her he could forgive her if she offered him her baby sister's virginity for a Christmas present. She, being a vacuous malignant narcissist with no moral compass, thought that was just swell. She proceeded to research drugs which she could access through her work at a Veterinarian clinic. On Christmas Eve (1990, I think), they drug and rape Tammy, who dies from Karla's misuse of the drugs and/or her wanting her sister dead b/c her husband liked her better (reports differ).

And they videotaped the whole thing!

There is sooo so much more. This is your first installment.

jesus mary and joseph. :furious:
im sorry i asked
:eek::eek:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member